Lavasa Hill City | 10,000 acre city - Page 4 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > West > West/Central India Projects > Maharashtra

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 30th, 2009, 06:12 AM   #61
BombayPG

Likes (Received): 7

Even the facilities will be offered at various different price points so they can cater to more people!
BombayPG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 26th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #62
harsh1802
MAVerick

Likes (Received): 113

I was very skeptical of this project when it started off but i must say it looks impressive with the current progress made.

I really hope they are going to maintain the ecology around the project.

Hyderabad Cityscapes

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
harsh1802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2009, 07:04 PM   #63
Mahratta
Ayatollah

Likes (Received): 21

Good development - not a fan of the pseudo-European "lakeside apartments", though. There's plenty of old waterfront architecture in India to inspire them
Advertisement

Old July 27th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #64
Realvisionhomes.com
Real Vision

Likes (Received): 0

A video from cellphone done last month (june 1st 2009) before the rains.
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:36 PM   #65
BombayPG

Likes (Received): 7

Some of the villas and apartments will be ready towards the end of next year.
BombayPG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM   #66
rockss

buyer for vila in lavasa

Hi,

I am interested in buying 1/5 or 1/4 acre vila in lavasa. please contact me if you are a seller or a broker with pricing details

thanks
rockss no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #67
cncity

Likes (Received): 151

copyright - Pranav Peshwe

~~~~~~ Pune, India ~~~~~~ North Mumbai, India ~~~~~~
cncity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2009, 06:34 AM   #68
nicksolan

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.
Based on my survey in Lavasa, I have noticed they have been doing lots of construction around...
Though the issue here is that they always say they are sold out on almost all of phase 1.
They only showed me all highend properties!!
Another issue, I looked at their agreement.It has nothing in Favor of the owners of the villa. You own the villa building but the land it is on, is to be leased out from Lavasa corp for a period of 999 years I see a lots of controversies in this itself.On the agreement itself Lavasa corp owns the ;and , hence reserves the exclusive right to remove you from the property and kick you out, should you fail to pay the maintainence of Rs.3.00 per sq feet more than two times. also if any disputes, or anything arises and someone considers you a nuisance, they can ask you to get out of ur own property, in which Lavasa corp is the whole and sole owner of that piece of land.In short u will lose all rights. You own the structure, but u can't take that with you.. can you!!!!
They can offer to buy it back for 25% less than what u paid for it, or if they don't want to do that, they will ask u to demolish ur villa and remove all the debris.
I hope you all got what I am talking about.We all have to think of the future..
You donot know who ur neighbors are and what if they consider u a nuisance!!
I want everyone to participate in this..has anyone seen this agreement?
any experience ..any issues.Please do share as I wish to buy but am having second thoughts..
nicksolan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #69
nicksolan

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.
Based on my survey in Lavasa, I have noticed they have been doing lots of construction around...
Though the issue here is that they always say they are sold out on almost all of phase 1.
They only showed me all highend properties!!
Another issue, I looked at their agreement.It has nothing in Favor of the owners of the villa. You own the villa building but the land it is on, is to be leased out from Lavasa corp for a period of 999 years I see a lots of controversies in this itself.On the agreement itself Lavasa corp owns the ;and , hence reserves the exclusive right to remove you from the property and kick you out, should you fail to pay the maintainence of Rs.3.00 per sq feet more than two times. also if any disputes, or anything arises and someone considers you a nuisance, they can ask you to get out of ur own property, in which Lavasa corp is the whole and sole owner of that piece of land.In short u will lose all rights. You own the structure, but u can't take that with you.. can you!!!!
They can offer to buy it back for 25% less than what u paid for it, or if they don't want to do that, they will ask u to demolish ur villa and remove all the debris.
I hope you all got what I am talking about.We all have to think of the future..
You donot know who ur neighbors are and what if they consider u a nuisance!!
I want everyone to participate in this..has anyone seen this agreement?
any experience ..any issues.Please do share as I wish to buy but am having second thoughts..
nicksolan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #70
p.raghavendra6
in-active member

Likes (Received): 949

been to Lavasa last weekend. By the time we reached there , it was late evening.

I like the road from Pune to Lavasa.

p.raghavendra6 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #71
OSI

Hi NickSolan,
We have recently visited Lavasa and would like to buy some property there. Though your post puts a bit of a damper on our plans.

Can you tell me how you have managed to find the details of the eviction if cosidered nuisance. For that matter, does your survey specify what "nuisance" itself means? Would having a party on your lawns mean a nuisance? What if you get into a brawl because your neighbour's dog has pooped in your lawns. Who then is a nuisance - your neighbour, their dog or you? I don't intend to poke fun, but if you are able to shed some light on the 'nuisance' bit or its appropriate definition based on your survey, it would be most appreciated.

Secondly, if the non-payment of management fees would result in eviction, what clauses are applicable to the management itself for performing their duties. For instance, in your research, is there anything that says that if the corporation does not perform its actions such as building infrastructure, repairs or replacement of public amenities such as lights, water and roads even after the payment of the management fees what action can a resident take against them?

Have you seen the legal agreement? I am yet to pay the 10% + 10%. Am I allowed to see the agreement before I sign the deal? If they only release the agreements after deposit payment, can you recover the amount if you are not happy with the arrangement?

Appreciate your reponse.
OSI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 07:45 AM   #72
desertmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSI View Post
Hi NickSolan,
We have recently visited Lavasa and would like to buy some property there. Though your post puts a bit of a damper on our plans.

Can you tell me how you have managed to find the details of the eviction if cosidered nuisance. For that matter, does your survey specify what "nuisance" itself means? Would having a party on your lawns mean a nuisance? What if you get into a brawl because your neighbour's dog has pooped in your lawns. Who then is a nuisance - your neighbour, their dog or you? I don't intend to poke fun, but if you are able to shed some light on the 'nuisance' bit or its appropriate definition based on your survey, it would be most appreciated.

Secondly, if the non-payment of management fees would result in eviction, what clauses are applicable to the management itself for performing their duties. For instance, in your research, is there anything that says that if the corporation does not perform its actions such as building infrastructure, repairs or replacement of public amenities such as lights, water and roads even after the payment of the management fees what action can a resident take against them?

Have you seen the legal agreement? I am yet to pay the 10% + 10%. Am I allowed to see the agreement before I sign the deal? If they only release the agreements after deposit payment, can you recover the amount if you are not happy with the arrangement?

Appreciate your reponse.
I have signed and registered the agreement 2 weeks before in PAUD ( near lavasa ). There is no such thing lavasa can kick you out of the property ...I dont know from where this nuisance part is emerging.

The law of the country is above every management laws and every contract.

I can confidently say Yes the land is on 999 years lease and no one in this country can break my house and tell me to leave.
desertmaster no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #73
OSI

Hi DesertMaster,

Many thanks for your reply. It also gives us some assurance about the terms and conditions. I have requested to see the draft agreement and will pore over the details.

Could I know from you the size of property you have bought? If you don't wish to reveal that is perfectly understandable too. We have been told that the only properties that are available are the large ones, twin bunglows and a few 1/3 acre plots which are not accessible for viewing.

The Lavasa site states that no plots are available for sale at the moment. So they are selectively releasing the remaining plots. To what extent is their claim that all but few plots are sold believable? Sorry to sound so sceptical but I am familiar with the sale tactics of property sales persons and wanted to cross check with a buyer like you if you have been told the same.

Many thanks.
Old November 9th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #74
desertmaster

Quote:
Hi DesertMaster,

Many thanks for your reply. It also gives us some assurance about the terms and conditions. I have requested to see the draft agreement and will pore over the details.

Could I know from you the size of property you have bought? If you don't wish to reveal that is perfectly understandable too. We have been told that the only properties that are available are the large ones, twin bunglows and a few 1/3 acre plots which are not accessible for viewing.

The Lavasa site states that no plots are available for sale at the moment. So they are selectively releasing the remaining plots. To what extent is their claim that all but few plots are sold believable? Sorry to sound so sceptical but I am familiar with the sale tactics of property sales persons and wanted to cross check with a buyer like you if you have been told the same.

Many thanks.
I have a twin bunglow ie 1/8th acre built up size around 2200 sq feet as per the design . Advisable you speak to the lavasa office in Mumbai to the correct person. If you need the details pls Private message me and i would give you the dirct contact of the concerned person who would help you with all your questions.

Everything has to be accesible for viewing how can someone say buy w/o seeing
desertmaster no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2009, 03:50 AM   #75
OSI

Hi Nicksolan and Desertmaster,
After reading the draft agreement I will have to agree with Nicksolan. The terms and conditions are completely onerous on Lavasa and it does state the eviction if considered a nuisance. This is odd because I don't think they are constitutionally allowed to evict someone especially when this comes under police jurisprudence. What authority will the police have if Lavasa will meddle in personal matters. In fact the definition of nuisance itself is not stated.
Secondly, it also states that the resident can't dispute with Lavasa and there is no independant arbitration, instead Lavasa will allocate an arbiter. This makes it very lop-sided.
Thirdly, and which is quite odd it states that the management costs will be for the entire development and not for each phase. This can mean that if the machine for pumping water needs to be changed or if the golf grounds will be maintained or if the Ferrous Wheel has some technical problems it might be added to your management costs and you will not know what and where your management fees are being directed to. If they will be increased you are not allowed to dispute that or even seek the allocation.
I wonder what those people who bought the property previously thought or if they had their agreements reviewed by lawyers before signing.
I am having second thoughts too.
Old November 16th, 2009, 06:24 AM   #76
OSI

Hi NickSolan,
Have you found any thing about the legalities of the clauses mentioned in the agreement? Have you decided to go ahead? Do you know of others who have gone ahead?
Old December 8th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #77
HAWK0110

Quote:
Hi NickSolan,
Have you found any thing about the legalities of the clauses mentioned in the agreement? Have you decided to go ahead? Do you know of others who have gone ahead?

i m new to dis whole lavasa thing and looked a lot on net also. im intrested in buying an apartment can any1 help me how to go about. r there any private builders also ?
HAWK0110 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:59 PM   #78
darkhorses
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

lavasa trip

URL=http://img18.imageshack.us/i/dscn0830u.jpg/][/URL]

URL=http://img209.imageshack.us/i/dscn0838b.jpg/][/URL]

darkhorses no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #79
ankit.pokes
pokes

lavasa is awesome!!!!!!!!
ankit.pokes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #80
achemsRaZor
Realty Bytes

Awesome - did not think it would look so good. Although I agree with someone here who made that comment on pseudo european / mediterranean facades. But looking good. Anyone know what the permanent population of this township is now?
Advertisement