Ukraine Forum Census | Перепис Українського Форуму - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Urban Ukraine

Urban Ukraine » Kyiv | North and center | East | West | South

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Дe Bи зараз мeшкaєтe? Where
Вінницька область 62 6.38%
Волинська область 16 1.65%
Дніпропетровська область 76 7.82%
Донецька область 93 9.57%
Житомирська область 10 1.03%
Закарпатська область 3 0.31%
Запорізька область 19 1.95%
Івано-Франківська область 35 3.60%
Київ, місто 146 15.02%
Київська область 21 2.16%
Кіровоградська область 4 0.41%
Автономна Республіка Крим 5 0.51%
Луганська область 4 0.41%
Львівська область 201 20.68%
Миколаївська область 6 0.62%
Одеська область 15 1.54%
Полтавська область 4 0.41%
Рівненська область 13 1.34%
Севастополь, місто 21 2.16%
Сумська область 7 0.72%
Тернопільська область 14 1.44%
Харківська область 35 3.60%
Херсонська область 6 0.62%
Хмельницька область 58 5.97%
Черкаська область 3 0.31%
Чернівецька область 3 0.31%
Чернігівська область 4 0.41%
Я українець, але зараз мешкаю за кордоном 53 5.45%
I'm a foreigner and do not live in Ukraine 35 3.60%
Voters: 972. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 21st, 2006, 02:45 AM   #101
coth
pride leader

Likes (Received): 9073

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mesofius
Бред.

Сейчас мы имеем

- евро секция ( euroscrapers )

под ней идут
- Россия
- Украина
- Австрия
- Германия
- Греция
и т.д.

Логично, нормально. Захотели зашли к вам посмотрели, захотели вы к нам зашли.

Твоё предлоежние форума советского союза, никого не интересует. Что за манера ( или мания ) создавать эти союзы которые только и приводят к враждебным отношениям.
То что ты предлагаешь - это 3х уровневый доступ. Для того что бы Русским попасть в секцию Киева надо открыть 3 страницы. Столько же для того, что бы попасть сечас из Украины в Московскую секцию. Два уровня всех в бешенство приводит, что стало причиной реструктуризации России, а ты про три говоришь...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
Coth, I don't understand the rest of your post, but from what I am picking up, they are thinking of merging the Russian and Ukrainian sections... this is just like closing it because very few Ukrainians would go to the new section... I personally wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
And as I raised the point of Austria earlier... it is even smaller than the Ukrianian secion, so if the Ukrainian and Russian are merged, then Austria and Germany should also be merged. Furthermore, seeing as Austria's official language is pretty much the same as Germany's, barring dialectical differences, and Ukraine's official language is a different language than Russia's it would make more sense to join Austria and Germany rather than Ukraine and Russia.
as i see - you even didn't read what i wrote. as for your shity politics - it will not be a point when considering future of sections (not early of late april). and no need a kindergarden here, please.

Old February 21st, 2006, 06:29 AM   #102
Nate
У Борщині

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coth
as i see - you even didn't read what i wrote. as for your shity politics - it will not be a point when considering future of sections (not early of late april). and no need a kindergarden here, please.

You do know I don't understand Russian right? Take a look at your last page... how much is in English? Here is the only sentence of yours in English:

"Nate, nobody talking about closing, except of Stas..."

How explanitory... thank God for all the clarification there. And no I am not going to go and run to a translator for your other posts because they are shitty and often don't make sense nor translate more than half of the post.

What I said was what Ukrainians think. If they think the Ukrainian section is too slow now, imagine it grouped with the Russian section... the only ones posting there would be Russian people, maybe one or two Ukrainians. I'm sure we would all just move back into the EE section or the general Euroscrapers. It's not my politics, but what will happen.

There are already 3 new members from Kyiv. There won't automatically be 100 new Ukrainian members. Things grow gradually, and the Ukrainian section is growing.

And where the heck does the reference to Kindergarten come in? I am having a civilized debate about it, there is no need to reduce peoples opinions with such comments, it reflects poorly on you to do so, seeing as you are in a position of authority on the site as a moderator.
Nate no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2006, 10:00 AM   #103
Max
Arthur Harris

Likes (Received): 37

Quote:
То что ты предлагаешь - это 3х уровневый доступ. Для того что бы Русским попасть в секцию Киева надо открыть 3 страницы. Столько же для того, что бы попасть сечас из Украины в Московскую секцию. Два уровня всех в бешенство приводит, что стало причиной реструктуризации России, а ты про три говоришь...
Вы же разработчик, что же удивительного в дополнительных слоях абстракции?

7 уровневая модель OSI не мешает?
Да и вряд ли в постоянной работе Вы используете прямые системные вызовы.

А-а-а-а-а, мы трафик экономим? Так в Москве интернет "дешевле жареных грибов".

Что-то я не понимаю ....

Last edited by Max; February 21st, 2006 at 10:07 AM.
Max no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 21st, 2006, 10:08 AM   #104
coth
pride leader

translators, nate, making base understanding. of course not babelfish, but online-translator.com.
as for statements like i will not go to new common section or pretensions like no... those russians are all ^$$*&^($, 4^*&@$, 1%!0^$ etc - it is indeed kindergarten.

ukrainian sections will not be lost, russians as well. those will be just closer to each other. as for austria and germany i already said those will be merged. merging russia and ukraine, that proposed by singi will go on consideration early of late april. if stas don't like new name - it could be changed.
Old February 21st, 2006, 11:01 AM   #105
Nate
У Борщині

Quote:
translators, nate, making base understanding. of course not babelfish, but online-translator.com.
as for statements like i will not go to new common section or pretensions like no... those russians are all ^$$*&^($, 4^*&@$, 1%!0^$ etc - it is indeed kindergarten.
look at my posts... do you see anything about "those russians are all ^$$*&^($, 4^*&@$, 1%!0^$ etc"

didn't think so. I just said I don't want to forums together. Maybe other Ukrainians said that, can't tell because I can't read over half the page, but I didn't say it.

That's also partially why I don't want it... If it is closer to the Russian forum, more Russians will visit it... they will use Russian to comment... and as I am learning Ukrainian right now, this will do me no good to look at... and I will be able to participate even less. At least with the Ukrainian section I can pick up some words, and it helps me learn...

Moral of the story... its quite "kindergarten" of you to be putting words in my mouth.
Old February 21st, 2006, 12:47 PM   #106
coth
pride leader

haha.

well.
actually - same amount of ukrainians forumers will keep post in ukrainian, while russian will post in english and russian and may be some in ukrainian. same will go to ukrainians in russian subsections.
Old February 21st, 2006, 01:06 PM   #107
Nate
У Борщині

Have you looked at what happens when a Russian posts in the Ukrainian section now?

They ask a question in Russian and they get a reply in Russian 90% of the time. That will not change.
Old February 21st, 2006, 02:03 PM   #108
coth
pride leader

will see
Old February 21st, 2006, 04:22 PM   #109
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 17596

Well if I can understand Ukrainian Russians can do it too. Anyway nothing will be closed if the section gets nicely developed for which I do hope so but I am no so sure about it.

And if the name 'Rus' is not suitable than just use Russia&Ukraine.
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2006, 12:07 AM   #110
VelesHomais
Zurück in die Zukunft

Likes (Received): 5082

I'll argue further when this is discussed on higher level.
VelesHomais no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2006, 12:33 AM   #111
ulex

Likes (Received): 28

Я никак не могу понять, чего коту неимется? Ну не хочет никто ничего менять. Зачем тогда это все затевать? Сиди тихонько за углом и дуй в свисток, когда кто-нить матюкаться начнет или прочие шалости вытворять. А в остальное время мод должен быть незаметен. Чего ты везде лезешь? Или это твое жизненное призвание, получать здюлей?
Твои доводы про количество постов - вот настоящий киндергартен. Это никого здесь не волнует. Люди приходят общаться, а не считать очки.

Есть пословица: не складывай яйца в одну корзину - чесать неудобно.
ulex no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:35 AM   #112
VelesHomais
Zurück in die Zukunft

Правильно а ещё, лучше быть соседями чем жить в одной комуналке.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 02:46 AM   #113
VelesHomais
Zurück in die Zukunft

Кстати Илия, причём тут это всё к переписи форумчан?

Модераторы, уберите всё лишнее пожалуйсто.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 03:04 AM   #114
coth
pride leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulex
Я никак не могу понять, чего коту неимется? Ну не хочет никто ничего менять. Зачем тогда это все затевать? Сиди тихонько за углом и дуй в свисток, когда кто-нить матюкаться начнет или прочие шалости вытворять. А в остальное время мод должен быть незаметен. Чего ты везде лезешь? Или это твое жизненное призвание, получать здюлей?
Твои доводы про количество постов - вот настоящий киндергартен. Это никого здесь не волнует. Люди приходят общаться, а не считать очки.

Есть пословица: не складывай яйца в одну корзину - чесать неудобно.
вот именно общаться. только вот у нас всего 15 форумчан активных. так общения не получается. просто редкий разговор иногда и все. сходи в польский форум, где 250 участников. там увидишь, что такое общаться.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 03:09 AM   #115
Czas na Żywiec
Globetrekker

Likes (Received): 1055

I don't know how this turned into such a huge debate. If Ukrainians don't want to merge, they shouldn't be forced to. Ask them first, make a poll, etc., but don't force them to do something that they don't want to.

AR AT BE BG BR CA CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GR HR HU IE IT JP LT LU LV NL PL RO RS SE SI SK TR UA UK US UY
Czas na Żywiec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2006, 08:28 AM   #116
VelesHomais
Zurück in die Zukunft

By the way, I guess since the title of the thread is in english not everybody is noticing it. Here are some of the recent new forumers that have joined Ukrainian section, all from Kyiv.

McKey, goldenbull, tripcore

And I can't find other two. Let's hope they find this thread
Old March 3rd, 2006, 10:15 AM   #117
coth
pride leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czas na Żywiec
I don't know how this turned into such a huge debate. If Ukrainians don't want to merge, they shouldn't be forced to. Ask them first, make a poll, etc., but don't force them to do something that they don't want to.
Nobody going to do it now. Singi made proposal for future.
As for asking. So he asked here. But we got only political statements and no reasonable talk.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 10:19 AM   #118
Nate
У Борщині

The other two you may be speaking of are Drij and Ukraina07.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 10:20 AM   #119
Nate
У Борщині

Quote:
Nobody going to do it now. Singi made proposal for future.
As for asking. So he asked here. But we got only political statements and no reasonable talk.
Did you entirely miss my posts? I gave a reasonable answer.

And your reply to me was "will see", which is a hypothetical answer... you are unsure of what will happen in regards to what I said.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 01:31 PM   #120
ulex

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
вот именно общаться. только вот у нас всего 15 форумчан активных. так общения не получается. просто редкий разговор иногда и все. сходи в польский форум, где 250 участников. там увидишь, что такое общаться.
Вот эти 15 форумчан и общаются. Общение получается, вполне нормальное, всем нравится. Пока не приходишь ты и не начинаешь всех стравливать.
И как-то совершенно до лампочки, что у соседей форумчан больше. Это ну никак не мешает нам общаться в нашем маленьком уютном обществе. У нас общение ничем не хуже, чем у них.
ulex no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement