GANESHPETH | Anandam World City | 19fl x 14 | T/O - Page 3 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > West > West/Central India Projects > Maharashtra > Nagpur

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 7th, 2014, 07:56 AM   #41
trush

Likes (Received): 17

Anandam as on March-2014 from Flyover

http://imageshack.com/a/img823/993/hfxm.jpg

India101 liked this post
trush no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #42
_GrapeWine_

Likes (Received): 414

Quote:
Originally Posted by trush View Post
Thanks for pic trush! wish quality was better. didn't get which flyover this is.
are you in Nagpur? can you click more pics of city, projects etc.. ?
Old March 8th, 2014, 06:37 AM   #43
trush

Yes, I am from Nagpur. Picture has been taken from Sakkardara fly over while going towards project. these buildings looks great from flyover. I took a picture in zoom hence quality disturbed. I will try to take more pictures as possible.I want to know how did you place picture in forum? I was unable to do that, only placing link was possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 8th, 2014, 06:44 AM   #44
_GrapeWine_

Welcome to SSC! Finally we hv someone in Nagpur who can post pictures!

To post the picture you need to put the link to picture in [img][/img] tags.
Old March 15th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #45
trush

Anandam as on 15-Mar-2014

radioactive, _GrapeWine_ liked this post

Last edited by trush; March 15th, 2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #46
henchman

Likes (Received): 327

Wasn't this complex of 19 floors rather than 16 floors?
henchman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #47
_GrapeWine_

it is 19 (count floors in images).. thread title is wrong..
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:08 AM   #48
trush

It seems that thread title was set as per renders of that time. but, after some time it came to know that it has planned 14 towers of g+19 floors. actually total floors count are 20. All the tower topped out are showing on right side. New under construction towers feels like 18 floors on left side. After final completion actual floors will be counted.
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:05 AM   #49
trush

cranes for Capitol Heights are also visible on left side.

_GrapeWine_ liked this post
Old March 26th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #50
_GrapeWine_

looks nice!
Old March 26th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #51
acrosstheworld
Zumaritalaiyya

Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by trush View Post

cranes for Capitol Heights are also visible on left side.
This is stunning ....I can see three construction cranes in the background .... wow ...cannot believe my own eyes .....
acrosstheworld no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #52
lurky
♠◘•

Likes (Received): 228

by Sandeep Giradkar from Google+

_GrapeWine_, radioactive, trush liked this post
lurky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM   #53
trush

Lovely, waiting to see it complete.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 11:10 PM   #54
henchman

I am bit worried of the sales. Nagpur is not an investor's market. So the buyer is usually the end user. And the area ganeshpeth is actually the worst or most rundown area of nagpur. Also there isn't a big influx of mnc working people who won't mind staying in a place like that cz they get company's car to get them and drop them off.

So how are the sales for this project?
Old October 24th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #55
siddhant4u

Likes (Received): 20

I heard most of sales are from outside nagpur who doesn't know a inch of Nagpur. All they heard about the project is its from Godrej Properties.
siddhant4u no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #56
henchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhant4u View Post
I heard most of sales are from outside nagpur who doesn't know a inch of Nagpur. All they heard about the project is its from Godrej Properties.
Lol. It seems the bombay real estate culture is here in nagpur
Old October 24th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #57
ProNgp

Likes (Received): 6

I think they got good response. When it was launched, it was the only premium residential project inside City limits. Though the Ganeshpeth is not that plush but the area towards great nag Road is a good site.
Project is progressing at good pace which clearly indicates a positive response from buyers.
ProNgp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 03:49 PM   #58
henchman

_GrapeWine_ liked this post
Old March 28th, 2015, 04:21 PM   #59
acrosstheworld
Zumaritalaiyya

Likes (Received): 38

Henchman ... thank for for the great pics.
acrosstheworld no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM   #60
lurky
♠◘•

Likes (Received): 228

Anandam’s revised layout, building plans rejected

City's biggest housing project, Anandam, has faced yet another setback. The Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) has rejected the revised layout and building plans of the project. Now, the developer, Goldbricks Infrastructure Private Ltd, cannot go for proposed expansion or revision in the project.

As per documents obtained under the Right to Information (RTI) Act, the NMC cited four reasons for turning down the plea.

One of the reasons is that Goldbricks proposed to utilize the amenity space's some portion for residential, commercial and road purposes. "Twenty-five percent of the total layout area should be left for amenity space of which 50% area is for playground/recreational ground. While this has been done, residential and commercial usages have been shown in the remaining 50% area. Residential and commercial usage is not permitted in amenity space as per the city's development control regulation (DCR)," NMC said.

The civic body added that a road for residential area is shown in playground/recreational ground, which, too, is not permissible.
The NMC added that the project land's boundary and area are not demarcated in an appropriate manner. "City Survey Office-I had sought permission from Superintendent of Land Record (SLR) for correction in mutation of the project land area. Also, the City Survey Office-I sought permission to cancel the mutation if required," the NMC said.
The NMC also cited reason of lack of convenience shopping in the project's layout behind rejection of the revised layout and building plans.

Chief manager of Goldbricks Pratik Saraogi told TOI that there will be no effect on the existing project and the setback is only to the future plan. "We had constructed 600 flats of which occupancy certificate has been obtained for 575 flats. People are residing in 350 flats at present. We planned to add 6,500 sq.ft area in the project so sought revision in layout and building plans. We are planning to file an appeal with the state's urban development department. There will be no impact even if the revised layout and building plan are rejected in the appeal," he said.

RTI activist TH Naidu said NMC should cancel the original layout and building plans of the project. "Maharashtra Pollution Control Board had issued notices to the project and said that 168 of the flats are unauthorized. NMC had given only provisional approval to the project's original layout. City survey office clearly mentioned that mutation was done for excess land area. Besides, Goldbricks constructed 28 floors comprising 168 flats without MPCB's consent and environment clearance. Therefore, all layout and building plans need to be cancelled followed by demolition of structures," he said.

One of the top NMC officials said scrutiny into original layout and building plans was going on and final decision to be taken soon.

The NMC kept the revised layout and building plans pending since January 2012 and decision taken after directives from the high court in December last year.

Controversies:

Land Mess: Land of Anandam, MSEDCL and Rai Udyog are part of city survey sheet no-101 and khasra no- 259. Total land area in the khasra is registered as 1,43,421 sq.mt. However, sale deed of three property holders comes to 1,46,684 sq.mt, leaving an excess of 3,263 sq.mt. City survey office's investigation in the case going on

Flats Violation: Environment clearance is for S+11 floors for Tower-A and S+15 floors for A-1, B and C. Developer constructed Basement+S+19 floors in Towers A, A-1, B and C. Thus, 8 floors in Tower A and four floors in A-1, B and C lack permission. Developer also constructed E and F blocks with Basement+S+19 floors without environment clearance. Each floor comprises six flats, so 168 are against environment clearance and MPCB consent

More Violations: Excavation works and construction of model flat were done before obtaining consent to establish from MPCB. Some parts of buildings were occupied before completion of STP and MSW systems. MSW stored in unscientific manner and no separation of biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste. Green belt development, horticulture works not done. Internal roads not developed and asphalted.

source
lurky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
nagpur