Life in China 生活在中國 - Page 120 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > General Photography

General Photography General discussions on photography and non urban photos

Old September 18th, 2019, 01:26 PM   #2381
bd popeye

Likes (Received): 17635

A visitor views a model of Fengyun-4 satellite during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. The fair runs from Sept. 17 to 21 with over 2,600 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions. (Xinhua/Zhang Jiansong)

A visitor (C) tries vacuum moving equipment during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019.(Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

Visitors view welding robots during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

A visitor plays Go game, known as Weiqi in Chinese, with a robot during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

A visitor shakes hands with a bionic robot during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

Visitors view the chassis of an electric vehicle during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

August 1971 - August 1991

I yam what I yam!

Chinese Around the World Daily Photos!!!| SSC

Today's United States Navy...| SSC

Old Pics New York City! | SSC

Katarzyna DJ liked this post
bd popeye está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2019, 01:33 PM   #2382
bd popeye

A GREE robot plays piano during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in Shanghai, Sept. 18, 2019. The fair runs from Sept. 17 to 21 with over 2,600 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions. (Photo: China News Service/Tang Yanjun)

A robot interacts with a visitor during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in Shanghai, Sept. 18, 2019. (Photos: China News Service/Tang Yanjun)

A robot on display during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in Shanghai, Sept. 18, 2019. (Photo: China News Service/Tang Yanjun)

Visitors look at a display that weighs 750 kilograms during the 2019 China International Industry Fair in Shanghai, Sept. 18, 2019.(Photo: China News Service/Tang Yanjun)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 18th, 2019, 01:41 PM   #2383
bd popeye

Passengers and staff members of Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station take part in a flash mob in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. Participants chorused patriotic songs during the flash mob as a way to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. (Xinhua/Chen Fei)

Staff members of Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station take part in a flash mob in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Chen Fei)

A man takes part in a flash mob with a child at Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station in east China's Shanghai, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Chen Fei)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 18th, 2019, 01:51 PM   #2384
bd popeye

09.14.2019...On the occasion of the Mid-Autumn Festival family reunion, Liu Tao was invited to participate in the CCTV Mid-Autumn Party on September 13th, wearing a scented purple long skirt to perform the song "I want you."

I yam what I yam!

Old September 18th, 2019, 02:04 PM   #2385
bd popeye

People in Shenyang, Northeast China's Liaoning province, gather on the streets on their own accord to commemorate the 88th anniversary of the "September 18 Incident" that marked Japan's full-scale invasion of China and the beginning of the 14 years of the Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, and opened up the prelude to the World Anti-Fascist War. [Photo/IC]

People gather at Sept 18 Incident History Museum in Shenyang, Northeast China's Liaoning province, on Sept 17, to commemorate the Sept 18 Incident, which marked Japan's full-scale invasion of China and the beginning of the 14 years of the Chinese people's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, and opened up the prelude to the World Anti-Fascist War.(World War II) [Photo/IC]

Middle school students take an oath to commemorate the Sept 18 Incident, in Jinping county, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture, Southwest China's Guizhou province, on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

Police officers take an oath at the Nanjing Folk Anti-Japanese War Museum, on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

People strike a bell of peace at the Sept 18 Incident History Museum in Shenyang, Northeast China's Liaoning province, on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

Students listen to veterans tell wartime stories during a lecture in Shenyang, Northeast China’s Liaoning province, on Sept 18, 2019. [Photo/IC]

Soldiers visit the Sept 18 Incident History Museum in Shenyang, Northeast China's Liaoning province, on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 19th, 2019, 04:11 PM   #2386
bd popeye

Pontoons are seen after the floating bridge over the Yellow River at Luokou is temporarily dismantled as a flood is expected to soon reach Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province, on Sept. 18, 2019. (Xinhua/Wang Kai)

Aerial photo taken on Sept. 18, 2019 shows the Jinan section of the Yellow River, in east China's Shandong Province. (Xinhua/Wang Kai)

The floating bridge over the Yellow River at Luokou is temporarily dismantled as a flood is expected to soon reach Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province, on Sept. 18, 2019. (Xinhua/Wang Kai)

In this aerial photo, the floating bridge over the Yellow River at Luokou is temporarily dismantled as a flood is expected to soon reach Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province, on Sept. 18, 2019. (Xinhua/Wang Kai)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 19th, 2019, 04:21 PM   #2387
bd popeye

Barbara Woodward (third from left), the UK ambassador to China, watches primary school students from Beijing plant greens during the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition in Yanqing district of Beijing, capital of China, Sept 17, 2019. The expo kicked off its UK Day event on Tuesday. [Photo by Zhu Xingxin/chinadaily.com.cn]

People visit the Britain Garden during the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition in Yanqing district of Beijing, capital of China, Sept 17, 2019. The expo kicked off its UK Day event on Tuesday. [Photo by Zhu Xingxin/chinadaily.com.cn]

Peter Rabbit meets visitors at the Britain Garden during the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition in Yanqing district of Beijing, capital of China, Sept 17, 2019. The expo kicked off its UK Day event on Tuesday. [Photo by Zhu Xingxin/chinadaily.com.cn]

Paddington Bear kisses a visitor's cheek at the Britain Garden during the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition in Yanqing district of Beijing, capital of China, Sept 17, 2019. The expo kicked off its UK Day event on Tuesday. [Photo by Zhu Xingxin/chinadaily.com.cn]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 19th, 2019, 04:37 PM   #2388
bd popeye

Children make lanterns at an activity to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival in Hangzhou, east China's Zhejiang Province, Sept. 13, 2019. Children took part in various activities including handicrafts and mooncake making to enjoy the traditional Chinese festival on Friday. (Xinhua/Huang Zongzhi)

Children learn to make mooncakes at an activity to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival in Hangzhou, east China's Zhejiang Province, Sept. 13, 2019. Children took part in various activities including handicrafts and mooncake making to enjoy the traditional Chinese festival on Friday. (Xinhua/Huang Zongzhi)

A train attendant (1st R) in traditional Chinese costume and passengers guess lantern riddles to greet the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival aboard a bullet train from Shanghai to Nanjing of east China's Jiangsu Province, Sept. 12, 2019. The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on Sept. 13 this year. (Xinhua/Li Bo)

A girl puts up a lantern on a wishing tree to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival in Fantawild Theme Park of Cixian County in Handan City, north China's Hebei Province, Sept. 13, 2019. (Xinhua/Wang Xiao)

Visitors make lanterns to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival in Fantawild Theme Park of Cixian County in Handan City, north China's Hebei Province, Sept. 13, 2019. (Xinhua/Wang Xiao)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 19th, 2019, 04:45 PM   #2389
bd popeye

People travel in a subway train, which is turned into a temporary museum to celebrate the upcoming National Day in Chengdu, southwest China's Sichuan Province, Sept. 18, 2019. More than 300 historic photos and pictures of historic items were on display in the museum set up in a subway train, showcasing the great changes in China, especially in Sichuan Province and Chengdu City, over the past 70 years. (Xinhua/Liu Kun)

Media reporters work in a subway train, which is turned into a temporary museum to celebrate the upcoming National Day in Chengdu, southwest China's Sichuan Province, Sept. 18, 2019. (Xinhua/Liu Kun)

Passengers take photos in a subway train, which is turned into a temporary museum to celebrate the upcoming National Day in Chengdu, southwest China's Sichuan Province, Sept. 18, 2019.(Xinhua/Liu Kun)

The Daxing station on the intercity railway linking Beijing with Xiongan New Area is seen in Beijing, capital of China, Sept. 18, 2019. The Daxing station on the intercity railway linking Beijing with Xiongan New Area passed its design verification on Wednesday. (Xinhua/Zhang Chenlin)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 20th, 2019, 01:29 PM   #2390
bd popeye

Dancers from Myanmar perform in the China-ASEAN Drama Weekly in Nanning City, South China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Sept. 18, 2019. Art troupes from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam joined Chinese performers in the event that shows the great cultural diversity in the region. (Photo: China News Service/Yu Jing)

A Shanxi Opera performance during the China-ASEAN Drama Weekly in Nanning City, South China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Sept. 18, 2019. (Photo: China News Service/Yu Jing)

Performers gather for the China-ASEAN Drama Weekly in Nanning City, South China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Sept. 18, 2019. (Photo: China News Service/Yu Jing)

Dunhuang-themed makeup products are on display. (Photo by CECE/For chinadaily.com.cn)

More than 5,000 cultural and creative pieces that won awards at the second Dunhuang International Design Week were exhibited in Dunhuang, Northwest China's Gansu Province.

I yam what I yam!

Old September 20th, 2019, 01:44 PM   #2391
bd popeye

Ornamental flower beds in different shapes on various topics are plated along streets in Beijing, Sept. 18, 2019.

China will put on a grand celebration followed by a military parade and mass pageantry at Tian'anmen Square for its National Day on Oct. 1, marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.(Photo: China News Service/Zhang Xinglong)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 20th, 2019, 01:45 PM   #2392
bd popeye

A child laughs while holding a Chinese national flag in a local square in Anyue county, Sichuan province, on Sept 17, 2019. The first World Lemon Industry Development Conference was held in Anyue county, Southwest China's Sichuan province. [Photo/VCG]

A tourist wears hanfu, a traditional Han Chinese costume, as she participates in a Mid-Autumn Festival celebration event in the Mission Hills Sports and Eco Park in South China's Shenzhen, on Sept 14, 2019. [Photo/VCG]

Two horses fight with each other in Xiangfen township, Rongshui Miao autonomous region, South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, Sept 14, 2019. [Photo/VCG]

Fishermen celebrate the opening of this year's fishing season, in Xiangshan county of Ningbo, East China's Zhejiang province, on Sept 16, 2019. [Photo/IC]

A full moon rises above the Yuntai Pavilion in Zhenjiang, East China's Jiangsu province, on the evening of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Sept 13, 2019. [Photo/IC]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 20th, 2019, 04:33 PM   #2393
bd popeye

Aerial photos taken on Sept. 19, 2019 shows a new bridge over Dongting Lake on the Haoji Railway (originally named Menghua railway) line in central China's Hunan Province.

With an annual delivery capacity of 200 million tonnes, the 1,837-km railway linking north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and east China's Jiangxi Province is soon to be the longest heavy-loaded railway in China when completed in October. (Xinhua/Chen Sihan)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 20th, 2019, 04:37 PM   #2394
bd popeye

Technicians conduct checks and maintenance work on trains in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, on Sept. 19, 2019 to ensure railway transportation safety during the National Day holiday from Oct. 1 to 7. (Photos: China News Service/Hu Guolin)

I yam what I yam!

Old September 21st, 2019, 02:32 AM   #2395
bd popeye

Years ago when I would post pictures like this of Hong Kong in another forum I always titled them..

For the Hong Kong People

...as posted by Yellow Fever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post

I yam what I yam!

Old September 21st, 2019, 02:23 PM   #2396
bd popeye

Zhu Wenrui, the Chinese contestant, wins first place in this year's Miss Tourism of the Globe competition. The final was held recently at Shapotou of Zhongwei, Northwest China's Ningxia Hui autonomous region.[Photos provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

People take selfies in front of a flowerbed themed "magnificent 70 years" at the northwest corner of Jianguomen, Beijing, Sept 20. With China's National Day around the corner, flowerbeds marking the occasion have appeared along the streets of Beijing, attracting many selfie-takers. [Photo by Wangjing/chinadaily.com.cn]

People pose for photos in front of a flowerbed themed "community of common destiny" at the northwest corner of Xidan, Beijing, Sept 20. [Photo by Wang Jing/chinadaily.com.cn]

A boy runs in front of a flowerbed themed "beautiful life" at the southwest corner of Xidan, Beijing, Sept 20. [Photo by Wang Jing/chinadaily.com.cn]

A man poses for a photo with a flowerbed themed "wonderful tomorrow" at the northeast corner of Fuxingmen, Beijing, Sept 20. [Photo by Wang Jing/chinadaily.com.cn]

Workers arrange the flower bed "Ethnic unity" near the Cultural Palace of Nationalities in Beijing, Sept 20. [Photo by Wang Jing/chinadaily.com.cn]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 21st, 2019, 02:33 PM   #2397
bd popeye

Children from both the Hong Kong SAR and Shenzhen watch a flag-raising ceremony at a square outside Shenzhen Children's Palace, Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China, Sept 21, 2019.

A national flag-raising and singing of the national anthem by about 260 young people was the high point of a series of themed events in Shenzhen.

The gathering was held in the Shenzhen Children's Palace in the heart of the city. The majority of the students, 230, came from Shenzhen. Thirty-two teenagers from Hong Kong were also there.[Photos/China Daily]

Two students participants are ready to raise the national flag at the Shenzhen Children's Palace in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, Sept 21, 2019. [Photo/China Daily]

Students participating in the event stand ready for a national flag-raising ceremony at a square near Shenzhen Children's Palace, Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China, Sept 21, 2019. [Photo/China Daily]

Student participants perform Chinese-style marching drills during the event in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China, Sept 21, 2019. [PHOTO/CHINA DAILY]

Student participants wave the national flags during the event in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China, Sept 21, 2019. [Photo/China Daily]

Students from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Shenzhen display the national flag during an event to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China at Shenzhen Children's Palace, Shenzhen, China, Sept 21, 2019. [Photo/China Daily]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 21st, 2019, 02:40 PM   #2398
bd popeye

President Xi Jinping, also general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and chairman of the Central Military Commission, communicates with workers while inspecting Zhengzhou Coal Mining Machinery Group Co., Ltd. during his tour in Zhengzhou, central China's Henan Province, Sept 17, 2019. [Photos/Xinhua]

President Xi Jinping communicates with workers while inspecting Zhengzhou Coal Mining Machinery Group Co., Ltd. during his tour in Zhengzhou, central China's Henan Province, Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/Xinhua]

President Xi Jinping inspects ecological protection of the Yellow River at a museum during his tour in Zhengzhou, central China's Henan Province, Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/Xinhua]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 21st, 2019, 02:51 PM   #2399
bd popeye

A model of the C929 wide-body large passenger aircraft is on display at an international air show in Beijing on Sept 18, 2019. [Photos/IC]

A robot made by Gree plays piano at an exhibition in Shanghai on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

China's new 5G smart heavy truck is on display in Shanghai on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

A man takes a photo inside the domestically produced 5G smart heavy truck in Shanghai on Sept 17, 2019. [Photo/IC]

I yam what I yam!

Old September 22nd, 2019, 09:48 PM   #2400
bd popeye

Villagers harvest water chestnuts in Feijiadai Village, Linghu Town of Huzhou, central China's Zhejiang Province, Sept. 21, 2019. (Xinhua/Huang Zongzhi)

People participate in an event to celebrate the harvest season in Tangqi Town of Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province, Sept. 19, 2019. An event to celebrate the harvest season was held on Thursday, in which people parade by boat with agricultural products. (Xinhua/Xu Yu)

Artists perform shoulder pole dance to celebrate the harvest during an activity in Du'an Yao Autonomous County, south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Sept. 17, 2019. A series of events were held on Tuesday in Du'an to celebrate the upcoming Chinese farmers' harvest festival. (Xinhua/Lu Boan)

Artists perform shoulder pole dance to celebrate the harvest during an activity in Du'an Yao Autonomous County, south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Lu Boan)

Villagers harvest paddy rice at Jihua Village of Jihua Township in Rongjiang County of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Guizhou Province, Sept. 17, 2019. (Xinhua/Yang Wenbin)

I yam what I yam!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement