Projekte nga Prishtina | Prishtina Construction Projects - Page 3 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban > Prishtina

Prishtina Projects and Construction Updates.

Old December 17th, 2006, 08:05 AM   #41
liburni
Pse Jo??

Likes (Received): 1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7t View Post
Nuk e vura re se ishte temė e re. Ky plehra e paska lėvizur te forumi i mbeturinave temėn e parė se po e kėrkoja e s'po e gjeja.
Nejse, bravo pėr hapjen e temės liburni dhe do ishte mė mirė qė nė postin e parė tė organizohej mė bukur qė ta kuptonin tė tjerėt kur e lexojnė temėn.
Do pėrgatis njė logo tė ngjashme me atė tė temės sė Tiranės po se pate problem dhe vazhdojmė diskutimin e projekteve kėtu.
Pas shum ankesav dhe kerrcnimeve qe bera arrita qe t'ia siguroj Prishtines venin ktu
Advertisement

Old December 17th, 2006, 08:13 AM   #42
7t

Plako, ti e di ai plehra mė pėrjashtoi dy herė pa shkak fare po varja. Rėndėsi ka qė ta ulėsh poshtė kėshtu si e bėre ti duke i folur qetė dhe me arsyetim.

ps: edhe 2 minuta e kam gati logon
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #43
liburni
Pse Jo??

edit

Last edited by liburni; December 17th, 2006 at 08:23 AM.
liburni no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 17th, 2006, 08:22 AM   #44
7t

Quote:
Originally Posted by liburni View Post
kam ni "kopjim" t'bisedav t'moderatorve. Nqoft se je i interesum ta lexosh hyn n'msn dhe e she.
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:23 AM   #45
liburni
Pse Jo??

edit

Last edited by liburni; December 17th, 2006 at 08:52 AM.
liburni no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:24 AM   #46
7t

E pėrgatita logon.
Mund ta vendosėsh nė fillim tė temės por duhet tė organizosh mė mirė renditjen e projekteve me njė si tip liste, nuk ka nevojė pėr foto, thjesht tė jetė njė listė me projektet qė tė kemi njė lloj ideje.

Last edited by 7t; December 17th, 2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:25 AM   #47
7t

Ma dėrgo aty se nuk e lexon njėri dot
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:32 AM   #48
liburni
Pse Jo??

shum banner i mir.

Pasi qe postimi i par eshte i imi, dota ri-organizoj komplet nji dite tjeter kur te kam kohe.
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:46 AM   #49
BvizioN
veriori

Nice Baner,good job 7t

Last edited by BvizioN; December 18th, 2006 at 02:08 PM.
BvizioN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:49 AM   #50
dewrob

Likes (Received): 24

I just read that some architects from Skopje are competing with their design for some new multifunctional center for Pristina (whatever that meens I guess offices, shops, leisure...) and that the new headquaters for Kosovo for Raiffeisen bank will be there. So open Ur ears and eyes for such a project. Since a serious private investor is mentioned I guess we should expect something about this soon.
dewrob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2006, 12:57 PM   #51
7t

The new Prishtina

Wednesday December 06th 2006, 10:20 am posted by Arjen Oosterman

The qualification of the urban development in Prishtina, UNMIK (Kosovo)
Beirut, Kabul, Grozny, Prishtina, these and quite a few others are the cities that today are facing an enormous challenge: to reinvent themselves again after conflict. Very often the conflict still slumbers. Most of the time there is a complete lack of public bodies with the capacity and jurisdiction to enforce law. And always there is a profound crisis of confidence in the public dimension of urban life. Archis Interventions, a not for profit branch of Archis Foundation (also known for its magazine Volume) has set itself on a course to provide cities with clues and concepts to revive the public domain, to re-energize its urban spirit and to revitalize their trust in dialogue as the essence of civic life. Out of this ideal, Archis Interventions starts its activities in Prishtina.

Short description of the project
The illegal building activities after the war seriously affected the city structure of Prishtina heavily and raised social, infrastructural, and security problems. Because of the specific political situation and the lack of in its responsibility clearly differentiated institutional structures, the local administration as well as the responsible department of the United Nations (UN-HABITAT) are in the moment not able to establish necessary standards in the building process. There is also no public awareness of the fundamental problems of illegal settlement. In this situation the project will mediate between the interests of the private developers and the necessary regulation by the state in regard to the needs of the community. The project will develop solution strategies. The specific problems of regulating illegal building activities in post conflict situations will be theoretically discussed and brought into the international urbanistic debate.

Situation in Prishtina

Prishtina is the capital of the UN protectorate and – as the Albanian majority of the population is hoping – the future independent State of Kosova. The number of inhabitants is rather unknown. Estimations vacillate between 270.000 – 500.000 inhabitants. Definitely Prishtina has doubled its inhabitants in the last 20 years. The last master plan to structure the city development goes back to 1989. At present only a “strategic plan” exists (Strategic Plan – Urban Development of Prishtina 2004-2020). On the basis of this “zoning map” the regulation plans have been drafted and the building permissions are given from 2006 on. Still there is no plan with a binding (law) character on which building permissions could rely on. After the war a vivid building activity took place, driven by the move of rural migrants to the city and the return of migrants staying abroad in exile during the war. The ones who had the financial opportunities, a building plot or real estate could make fast profit out of this situation. There is a massive investment also by returnees into housing, mostly for their own families. The effort of the local administration to regulate this process ended when the former director of the city development department had been shot. Presently the UN administration is focusing on the establishment of solid institutional structures, whereas the local government depending on the municipality is still in the process of tendering out master plans or regulation plans. In the meantime app. 75% of the city structure has been illegally newly built or remodeled. It is estimated that each day 10 new buildings are emerging. Serious is that most parts of the Old Prishtina have been damaged or will be damaged soon, also that basic and normal security standards are ignored (regarding fire and earthquakes) as infrastructures – especially water supply and sewage – are lacking or being overburdened. Also social problems are a result of an unregulated building activity – a common problem is that the building is stretched to the borders of the plot, ignoring the neighbors need. Because of these problems it is relevant to intervene with a professional knowledge into this process and to raise a public awareness either by the persons concerned as by the responsible ones.

The project

In 2005 a local NGO has been founded, together with three architects from Kosova, Visar Ramadani, Florina Jerliu (president of the Associations of Architects of Kosova) and Vlora Navakazi (lecturer at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, University of Prishtina) with the aim to develop solution strategies for the structuring of the city housing development. Archis Interventions / Prishtina is a local agency, which documents unprofessional (mostly illegal) buildings and looks for opportunities to upgrade these. It will intervene into the ongoing building activities by providing professional advice in the building and planning process – to provide a free support of architectural knowledge to the mostly private developers, so that the most crucial problems can be avoided. This activity will be supported by a media campaign, which will raise a public discussion about the problems which resulted from the unprofessional and mostly illegal building activity. The aim is to develop solution strategies which can mediate between the local administrations, professional developers, and single house builders. The local NGO will be supported by Archis Interventions bringing international expertise and organizing the information exchange to develop a sustainable solution strategy. The results will be published and brought into the international urbanistic discourse as in a special Albanian edition addressing the Kosovar professionals. The focus of the publication is the problems related to the regulation of informal building activities in post conflict situations as the future aspects of architecture and town planning in this context regarding the specific social as political circumstances.

Realization

The project is structured into three phases. In the beginning a workshop with local and international experts will work out a strategic concept. It will be realized in the second phase from 2007 on and contains a public or media campaign (together with the Kosovar Televisions), the provision of architectural advise as necessary planning for house builders, and the mediation between local and international professionals (Archis Foundation/Volume magazine). The aim is to raise a public debate about the city’s future and to give professional support to avoid the most crucial problems. In a second workshop a model project should be worked out, which Projektbüro Berlin can show exemplary, how building can be organized in a way, that social and physical sustainability is guaranteed. The elimination of the most relevant problems due to security and infrastructure will be in the foreground, but also a participation strategy (community building) will be needed, which is aware of the social problems which accompanying informal building activities. In the third phase (2008 – 2010) this strategy should be implemented. Good contacts with Kosovar politicians as with professionals already exist. Ilir Gjinolli, head of the Institute for Spatial Planning, assured his support of the project. The contact to the responsible body of the UN administration (UNHABITAT) will be made soon.

Organization structure

Body responsible for the project is the Archis Foundation in Amsterdam. The project management is headed by Archis Interventions / Berlin (Kai Voeckler). Archis Interventions / Prishtina is registered as a NGO by the United Nations in Kosova and will together with Archis Interventions / Berlin and Archis Interventions / Amsterdam develop and realize the project. Members of the international board of AI Prishtina are Kai Voeckler (Berlin) and Ole Bouman (Amsterdam). Archis Interventions / Amsterdam is part of the Dutch Archis Foundation and will be responsible for the publication.
_ Research of the existing situation in Prishtina regarding the emerging patterns of informal settlements, in Prishstina and in general in Kosova. Elaboration of typologies and a draft for a strategy to qualify the urban development in Prishtina. [Kai Voeckler / Visar Ramadani] _ Funding of Archis Interventions as a Non Government Organization, which addresses urban issues worldwide in collaboration with local branches.

Phase 1
Preparation and conceptualization of the project / workshop. Contacts with local agents (UN, Ministry of Building, Municipality) [AI Berlin / AI Prishtina] _ Workshop I (November 2006) Elaboration of a concept for a strategy to legalize the informal settlements and to regulate the future city development in regard to housing (which includes a communication strategy to raise public awareness as a theoretical reflection for professionals, an organization structure for the architectural assistance giving by local professionals to house builders) by integrating international expertise. Result: »Manual« - strategy concept; organization structure, communication concept [AI Berlin / AI Prishtina / AI Amsterdam]

Phase 2

TV production / Kosova TV Result : Weekly distribution at TV for about 2 months [AI Prishtina] _ Architectural support (Advise and planning support by local architects for house builders) Result : Prevention of the most crucial infrastructural and constructive problems; building confidence [AI Prishtina] _ Workshop II Identification of a model project. Development of a legalization concept (catalogue of criteria to judge and to deal with existing problems; flexible building law). Community Building – Development of a participation strategy. Design strategy. Result : Structure of a model project implemented 2008 – 2010. [AI Berlin / AI Prishtina / AI Amsterdam] _ Publication as an issue of Volume magazine (Dutch/English) together with a special edition in Albanian. Theoretical reflection of the project and its strategy by bringing it into the international urbanistic discourse by integrating the local architects and planners. R e sult : Contribution to the international urbanistic debate about regulation [AI Amsterdam] _ Exhibition at Aedes Forum for Architecture Berlin of the results of the research made by Visar Ramadani and Kai Voeckler including the analysis and the strategic concept; including a film by Luise Donschen, Hamburg. English / German publication »Prishtina is everywhere«, edited by Kristin Feireiss and Kai Voeckler. Result: Contribution to the international urban discourse 2008–2010

Phase 3
Guarantee of the sustainability by implementing the developed strategy and its discussion in the public.
2007- Model project: Realization of the concept developed at Workshop II/2006 Guarantee of the workability of AI Prishtina as an independent working NGO as part of the global Archis Interventions network. Further development of the strategy and the project [AI Berlin / AI Prishtina]. 2009 Publication and exhibition of the results in Kosova and Germany.
Old December 17th, 2006, 09:51 PM   #52
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
FF, projekti pėr ndėrtesėn "Rilindja" ėshtė mjaft interesant. Ka tė reja me ecurinė e rikonstruksionit apo s'di gjė fare?
Me tė vėrtet nuk di gjė fare pėr ecurinė e keti projektit. Por e kam njė djalė te mixhės tė nonės time qe jeton ne Prishtine. Ja shkrova njė email me lutje te bėn fotografi te kesaj "kulle".
Foolish Farmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #53
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

EU completes construction of the modern Prishtina regional landfill
(8 December 2006)

Prishtina - Prishtina’s regional sanitary landfill was officially opened today, marking an important step in improving the quality of environmental protection in Kosovo. The European Union has in addition funded construction of another 6 modern sanitary landfills in Gjilan, Prizren, Besianė, Zveēan, Dragash and Kaēanik to improve waste management in Kosovo.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Thierry Bernard-Guele, head of the European Agency for Reconstruction’s office in Pristina that managed the programme, stated that “This project marks the completion of a substantial support programme by the Agency and I would like to take the opportunity today to thank and congratulate the small team of people who made this happen. This landfill will provide for waste disposal for the next fifteen years and contributes to improve the environment in Kosovo”.

The new sanitary landfills are constructed so they comply with the European environmental standards: the waste is compacted and covered with soil, the base is insulated and after its duration period of 15 years, the whole site can be restored. The German company TSB was contracted to construct the landfill of a value at more than €3.5 million.

Speaking at the ceremony, Ardian Gjini, Minister of the Environment and Spatial Planning, said that this sanitary landfill site, which will store some 40%of all waste produced in Kosovo is an essential project for the protection and improvement of environmental standards in Kosovo. He thanked the European Union and the European Agency for Reconstruction for their support and appealed to citizens to show dedication and willingness in taking care of the environment.
The European Union through the European Agency for Reconstruction has provided over €60 million for improvement of the environment in Kosovo and has closed or improved over 20 municipal dumpsites. The Agency has provided modern equipment for use at the sites and has supported the development of utilities to ensure high standards of waste collection and disposal.
Funding has also been provided to support the institutional development of the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning, the water and waste utilities and the Water and Waste Regulatory Office in order to support environmental improvements throughout Kosovo.

Te dashur bashkėatdhetar:
Postoni vetem tani ne gjuhen angleze kur nuk keni informata ne gjuhen shqipe per inat te shkive.

Good news!
Old December 18th, 2006, 06:52 AM   #54
7t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Farmer View Post
Me tė vėrtet nuk di gjė fare pėr ecurinė e keti projektit. Por e kam njė djalė te mixhės tė nonės time qe jeton ne Prishtine. Ja shkrova njė email me lutje te bėn fotografi te kesaj "kulle".
Nga afėr duhet ta fotografojė ndėrtesėn dhe tabelėn e firmės ndėrtimore me projektin nė mėnyrė qė tė kemi njė lloj ideje se kush po e ndėrton dhe cila kompani e projektoi rinovimin e ndėrtesės.
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:59 AM   #55
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

Nje qender tregtare

Old December 18th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #56
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

Albanian catholic church in Prishtina.

Old December 18th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #57
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

EAR-Tower para rindertimit.

EAR-Tower mbas rindertimit.

EAR-Tower pėrdorė energjin nga dielli pėr prodhim te rrymes pėr condicioneret ne kete ndertes.
Old December 19th, 2006, 12:22 AM   #58
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 17527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Farmer View Post
Albanian catholic church in Prishtina.

So Albanian catholic church also uses the church codex to construct new churches with the design similar to the ones built before?

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 12:59 AM   #59
Birra Tirana

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Plako, ti e di ai plehra mė pėrjashtoi dy herė pa shkak fare po varja. Rėndėsi ka qė ta ulėsh poshtė kėshtu si e bėre ti duke i folur qetė dhe me arsyetim.

ps: edhe 2 minuta e kam gati logon
ty keq? plakoo, mua me kan qi ne byth kto me kan perjashtuar nja djet her tani te pakten

but good job on the projects guys you're finding a lot of new info
Birra Tirana no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:12 AM   #60
liburni
Pse Jo??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singidunum View Post
So Albanian catholic church also uses the church codex to construct new churches with the design similar to the ones built before?

I am not quiet sure what your asking, but from what i have seen so far Albanian Catholic churches in Kosovo look pretty similar. They all have a steeple or two and most of the time are painted in white, similar to the picture above.
Advertisement

Tags
albanian, kosova, prishtina, pristina, projects, projekte, shqipėria