Lagjja "Lakrishte" | "Lakrishte" Skyscraper Discrict - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban > Prishtina

Prishtina Projects and Construction Updates.

Old March 6th, 2008, 03:34 PM   #21
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArberTironsi View Post
o djema e di qe kjo thread eshte per lakrishten po kisha nje pyetje ajo kisha ortodokse ne anash libraris qe u pezulluan ndertimet gjat luftes si po ibehet halli asaj?
kane nisur punimet per ta mbaruar?
do ta kthejne ne kish katolike apo krishtere?
apo vazhdon te rri aty e pa prekur?
Per sa di une vazhdon te rri ashtu sic eshte! Kthimi i saj kishe ne objekt fetare katolike eshte e parealizushme. Per mendimin tim e vetmja shance, per te bere kete kishe shqiptare, eshte nje angazhim i madh i kishes ortodokse autoqefale shqiptare.
Foolish Farmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 6th, 2008, 03:34 PM   #22
SkaNdErBeG

Likes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Farmer View Post
Une per fat te keq nuk i di lagjet e Prishtines!

Vetem di se katedralja eshte afer Bibliotekes e Fakultetit filozofik.
Katedralja eshte shume afer Procredit bankes, dhe asaj nderteses se RTK'se ... Shume lokacion te mire ka...
SkaNdErBeG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #23
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaNdErBeG View Post
Katedralja eshte shume afer Procredit bankes, dhe asaj nderteses se RTK'se ... Shume lokacion te mire ka...
Nejse. Me fal sa dole nga tema, por mendova se katedralja gjindet ne lakrishte. Ne kofte qe ishte ashtu athere kish hup total prej "skyscraper-ve".
Foolish Farmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 6th, 2008, 06:16 PM   #24
Kapedani

Likes (Received): 15

Mendjen ke kishat e keni...
Kapedani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #25
mirko1443

Likes (Received): 0

ajo kisha eshte ndertuar aty pa leje kshu qe duhet shkaterruar, besoj se aty do ishte vend i mire per te bere sheshin e pavarsise, ka shume hapesire.

koashi nuk mundet ta marri ate kishe sepse kisha serbe s'do e lejoj, vetem ajo ka juridiksion ne ish-jugosllavi.
mirko1443 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:38 PM   #26
7t

What does "hup" mean?
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #27
SADOSI

Likes (Received):

hup means humb
Old March 6th, 2008, 11:54 PM   #28
Kapedani

Likes (Received): 15

A ca do ta bej "kaushi" ate?? Kush do falet atje?? Kush "kaush" njehere?? Ai i Janullatusit dhe Papa Janit qe po qajne per Kosoven??

Mja me kishat o njerez...beni ndonje gje per popullin ne ate shesh...zgjeroni bibloteken...ndertoni ndonje shkolle...beheni shurrtore publike po te doni...po mja me kisha!
Kapedani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #29
SkaNdErBeG

In a recent article in New York Times about the challenges the Kosovar economy is facing, Ekrem Lluka owner of the "Dukagjini Group" spoke about the WTC complex he is going to build in Prishtina:

Quote:
Even with the challenges, there are a few brave investors here. Ekrem Luka, the head of a sprawling conglomerate called Dukagjini that owns everything from breweries to a television station, said he planned to build a 23-story complex in downtown Pristina, complete with a 100-room hotel, three stories of shopping and private apartments.

“The business attraction of Kosovo is that we are starting at zero and need everything,” he said. “Exporters, importers, retailers, you name it.”

/New York Times
So, now we know the WTC complex will "only" have 23 floors..

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; March 7th, 2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old March 7th, 2008, 12:45 AM   #30
7t

It's not the floor capacity that matters but the actual height in inches and centimeters. You can build a 23 level building well above 100 meters.
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2008, 01:16 AM   #31
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7t View Post
It's not the floor capacity that matters but the actual height in inches and centimeters. You can build a 23 level building well above 100 meters.
its true what you say, which depends on the design and structure solutions... but usually, you can multiply an average of 4m with X-floors - and get a rough estimate on how tall the building might be... with this calculation the WTC complex will be around 92m tall.... So it would be reasonable to expect something between 90 - 100m...

But lets hope the rich bastard changes his mind, and adds a couple of extra floors

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; March 7th, 2008 at 01:21 AM.
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM   #32
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejoni View Post
Raiffeisen to support a mega project in Kosovo

21.03.2008, 13:56
Raiffeisen to support a mega project in Kosovo

According to the Austrian newspaper "Wirtschaftsblatt", Raiffeisen Bank will support with loans a 250 Million EUR construction mega project in Prishtina, the capital city of Kosovo (photo).

The ENK Invest Group, owned by five local companies, has already started with the construction of the complex which includes offices, apartments, hotels and shopping malls. The complex, planned to be finished in 5 to 6 years, will offer over 285.000 square meters of floor space.

It is generally expected that the recent final solution of its political status, making Kosovo the youngest independent country in Europe, will increase the interest of foreign investors and will enable an economic boom in some sectors, such as construction.

ECIKS

Old March 21st, 2008, 07:13 PM   #33
iLiR

Likes (Received): 277

Thats really nice!
Old March 21st, 2008, 08:20 PM   #34
3tmk
Rusty Robot

Raiffesen bank?

This is very good news if there's a big backer behind it
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM   #35
mdka

Likes (Received): 16

Frankly if i were on raiffesein banks place i would never finance such a project,in an political unstable region,with high unemploymant and almost no economy,they have to be crazy,that investment is just too risky

Last edited by mdka; March 21st, 2008 at 10:17 PM.
mdka está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:15 PM   #36
3tmk
Rusty Robot

I doubt Raiffesein bank doesn't read the news.
I'm sure they've weighed in their options, and found out that the region obviously must be lucrative for business.
Or they might have some escape clauses in the contracts, who knows
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:21 PM   #37
Cyberflow
Gaijin

Likes (Received): 261

It' s not risky. There is no political instability. Yet. Kosovo has only one problem - there are still few serbs left. But who cares about them. The Big Guns created the state, now they are going to develop it's infrastructure and cities. After all, Kosovo is nothing without them.
Cyberflow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:34 PM   #38
mdka

Likes (Received): 16

Who are the big guns ?can i ask
and something else
why just after 89 bulgaria didnt exprience an investment and construction boom ,if the factors unemployment ,unstable econamy and so on arent of such matter
mdka está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:03 PM   #39
TIAL

Likes (Received): 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdka View Post
Who are the big guns ?can i ask
and something else
why just after 89 bulgaria didnt exprience an investment and construction boom ,if the factors unemployment ,unstable econamy and so on arent of such matter
Because nobody gave a flying f** about Bulgaria. Kosova is considered as the west's "baby" and they'll do anything they can to make it work.

Quote:
Frankly if i were on raiffesein banks place i would never finance such a project,in an political unstable region,with high unemploymant and almost no economy,they have to be crazy,that investment is just too risky
and thats the reason you are not their financial advisor. There are 17000 NATO troops in Kosova. There is a huge military base called Boondsteel and nobody can do anything to Kosova. The Serbs aren't that stupid to try that.
TIAL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:19 PM   #40
bgrs
dRusenec :)

Likes (Received): 4159

Hm, why not?

But unfortunately, I don't think that Kosovo has a bright economic future. At least in the few years to come. It's still very much connected to Serbia in terms of foreign trade, infrastructure, etc. Yes, the west will help that country, but IMO there will be some kind of a shock. This is normal for any country that experiences a drastic change BTW.

As for the skyscraper city, I find it very interesting, but unfortunately it's very much endangered by the real estate crisis going on throughout USA and Europe. Even Bulgaria is already experiencing it and for new risk investments, especially in politically unstable regions this could be fatal.

Anyway, I hope this gets build. Pristina deserves that, being a capital of a new country.
Advertisement

Tags
highrise, prishtina, projects, skyscraper