Transforming Maharashtra - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > West > West/Central India Projects > Maharashtra

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 18th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #1
shrinath jagtap

Likes (Received): 1

Transforming Maharashtra

Transform Maharashtra

A sustainable change can only be brought when Government leverages the intellect and energy of the young’ – Anonymous

Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world – Roald Dahl

Since time immemorial, young men and women have spearheaded the transformational change needed in Society. Indian history provides some great examples like the pre-independence Swadeshi Movement, the JP Movement of 1970s and the India Against Corruption Movement in recent times. Without prejudice, the youth have always questioned the status quo and taken a stand on issues that matter from human rights to freedom of expression.
With the advent of increased media coverage and interaction, the means of involvement of the youth may change but the underlying intention to be the frontrunner of change for the better doesn’t. More than 35% of the population is in the active age group of 16 - 35 years who abound in ideas and suggestions for the betterment of their Nation. What is the need of the hour is a credible platform for them to share their ideas and have meaningful dialogue with the leaders and policy makers in the government.
We, at Action for Collective Transformation, realise this is a gap and, after talks with multiple stakeholders, have designed a unique initiative, ‘Transform Maharashtra: Platform for Youth to Create a Roadmap of Developed Maharashtra by 2025’.
The campaign has 3 key initiatives – Dialogue, Plan, Action

http://www.transformmaharashtra.com/themes

How many of us have participated in this competition?
shrinath jagtap no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 18th, 2017, 06:50 PM   #2
shrinath jagtap

I have participated in the theme 'bridging the digital divide'.... I will submit my presentation on 19th March 2017.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM   #3
shrinath jagtap

Bridging the digital divide.

http://transformmaharashtra.com/subm...52677016731648

This is the link of voting and presentation. You can see my presentation here, brief about presentation and can cast your vote.

My model will definitely work for rural areas of Maharashtra. So please see the presentation and cast your vote.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:05 PM   #4
shrinath jagtap

If you want to read the report, it is posted on this link:
http://changeliewithin.blogspot.in/2...ral-areas.html
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:11 PM   #5
shrinath jagtap

If you want to see the whole rural area of Maharashtra covered with 4G connectivity....please vote on the links mentioned in above posts...
Old March 26th, 2017, 11:02 AM   #6
shrinath jagtap

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinath jagtap View Post
http://transformmaharashtra.com/subm...52677016731648

This is the link of voting and presentation. You can see my presentation here, brief about presentation and can cast your vote.

My model will definitely work for rural areas of Maharashtra. So please see the presentation and cast your vote.

Thanks in advance
please visit,see and vote....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement