Sabah Development Corridor - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Countdown to 2020

Countdown to 2020 new projects, proposals, under-construction updates and news of developments & construction projects.


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #101
UjaiDidida
Ruzaini R.
 
UjaiDidida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur Currently in: Kuala Lumpur From: Bandar Baru Bangi Favourite Food: Nasi Lemak
Posts: 6,542
Likes (Received): 1850

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
agak2nya kalau Sabah dulu jadi sebahagian Filipina atau Indonesia (bukan Malaysia), developmentnya lebih maju lagi ker..atau kurang?.
development lebih kurang..but boleh lebih maju kalau sabah jadi negara sendiri..
UjaiDidida no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 8th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #102
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by UjaiDidida View Post
development lebih kurang..but boleh lebih maju kalau sabah jadi negara sendiri..
kenapa pula?.
bukan ke sabah ditadbir oleh sabahan sendiri - they have their own cabinet.
sama juga macam sarawak.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #103
ntly1
North Borneo Is My Home
 
ntly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 722
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
kenapa pula?.
bukan ke sabah ditadbir oleh sabahan sendiri - they have their own cabinet.
sama juga macam sarawak.
Sabah Money is in Federal hand and not in our own Sabah government hand!! bro!! no use to have our own cabinet without controlling our own money!!
__________________
North Borneo Is My Home!!

It is too NAIVE to believe all the Mainstream Media reports!
ntly1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 9th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #104
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntly1 View Post
Sabah Money is in Federal hand and not in our own Sabah government hand!! bro!! no use to have our own cabinet without controlling our own money!!
same with other states in malaysia right?. pusat salurkan duit....
sabah n swak bukan ke under malaysia states...mesti la tertakluk dengan kerajaan pusat malaysia.
cuma bezanya ditadbir oleh sabahan dan swakian.mereka pilih calon mereka sendiri masa pilihanraya.
kalau taknak tertakluk dgn kerajaan pusat , serupa jangan jadi sebahagian malaysia.


rasanya pemimpin sabah or swak boleh je push pusat minta peruntukan lebih...tu semua terpulang kepada pemimpin negeri tu mcmana nak bangunkan negeri masing2, ke lebih 'masuk ke poket' sendiri kot

kalau nak keluar dari malaysia, selangor...penang pun boleh pilih utk keluar dari malaysia. negeri2 tu pun dah maju. kelantan pun sama nak keluar juga. tapi yang problemnya nanti masalah warganegara, sabahan n swakian pun ramai kerja di serata malaysia. ..lum masuk lagi yang kahwin dengan orang semenanjung.

kalu nak keluar malaysia, keluar masa dulu2 lagi. tak menyusahkan anak cucu sekarang.

Last edited by XNeo; March 9th, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #105
sepul
Registered User
 
sepul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Terengganu, Malaysia
Posts: 2,639
Likes (Received): 1901

I wish Terengganu can control our own money from our own oil & gas! Terengganu and Sabah, 2 largest oil & gas producers in the nation but also the 2 poorest provinces in Maaysia.. that's not fair..
sepul está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #106
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepul View Post
I wish Terengganu can control our own money from our own oil & gas! Terengganu and Sabah, 2 largest oil & gas producers in the nation but also the 2 poorest provinces in Maaysia.. that's not fair..
makin byk la istana buat kat tganu sebab makin kaya nanti.
jgn rakyatnya tang tu juga dah lar.

brapa jumlah istana yg ada skang kat sana ek?.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #107
ntly1
North Borneo Is My Home
 
ntly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 722
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
same with other states in malaysia right?. pusat salurkan duit....
sabah n swak bukan ke under malaysia states...mesti la tertakluk dengan kerajaan pusat malaysia.
cuma bezanya ditadbir oleh sabahan dan swakian.mereka pilih calon mereka sendiri masa pilihanraya.
kalau taknak tertakluk dgn kerajaan pusat , serupa jangan jadi sebahagian malaysia.


rasanya pemimpin sabah or swak boleh je push pusat minta peruntukan lebih...tu semua terpulang kepada pemimpin negeri tu mcmana nak bangunkan negeri masing2, ke lebih 'masuk ke poket' sendiri kot

kalau nak keluar dari malaysia, selangor...penang pun boleh pilih utk keluar dari malaysia. negeri2 tu pun dah maju. kelantan pun sama nak keluar juga. tapi yang problemnya nanti masalah warganegara, sabahan n swakian pun ramai kerja di serata malaysia. ..lum masuk lagi yang kahwin dengan orang semenanjung.

kalu nak keluar malaysia, keluar masa dulu2 lagi. tak menyusahkan anak cucu sekarang.
if those oil n gas money in our own hand...KK might already have the Twin Towers like KLCC and the MRT project is now doing in KK!!! u think apa yang kita ada sekarang very proud of?? we should have much better long time ago and not now here and there a bit more developments. Many places in Sabah still always no water and electricity!! wTF!

Please read:
http://www.tindakmalaysia.com/thread...r-BN-to-answer
__________________
North Borneo Is My Home!!

It is too NAIVE to believe all the Mainstream Media reports!

Last edited by ntly1; March 9th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
ntly1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #108
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntly1 View Post
if those oil n gas money in our own hand...KK might already have the Twin Towers like KLCC and the MRT project is now doing in KK!!! u think apa yang kita ada sekarang very proud of?? we should have much better long time ago and not now here and there a bit more developments. Many places in Sabah still always no water and electricity!! wTF!

Please read:
http://www.tindakmalaysia.com/thread...r-BN-to-answer
klcc in kk?......lepas tu company mane je nak letak kat bngunan 88 ting tu nanti.. .MRT in KK ?. ...Jem gile2 ke kat kk tu...rasanya penang lagi sesuai dpt MRT.
kes cemburu /iri hati la ni. adoi la....mcm perangai Indon

masalah2 mentioned dlm website tu ada juga yg berlaku dekat negeri semenanjung (kecuali part warganegara tu).
ingat 100% penduduk semenanjung dpt air dan elektrik kat rumah?. m'sia ni banyak incompetent politicians. kebanykkan pk poket sendri je. time nak pilihanraya baru la turun padang.

i wonder what sabahan ministers do all this while.

Last edited by XNeo; March 10th, 2012 at 04:30 AM.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #109
ntly1
North Borneo Is My Home
 
ntly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 722
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
klcc in kk?......lepas tu company mane je nak letak kat bngunan 88 ting tu nanti.. .MRT in KK ?. ...Jem gile2 ke kat kk tu...rasanya penang lagi sesuai dpt MRT.
kes cemburu /iri hati la ni. adoi la....mcm perangai Indon

masalah2 mentioned dlm website tu ada juga yg berlaku dekat negeri semenanjung (kecuali part warganegara tu).
ingat 100% penduduk semenanjung dpt air dan elektrik kat rumah?. m'sia ni banyak incompetent politicians. kebanykkan pk poket sendri je. time nak pilihanraya baru la turun padang.

i wonder what sabahan ministers do all this while.
you are wrong to say that. It is not about jealousy but about FAIRNESS!! Honestly I am very happy to see whole Malaysia being developed!! but please be fair in funds allocation in term of contribution!! on the Sabah ministers, what can they do?? you were asking a wrong question!! they cannot do anything and get blamed!! becos NO MONEY HOW CAN THEY DO?? so now they talk and talk only and hope and beg for the money to come from Federal government!!! that's what they are doing now!!! so blame the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for neglecting us in comparing the term of contribution we give to the nation!!! that's why the question of WHY we contribute so much income to the nation but we have such lousy road, water, electricity system?? do you experience always blackout in the cities in West Malaysia as frequent as in Sabah??? not talking about kampung!!! even kampung, many in Sabah did not get the water and electricity supply like in West Malaysia!!! bro please accept the fact that east malaysians are neglected by the Federal government for the contirbution of our income to the nation!! See highways and expressway in west malaysia and compare to our KK-Sandakan road!! you will laugh till u die how hulu we have!!

see the recent case !! this actually always happens!! is a norm to us !! very frequent!!
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...477&sec=nation
__________________
North Borneo Is My Home!!

It is too NAIVE to believe all the Mainstream Media reports!

Last edited by ntly1; March 12th, 2012 at 05:03 AM.
ntly1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #110
sepul
Registered User
 
sepul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Terengganu, Malaysia
Posts: 2,639
Likes (Received): 1901

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
makin byk la istana buat kat tganu sebab makin kaya nanti.
jgn rakyatnya tang tu juga dah lar.

brapa jumlah istana yg ada skang kat sana ek?.
so you think Terengganu people do not deserve revenue from our own oil?? why on Earth did they build UTP in Perak in the first place??.. should it have been built in Trg, many other spill effects would have benefited the local people.. Terengganu is in need of development more than Perak.. you should come here and look at the old palace, it's so old and so small.. if you watched Majalah 3 documentary few years ago you would notice that half of the official resident of the Sultan was made of woods!! seriously.. after this new palace is done there's no need to build a new one.. but the government still won't give us more money from the oil.. not to mention the amount they kept for themselves during PAS administration.. where are all the money now???
sepul está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #111
sepul
Registered User
 
sepul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Terengganu, Malaysia
Posts: 2,639
Likes (Received): 1901

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntly1 View Post
you are wrong to say that. It is not about jealousy but about FAIRNESS!! Honestly I am very happy to see whole Malaysia being developed!! but please be fair in funds allocation in term of contribution!! on the Sabah ministers, what can they do?? you were asking a wrong question!! they cannot do anything and get blamed!! becos NO MONEY HOW CAN THEY DO?? so now they talk and talk only and hope and beg for the money to come from Federal government!!! that's what they are doing now!!! so blame the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for neglecting us in comparing the term of contribution we give to the nation!!! that's why the question of WHY we contribute so much income to the nation but we have such lousy road, water, electricity system?? do you experience always blackout in the cities in West Malaysia as frequent as in Sabah??? not talking about kampung!!! even kampung, many in Sabah did not get the water and electricity supply like in West Malaysia!!! bro please accept the fact that east malaysians are neglected by the Federal government for the contirbution of our income to the nation!! See highways and expressway in west malaysia and compare to our KK-Sandakan road!! you will laugh till u die how hulu we have!!

see the recent case !! this actually always happens!! is a norm to us !! very frequent!!
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...477&sec=nation
totally agree with you.. it's about fairness.. we don't want 88 storey supertalls or MRT.. all we want is the same level of development the people of KV enjoy.. yes I understand that economics and development is about demand and consumerism bla bla bla, but over here we still don't have proper roads and electricity and water supply! and the irony is huge amount of the revenue generated by government through Petronas come from the resources they dig off our shores.. for the matter of fact, they way I see it, and many other people see it especially Sabahans and Terengganuans, this is almost like stealing..
sepul está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #112
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

buat je gerakan gerila pemberontak kalu rase teruk sgt n kalu pilihanraya tak membantu...

Last edited by XNeo; March 14th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #113
sepul
Registered User
 
sepul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Terengganu, Malaysia
Posts: 2,639
Likes (Received): 1901

there you go..
sepul está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #114
Mehome
Moved
 
Mehome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,650
Likes (Received): 2074

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
klcc in kk?......lepas tu company mane je nak letak kat bngunan 88 ting tu nanti.. .MRT in KK ?. ...Jem gile2 ke kat kk tu...rasanya penang lagi sesuai dpt MRT.
kes cemburu /iri hati la ni. adoi la....mcm perangai Indon.
Hey you malon! What's Indonesia got to do with your problems?

I just know that Sabah, Terengganu among the poorest provinces in your country despite receiving billions of dollar from the oil, and I think they deserve special attention. You cant colonize them forever j/k
__________________
My journey to remission...
Mehome no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #115
ntly1
North Borneo Is My Home
 
ntly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 722
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
buat je gerakan gerila pemberontak kalu rase teruk sgt n kalu pilihanraya tak membantu...
low class comments!! tak guna otak dah cakap!!
__________________
North Borneo Is My Home!!

It is too NAIVE to believe all the Mainstream Media reports!
ntly1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #116
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehome View Post
Hey you malon! What's Indonesia got to do with your problems?

I just know that Sabah, Terengganu among the poorest provinces in your country despite receiving billions of dollar from the oil, and I think they deserve special attention. You cant colonize them forever j/k
malon tengkorak nko...
aku baru jelek Indon sikit tu tau pula nak marah???. tenguk website ni :

http://www.kaskus.us/forumdisplay.php?f=21

search 'malaysia' kat bahagian 'lounge' dan 'berita politik'...lihat para2 Indon yang anti malaysia..tak habis2. naik mual aku.
selalu nak bandingkan dengan malaysia...dasar iri. bercerita soal nak perang dengan malaysia la..etc. parah....
suka sangat jelekin malaysia..kejeleken negara sendiri tidak kelihatan?...kasihan.
orang malaysia tak pula sampai mengumpat orang Indon kat laman portal macam tu.

kau nak ke aku sentuh pasal Aceh dan lain2 nya??? ingat negara kau tu perfect sgt?.

*period

Last edited by XNeo; March 16th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #117
XNeo
Registered User
 
XNeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Furano
Posts: 1,934
Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntly1 View Post
low class comments!! tak guna otak dah cakap!!
dahtu apa yang kau nak buat ? apa kau punya solution kalau kau rasa kau tu 1st class sangat dan ada otak?.
ke macam tin kosong je...bising je lebih...isi dalam kosong hahaha.

daripada kau duk bising2...komplen itu komplen ini.
kau vote je la masa pilihanraya nanti. pakai otak la.
kalau tak dpt tukar kerajaan kat sabah tu ikut kau punya pilihan, just respect la majoriti votes.

Last edited by XNeo; March 16th, 2012 at 03:11 AM.
XNeo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #118
ntly1
North Borneo Is My Home
 
ntly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 722
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNeo View Post
dahtu apa yang kau nak buat ? apa kau punya solution kalau kau rasa kau tu 1st class sangat dan ada otak?.
ke macam tin kosong je...bising je lebih...isi dalam kosong hahaha.

daripada kau duk bising2...komplen itu komplen ini.
kau vote je la masa pilihanraya nanti. pakai otak la.
kalau tak dpt tukar kerajaan kat sabah tu ikut kau punya pilihan, just respect la majoriti votes.
Then u also should respect my vote and my complain this and that! do you mean minority can not say things?? I think only tak ada otak will say that!! Why can't you just let me say some facts!! you have problems to hear some ugly facts!! showing u tak ada otak berfikir like a MAN!!
__________________
North Borneo Is My Home!!

It is too NAIVE to believe all the Mainstream Media reports!

Last edited by ntly1; March 16th, 2012 at 04:56 AM.
ntly1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:32 AM   #119
Mehome
Moved
 
Mehome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,650
Likes (Received): 2074

...
__________________
My journey to remission...

Last edited by Mehome; March 16th, 2012 at 02:27 PM.
Mehome no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:33 AM   #120
ntly1
North Borneo Is My Home
 
ntly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 722
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
FSM to KL: You can keep the policy

Published on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Email to a friend Printer Friendly

Kota Kinabalu: The Federation of Sabah Manufacturers (FSM) wants the Federal Government to provide 25-year tax exemption to the State's industrial sector, in lieu of its reluctance to scrap the shipping cabotage policy that is blamed for the higher cost of living in the State.

Its President Datuk Wong Khen Thau (pic) said their request should not be treated as being too much or overboard since the Government cannot do anything to help the State's industries on the cabotage issue.

"We are requesting this from the Government since it cannot help us on the cabotage policy, which by all means it can keep ╔the State's industries have been suffering since 32 years ago and are now at the crossroads and in a dilemma. So I think this is a very fair request," he said.

"After all, we have been helping out the shipping industry for 25 years.

The industry has been enjoying protection from the cabotage policy and a 100 per cent free tax exemption for 27 years╔this (the FSM request) is to compensate whatever we have contributed to the nation's development during the said period," he told a media conference at Sabah International Dairies Sdn Bhd (SID) in Kolombong, Tuesday.

Wong said the State manufacturing industry has contributed more than the shipping industries, by way of the amount of taxes they have paid and that the shipping industries never paid a single tax, as they have been 100 per cent tax exempt since 27 years ago.

"What have they (shipping companies) contributed, as government revenue comes from the taxes which are used for the country's development.

I don't think we are asking for too much, as 25 years is not that long compared to 32 years of our suffering," he added.

He said this at least will help the State manufacturing industry go up to the same level as at the national level's contribution of about 33 per cent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), adding the State's industries only contribute about 10 per cent to the State GDP. The press conference was held in response to Transport Minister Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha's recent statement on the cabotage policy.

He had said there is a misconception and misperception among the people in Sabah on the country's shipping cabotage policy.

The opposition SAPP immediately called for his resignation for coming to and insulting the intelligence of Sabahans.

FSM was not happy with the Minister's response to this problem which has not only caused the high cost of doing business in Sabah compared to the peninsula, but also the high cost of living in the State.

"We do not need the Minister to come here and tell us about the cabotage policy in other places. Like in United States, China or Australia, they have cabotage policy but it must be realised that in these places they have alternative modes of transportation like railways and road transport for transferring goods," he said.

"But between the peninsula and Sabah, what other kind of transportation have we to transfer goods, it is only via sea╔it is different, we should look at the geographical differences. Unfortunately they (Ministry) do not look at it that way," he said.

"That is why I said there is nothing wrong about the cabotage policy, but just make sure they understand the scenario╔why do we need to suffer for over 30 years just because of this policy.

"When the Transport Minister was here he should have realised that we have been talking for over 30 years, asking the Government to seriously look into this problem (cabotage) which is causing the cost of doing business in Sabah to be very high," he said.

This has contributed to the high living cost in the State, he said, adding that the Government should solve these problems first before talking about other things like improving employee's salaries.

Apart from that, FSM also asked the Government to form a monitoring body to look at the amount of freight and other shipping related charges imposed by the shipping industries, which the association claimed were being introduced without control.

"They (shipping companies) decide on their own when to come up with the freight charges, including the latest one on March 15.

When they want to increase the prices, they increase it as they like.

When we protest nobody cares," he said.

He said the shipping companies have been protected by not only the cabotage policy, but also the 100 per cent tax exemption all the while, until recently when the Government decided to end this and impose 40 per cent tax on the revenue of a shipping company.

"Which industries in the world have enjoyed such a privilege of unlimited tax exemption.

In Malaysia, the shipping industry is the only one to enjoy such a privilege," he said.

But the 40pc taxation is only on the revenue and not the profit, he said, adding even after this the shipping industry is still enjoying a 70 per cent tax exemption.
http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=81037

Quote:
First manufacturing and now tourism: FSM

Published on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Email to a friend Printer Friendly

WONG also touched on the recent withdrawal of Malaysia Airlines (MAS) direct flight services between Sabah and Japan, accusing the Transport Minister of not doing anything on the matter which affects the State's tourism industry.

He said it is strange that after providing the services for so long only now MAS realised that they are not making money from these routes.

"The Minister just said that is a business decision.

But what I want to say to the Minister is that sometimes the business decision needs to be evaluated," he said.

"So now as the cabotage policy is already killing the State manufacturing industry, it looks as if their next target is to kill the tourism industry in which Sabah has been doing very well by not asking MAS to do anything.

"Being a Transport Minister he should be discussing with MAS about the matter, to ask the airline company to help the Sabah tourism industry," he said.
http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=81040
__________________
North Borneo Is My Home!!

It is too NAIVE to believe all the Mainstream Media reports!
ntly1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The East Coast Development Corridor | Kelantan,Terengganu,East Pahang | Petronas baqthier Countdown to 2020 383 May 18th, 2019 06:36 AM
A Look at the Development of the NoMa Corridor in NE DC revitalizer Baltimore / Washington DC 22 March 28th, 2009 01:24 AM
Miami Biscayne Corridor Development. first page updated Bryan-Sereny Development News 30 March 28th, 2007 06:43 AM


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us