PNR Manila-Clark Railway| Length: 106 km| 17 Stations - Page 80 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Railways

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 19th, 2019, 04:52 AM   #1581
jp1032

Likes (Received): 2845

Quote:
Originally Posted by le Reine View Post
Para saan yung Blumentritt extension?
Blumentritt extension is referring to segment co-funded by JICA and ADB.
jp1032 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 19th, 2019, 05:43 AM   #1582
krrra
Crash N Burn

Likes (Received): 76

Question po: kung mauunang matapos ang package 2 malolos to balagtas, partial operation na ito then balagtas to tutuban; phase 2 and blumentritt extension to follow ang succession ng project?

lianlaspinas liked this post
krrra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2019, 10:43 AM   #1583
AirRail781

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1211 View Post
soil testing
Akala ko tapos na sa soil testing. Well, at least we know the project is still ongoing, that's what matters more.
AirRail781 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2019, 10:46 AM   #1584
jp1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean911 View Post
Submission of Bids for the Malolos to Clark segment or Phase 2 is slated for August 27, 2019, 9 days from today.

Hoping it doesn’t get pushed back further and that bidders are already in place. It already got pushed back thrice from the original May 10th deadline.

Namove na sa October kaya medyo madedelay ng onti yung awarding nito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrra View Post
Question po: kung mauunang matapos ang package 2 malolos to balagtas, partial operation na ito then balagtas to tutuban; phase 2 and blumentritt extension to follow ang succession ng project?
Kapag natapos ang buong Phase 1, saka mag-ooperate yan. Pinakaimportante ang Depot para mag-operate ang isang railway.

sa Phase 1 yung sa DMCI-Taisei, wala pa halos activity pero may mga nakita akong mga grupo ng Hapon sa Tutuban Station around last week lang possible tungkol sa NSCR Project yung meeting nila.

Last edited by jp1032; August 19th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old August 19th, 2019, 11:27 AM   #1585
sean911

Likes (Received): 196

PNR Manila-Clark Railway| Length: 106 km| 17 Stations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
Namove na sa October kaya medyo madedelay ng onti yung awarding nito.

That one is for CP N-04 and CP N-05. Or the portion from Clark to Clark airport including the depot area. I donít think they moved the deadline for the first three packages anew, Malolos to Clark.

nelo-- liked this post
sean911 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2019, 12:00 PM   #1586
jp1032

Quote:
That one is for CP N-04 and CP N-05. Or the portion from Clark to Clark airport including the depot area. I donít think they moved the deadline for the first three packages anew, Malolos to Clark.
My apology.

There are too many clarifications about DED of Phase 2. Minadali masyado kaya yung ibang drawings di maayos pagkakalagay sa .pdf
Old August 24th, 2019, 03:28 AM   #1587
sean911

Looks like bidding of the first three packages under Phase 2 is a go for Tuesday, August 27.

I've also heard that bidders have been busy completing the requirements this past week.

Hopefully we get good bids.

dipdown, s_w_stars, MunichSwiss liked this post
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:26 AM   #1588
jp1032

Quote:
Looks like bidding of the first three packages under Phase 2 is a go for Tuesday, August 27.

I've also heard that bidders have been busy completing the requirements this past week.

Hopefully we get good bids.
Probably by next year na yan maiimplement kung maaward.

Sa Phase 1 scope ng Taisei-DMCI wala pang nagmomobilize since last May pa naaward yung contract.
Old August 24th, 2019, 09:07 AM   #1589
sean911

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
Probably by next year na yan maiimplement kung maaward.

Sa Phase 1 scope ng Taisei-DMCI wala pang nagmomobilize since last May pa naaward yung contract.

Iím optimistic about the completion deadlines. Substantial amounts of performance bonds/penalties are in place in case of delays.

I believe the Taisei-DMCI portion is the most difficult in terms of logistics/ROW as it includes areas inside Metro Manila. Iím confident though as DMCI is known to be reliable with projects done mostly on time.

Construction of other portions of the railway should be more straightforward.

Fingers crossed weíll actually have efficient transportation by 2023 at the latest.

noelmd, nelo--, boncedrick liked this post
Old August 24th, 2019, 04:58 PM   #1590
nelo--

Likes (Received): 575

After these railways are finished, and PUV modernization (especially bus & jeepney franchise consolidation) are in effect, and Metro Manila bypass roads (nlex-slex connector, skyway stage 3) are finished, maybe then, JUST MAYBE, we can start widening Metro Manila sidewalks, creating bicycle lanes, and reclaiming open spaces.

We need room to breathe in this metropolis!
nelo-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:41 PM   #1591
MegaPotato

Likes (Received): 297

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo-- View Post
After these railways are finished, and PUV modernization (especially bus & jeepney franchise consolidation) are in effect, and Metro Manila bypass roads (nlex-slex connector, skyway stage 3) are finished, maybe then, JUST MAYBE, we can start widening Metro Manila sidewalks, creating bicycle lanes, and reclaiming open spaces.

We need room to breathe in this metropolis!
That would be an era that every Filipino would love to experience.

Yeah hopefully in the future, government would start to reclaim and widen sidewalks and have some roads to provide bicycle lane, not all but at least many of them. While smaller streets could have shared zone especially that where there is no space for wider sidewalks anymore. Make it like for Japan for example with their small streets that it became shared street with cars, bicycles and pedestrians. Though this is only effective if they also completely change the process of getting drivers license. It needs to make passing driving exam not less than 3 mistakes on a randomly generated test that focused on road rules and courtesy. Then learner driver have to take a mandatory 100 hours of driving lesson before taking driving test on actual roads with 95% pass. This way we filter out very bad drivers and encourage new drivers to really follow rules and common courtesy. Maybe even make mandatory driving exam every 3 years when renewing license or something similar.

But before that, we have to make sure our road infrastructure is also well implemented. Like complete road markings that make sense and compete signages.

luckypen, ewh1 liked this post
MegaPotato no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:22 PM   #1592

Likes (Received): 75

when i visited these places i found there are backdoor alleys in sg,taipei, and busan that are also tight on the edge pero how come they make it look so cute or neat? lalo na siguro ang tokyo. Our roads are wide and quite ample in my opinion i think it has to do with the property/business owners fronting the streets.And yes we need to ship sidewalk vendors back fr their origin.

dipdown, MegaPotato liked this post
223063892 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2019, 03:33 PM   #1593
metrosuburban

Likes (Received): 414

they need to review also how to set the fares kung mas price sensitive mga nakatira sa provinces. baka wala gano sumakay dito kung sobrang mahal ang pamasahe??
metrosuburban no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2019, 03:46 PM   #1594
nelo--

Likes (Received): 575

tama. Fares should be competitive and as cheap, if not cheaper than taking buses.
nelo-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2019, 02:14 AM   #1595
MegaPotato

Likes (Received): 297

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223063892 View Post
when i visited these places i found there are backdoor alleys in sg,taipei, and busan that are also tight on the edge pero how come they make it look so cute or neat? lalo na siguro ang tokyo. Our roads are wide and quite ample in my opinion i think it has to do with the property/business owners fronting the streets.And yes we need to ship sidewalk vendors back fr their origin.
Yeah I do also recongnized that on Tokyo. They have lots of tight alleyways but still looks more organized with minimal obstructions and still with road markings. There still some few motorbikes and Kei cars parked on the sides, they are only parked with enough space not to cause much obstruction anyways. For some reason I love wandering around those alleyways, they seem to have some charm and you do find some nice shops and restaurants too.

I think there is nothing wrong with small roads and alleyways as long as it is organized and well maintained. We can have something similar from those countries to Philippines. City hunters tend to love the maze of small street and alleyways, especially if they feature shops and restaurants. They can be a tourist attraction.

MRTLRT123 liked this post
MegaPotato no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2019, 02:30 PM   #1596
walrus357

Likes (Received): 2481

List of bidders for Malolos-Clark segment

CP N-01
SUMITOMO/MITSUI/ITAL-THAI
HYUNDAI/MEGAWIDE/DONG-AH

CP N-02
ITAL-THAI
ACCIONA/DAELIM
HYUNDAI/MEGAWIDE/DONG-AH
INDONESIAN JV

CP N-03
ITAL-THAI
ACCIONA/DAELIM/EEI
INDONESIAN JV

https://www.facebook.com/DOTrPH/vide...417939?sfns=mo

nakakalamang ang HYUNDAI/MEGAWIDE/DONG-AH JV, they submitted the lowest bid price for CP N-01 AND 02, ITAL-THAI ang lamang sa CP N-03

Last edited by walrus357; August 27th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
walrus357 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2019, 03:37 PM   #1597
jp1032

^ puro sumitomo among Japanese ang lumalaban sa PNR NSCR biddings. Di nasali ang Obayashi, Takenaka at Shimizu
Old August 27th, 2019, 05:28 PM   #1598
alvingod

Likes (Received): 423

Is this for Civil Works only?Para kasing magulo naman if hati hati contractor pati track works at electromechanical
alvingod no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2019, 05:33 PM   #1599
jp1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvingod View Post
Is this for Civil Works only?Para kasing magulo naman if hati hati contractor pati track works at electromechanical
Magulo talaga yun ganyan setup lalo na kapag Government project. Nangyayari dyan tuwing project meeting ay scope of works nalilito yung iba't ibang party lalo na kapag restoration.
Old August 27th, 2019, 05:56 PM   #1600
walrus357

Likes (Received): 2481

under ng JICA ang E&M at rolling stock, kaya puro Hapon ang maguusap dyan
walrus357 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement