PNR Tutuban-Los Banos| Length: 72km| ? Stations - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Railways


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old October 29th, 2017, 12:47 PM   #1
wheel of steel
Registered User
 
wheel of steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,504
Likes (Received): 985

PNR Tutuban-Los Banos| Length: 72km| ? Stations

Post Away Folks...

Summary:

- PNR South Commuter Project
- Standard Gauge
- Design Speed of 120 km/h
- Finance by ODA from Japan

Last edited by [email protected]; October 30th, 2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Summarized project
wheel of steel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:59 PM   #2
ShotaroCao04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
Posts: 661
Likes (Received): 388

Kung merong PNR North Thread, meron din namang PNR South Thread.

Kung ngayon ay at-grade ang PNR South, pero in 2021 fully elevated na
__________________

bondjames, RayQ liked this post
ShotaroCao04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM   #3
wheel of steel
Registered User
 
wheel of steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,504
Likes (Received): 985

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaroCao04 View Post
Kung merong PNR North Thread, meron din namang PNR South Thread.

Kung ngayon ay at-grade ang PNR South, pero in 2021 fully elevated na
PNR South Commuter would be definitely a combinations of elevated, at-grade through embankments similar to its counterpart (Tutuban Clark).
__________________

INVEST IN THE PHILIPPINES

wheel of steel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #4
ShotaroCao04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
Posts: 661
Likes (Received): 388

Sandali paano yung sa may Skyway Area? Elevated din or underground?
ShotaroCao04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:48 PM   #5
wheel of steel
Registered User
 
wheel of steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,504
Likes (Received): 985

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaroCao04 View Post
Sandali paano yung sa may Skyway Area? Elevated din or underground?
Elevated from Tayuman going to Magallanes area just after EDSA. There is a link there at DOTC that can be downloaded from. You will see the elevation profile of that ROW portion. The FS was conducted by CPCS..
__________________

INVEST IN THE PHILIPPINES

wheel of steel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #6
kakangjonel
Registered User
 
kakangjonel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: AL QATIF
Posts: 603
Likes (Received): 567

link naman po pleassssee.
kakangjonel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:58 PM   #7
wheel of steel
Registered User
 
wheel of steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,504
Likes (Received): 985

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakangjonel View Post
link naman po pleassssee.
Just log in dotr.gov.ph then look for PNR South Commuter then it will send you links about alignment profile drawings... Its 30 plus pages of pdf files...
__________________

INVEST IN THE PHILIPPINES

wheel of steel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #8
ShotaroCao04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
Posts: 661
Likes (Received): 388

Wait a minute, nakita ko sa website ng Build Build Build www.build.gov.ph

Nabasa ko yung remarks about sa PNR South Commuter

PNR South Commuter will be a dual-track, electrified, standard-gauge railway with elevated, at-grade, and depressed sections. In order to ensure seamless interoperability for the entire Philippine railway network, ETCS signaling standards have been adopted for PNR South Commuter and for all railway projects integrated with the network.

Which means may area na elevated, at may area na at-grade like sa MRT 3 and MRT 7 na may elevated at at-grade

http://build.gov.ph/Home/Summary/36?Agency=DOTr - PNR South Commuter
ShotaroCao04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:48 PM   #9
SquadronTopGun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 256
Likes (Received): 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaroCao04 View Post
Wait a minute, nakita ko sa website ng Build Build Build www.build.gov.ph

Nabasa ko yung remarks about sa PNR South Commuter

PNR South Commuter will be a dual-track, electrified, standard-gauge railway with elevated, at-grade, and depressed sections. In order to ensure seamless interoperability for the entire Philippine railway network, ETCS signaling standards have been adopted for PNR South Commuter and for all railway projects integrated with the network.

Which means may area na elevated, at may area na at-grade like sa MRT 3 and MRT 7 na may elevated at at-grade

http://build.gov.ph/Home/Summary/36?Agency=DOTr - PNR South Commuter


Elevated ung mga me rail crossings para di na sagabal sa traffic lalo na sa Calamba-Los Banos area sobra traffic na..
SquadronTopGun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #10
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,160
Likes (Received): 591

yung sa Railroad thread nandun yung PDF at ROW napost na yun dati,,

Edit: ito pa lang yung nahahnap ko

gusto yung part "preservation of heritage, blending, contemplate the design with the old tutuban Station."

NSCRP Report
__________________
You can be Called a Certified Coupler Hunter
you must first undergo a Below The Job Training

Last edited by Englehart; October 29th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #11
happosai
<<-Pusit Hunter->>
 
happosai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Al Khobar
Posts: 6,437
Likes (Received): 832

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel of steel View Post
Elevated from Tayuman going to Magallanes area just after EDSA. There is a link there at DOTC that can be downloaded from. You will see the elevation profile of that ROW portion. The FS was conducted by CPCS..
Kung elevated sya mas mataas sya sa Blumentritt station ng LRT Line1? Anung gagawin sa ilalim ng ROW? Baka ma puno yun ng squatters...
happosai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #12
nelo--
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 479
Likes (Received): 575

hope they turn it into a linear park with biking and waking paths
nelo-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:55 AM   #13
Transporter89
Infrastructures/Cities
 
Transporter89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Quezon City
Posts: 3,578
Likes (Received): 1095

Nice! Wheel of Steel. Atleast nasundan mo ginawa kong thread MRT2. Talagang hiwalay na..
__________________

Bulabugin natin ang gobyerno! Huwag tayong titigil hangga't hindi ito bumibili ng karagdagang tren at kumukuha ng magagaling at matitinong railway managers. Dikdikin natin ang gobyerno para diinan din nito ang mga negosyanteng nanlalamang sa kontrata at serbisyo.
Transporter89 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 09:15 AM   #14
ShotaroCao04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
Posts: 661
Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by happosai View Post
Kung elevated sya mas mataas sya sa Blumentritt station ng LRT Line1? Anung gagawin sa ilalim ng ROW? Baka ma puno yun ng squatters...
Pati yung sa may LRT 2 malapit sa Santa Mesa Station mukang mas lalong mataas ata siya mga 20 Meters I think
__________________

happosai liked this post
ShotaroCao04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:46 AM   #15
kratos1211
Registered User
 
kratos1211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,509
Likes (Received): 972

A part of the South Commuter Line starting from Solis station to Sta Mesa is shown starting at 2:45.

__________________
IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME

happosai liked this post
kratos1211 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM   #16
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,160
Likes (Received): 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaroCao04 View Post
Pati yung sa may LRT 2 malapit sa Santa Mesa Station mukang mas lalong mataas ata siya mga 20 Meters I think
di ko mahanap yung PDF basta lampas sya ng catenary ng MRT-2

so its a bridge over bridge and another bridge
__________________
You can be Called a Certified Coupler Hunter
you must first undergo a Below The Job Training
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:05 PM   #17
ShotaroCao04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
Posts: 661
Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englehart View Post
di ko mahanap yung PDF basta lampas sya ng catenary ng MRT-2

so its a bridge over bridge and another bridge
Heto yung link:

http://dotr.gov.ph/component/k2/item...y-project.html

GBB- No. 01-2015 - Site Drawing Parts
ShotaroCao04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:15 PM   #18
ShotaroCao04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
Posts: 661
Likes (Received): 388

When I reviewed the drawing alignments for PNR South, may mga stations na isasara, at meron din naman new station

Current Stations
Current Stations to be Closed
New Stations

TUTUBAN
BLUMENTRITT

Laon Laan
ESPANA
SANTA MESA

Pandacan
PACO
San Andres
Vito Cruz
DELA ROSA
Pasay Road
EDSA
Nichols
FTI
BICUTAN
SUCAT
ALABANG
MUNTINLUPA
SAN PEDRO
PACITA

Golden City 1
BINAN
SANTA ROSA
CABUYAO
GULOD
MAMATID
CALAMBA
LOS BANOS
ShotaroCao04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:33 PM   #19
absinthe_888
Registered User
 
absinthe_888's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 20,124
Likes (Received): 10260

They need to have a station in Bucal/Pansol.
__________________
"Honestly, I have identified the enemy who dumped us into this quagmire we are in. I have met the enemy face to face. And sadly, the enemy is us. We are our own tormentors."

PRRD, #SONA2019

s_w_stars liked this post
absinthe_888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:37 PM   #20
SquadronTopGun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 256
Likes (Received): 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaroCao04 View Post
When I reviewed the drawing alignments for PNR South, may mga stations na isasara, at meron din naman new station

Current Stations
Current Stations to be Closed
New Stations

TUTUBAN
BLUMENTRITT

Laon Laan
ESPANA
SANTA MESA

Pandacan
PACO
San Andres
Vito Cruz
DELA ROSA
Pasay Road
EDSA
Nichols
FTI
BICUTAN
SUCAT
ALABANG
MUNTINLUPA
SAN PEDRO
PACITA

Golden City 1
BINAN
SANTA ROSA
CABUYAO
GULOD
MAMATID
CALAMBA
LOS BANOS

...LOS BANOS[/B][/QUOTE] - New Proposal Hopefully IRRI area..
SquadronTopGun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us