Lagjja "Lakrishte" | "Lakrishte" Skyscraper Discrict - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban > Prishtina

Prishtina Projects and Construction Updates.

Old March 24th, 2008, 07:09 PM   #81
Treasure

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirko1443 View Post
republika e maqedon makes no sense. republika e maqedonise means republic of macedonia, if you want to say macedonian republik, you sa republika maqedonase.

and yes in English it is kosovo.
i kahit je ti
Treasure no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 6th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #82
paral0c0

Likes (Received): 1

A Croatian company is going to build this tower:

Sorry it's in Bosnian:
http://www.biznis.ba//index.php?opti...9256&Itemid=59
paral0c0 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #83
SkaNdErBeG

Likes (Received): 45

Its a fu!cking awesome complex of towers... Thanks for the update paral0c0

That render you posted:

...looks exactly the same as the proposal posted earlier, just another angle:

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 6th, 2008 at 08:50 PM.
SkaNdErBeG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 6th, 2008, 09:54 PM   #84
SADOSI

Likes (Received):

Sweet!
Old April 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #85
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by paral0c0 View Post

This is what we get from a free online translator:

Quote:
Splitska firm “Konstruktor” leading subscription had contract for cities at the most skyscraper at an The Balkans , commercially stambenog object into a Prishtina , dearly 250. million eura , which had ovoga instant at the most investment let alone at an Of Kosovo. Project investment of Kosovo firm ENK Invest Group into a liaison with four suinvestitora through Albanian. To prepare for site already does transaction , and prognosis line of demarcation erection had six year piše Freedom Dalmatia. As they have been conversation about angažiranju “Konstruktora” yet into a tenor , into a Tuesday 8. April into a Split would doputovati the directory plus suvlasnik ENK Investa Edmond Krliu yes we do bi , leading ultimately subscription contract , with the directory splitskog company Wish Žderićem specify in-depth.

Ten of the day at a later time (17. April ) into a Prishtina had plans to top presentation planner , light had for “Slobodnu Dalmatia Krliu. Presentation would , betwixt other , to be presence membership of Kosovo Government plus spokeswoman cities Prishtina , these guest through Croatian. Investor would cities partly sponsor very media , and partly credit aranžmanima with IFC - ohm (75 million eura ) plus Raiffeisen bank (15 million eura ). Commercially stambeni complex cities would does into a merely hub Prishtina , at an lot top about “kvadrata”. Bruto top about “kvadrata” there will be arranged at an ak luxury lodging , commercial tower highness 165 meter šoping centre , hotel plus garage for which had prognosis “kvadrata” , relatively six underground etaža.

ABOUT I appreciate “kvadrata” commercial capacity plus lodging , who will , says Krliu , to be luxury plus rađeni per visokoeuropskim standard , yet had on the spur of the moment talk , limit interested in customer already has a , plus this into a large the number of. Betwixt other , trade had demonstrative plus Raiffeisen bank with coyote does interview about yet “kvadrata” commercially capacity which bi I use for mastery want. As they had a word about so that dearly investment ENK Investu had važna support gets with Government Of Kosovo , as well as Prishtina cities management , which had add motive for realizaciju planner into a duties roku. Meeting high standards erection , the just journal these sternness into a help plus are motive angažiranju splitskoga “Konstruktora” for top rendition , who is not to choose from competition , than what at an commendation Croatian master chambers , underline had of our interlocutor.

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 6th, 2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:12 PM   #86
7t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokiqi View Post
the correct sayin is Kosova since in Albanian all the countries of the world have names that end with A like Gjermania, Anglia, Suedia, Australia, Amerika, Kanada etc...
Says the guy who can't even spell his nick properly
Take mine and Genci's advice on this one
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:18 PM   #87
7t

Thanks for the update paral0c0
Excellent stuff
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #88
SkaNdErBeG

Some facts about the project - how I understood them from the bosnian article through the online translator (please correct if I'm wrong):

1. Height: The biggest tower will be 165 metres tall
2. Presentation: 17. April in 10 days from now (?), we will have an official presentation of the project, where also Government & Municipality officials, investors, banks, contractors etc. - will be present.
3. Finance: The project will cost 250 million Euro, "IFC" will finance the project with a 75 million euro credit, Raiffeisen Bank will finance it with 15 million euro - the rest will be financed by "ENK Invest Group".

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 7th, 2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM   #89
olsib

Likes (Received): 1673

I like this project! It's very cool!
olsib no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 11:47 PM   #90
SkaNdErBeG

its truly amazing... A massive project like this will certainly put Prishtina on the map
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:23 AM   #91
Zanovijetalo

looks great

strange how theres no news about this one in croatian media yet.

konstruktor is a big company especially in infrastructure (bridges, roads) - some references here (under "services")

http://www.konstruktor-split.hr/Defa...or-split.hr/en

cant get why those punks dont build something similar here in croatia, 100+ meters around here... no way

EDIT:
I found the news in Split based daily Slobodna Dalmacija (in Croatian)

http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Bizn...3/Default.aspx

Briefly: It says the contract is not signed yet (Edmond Krliu should come to Split tomorrow, April 8), it will be financed by ENK Invest Group in coop with 4 co-investors from Albania. It should take 6 yrs to complete it. The presentation of the project should be in Pristina April 17

Last edited by Zanovijetalo; April 7th, 2008 at 12:36 AM.
Zanovijetalo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:30 AM   #92
SkaNdErBeG

This project has been posted here some weeks ago.. First there was an article from albanian Gazeta Express, then german "Wirtschafts Blatt", then ECIKS and now recently this bosnian news agency..Today is the first time i hear of Croatian "Konstruktor" to be involved...

Could you please do me a favour and translate this below (from the bosnian article)? The online translator I used, doesnt translate everything

Quote:
Desetak dana kasnije (17. travnja) u Prištini je planirana glavna prezentacija projekta, izjavio je za “Slobodnu Dalmaciju” Krliu. Prezentaciji će, među ostalima, biti nazočni članovi kosovske Vlade i predstavnici grada Prištine, te gosti iz Hrvatske.
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:54 AM   #93
Zanovijetalo

The text is about that presentation that should take place in Pristina April 17 - it says that members of Kosovo government and guests from Croatia will attend it too.
Zanovijetalo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:07 AM   #94
liburni
Pse Jo??

Likes (Received): 1183

great project indeed....hopefully it gets realized, we will see what happens on April 17th.
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:09 AM   #95
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanovijetalo View Post
The text is about that presentation that should take place in Pristina April 17 - it says that members of Kosovo government and guests from Croatia will attend it too.
Great... Thanks
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:13 AM   #96
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanovijetalo View Post
EDIT:
I found the news in Split based daily Slobodna Dalmacija (in Croatian)

http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Bizn...3/Default.aspx

Briefly: It says the contract is not signed yet (Edmond Krliu should come to Split tomorrow, April 8), it will be financed by ENK Invest Group in coop with 4 co-investors from Albania. It should take 6 yrs to complete it. The presentation of the project should be in Pristina April 17
Cool... the first big-scale private investment cooperation between Albania and Kosovo
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:13 AM   #97
liburni
Pse Jo??

Likes (Received): 1183

so if each floor is 3 meters high, this building would be 55 stories tall. Thats quiet big actually?

How tall is the twist tower in Sarajevo, anyone knows?
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:19 AM   #98
SkaNdErBeG

as far as i know, in most cases you can multiply 4m with each floor, and get an approximate height of a building ... The tallest structure of the complex, should be somewhere between 40 - 45 floors.. And this correlates with a rough counting of the floors from the renderings.. 165 m is amazing

EDIT:
The article from the croatian newspaper Zanovijetalo posted above, says that the tallest tower will have 42 floors..

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 7th, 2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #99
SkaNdErBeG

By the way, Twist Tower in Sarajevo is 40 floors and 162 m tall... That means; 3m shorter than this one

EDIT: Actually the Twist Tower is 40 floors and 140m tall. It is 163m tall with the antenna...

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 7th, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old April 7th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #100
SkaNdErBeG

A larger render from the croatian newspaper "Slobodna Dalmacija":

I wonder... Who is the architect?

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 7th, 2008 at 03:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
highrise, prishtina, projects, skyscraper