|forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines|
|December 25th, 2005, 02:05 AM||#1|
Images of cityscapes
Join Date: Feb 2003
Likes (Received): 1
Photos Tokyo (Leftovers part 3)
All photos taken between 16-22 Apr 2005.
1. People in Ginza shopping area.
2. People in Ginza shopping area.
3. People in Ginza shopping area. Face masks for protection against hayfever.
4. People in Ginza shopping area.
5. People in Ginza shopping area.
6. Shimbashi area.
7. Shimbashi area.
8. Shimbashi area.
9. Shimbashi area.
10. Anniversary of the metro system, collect stamps at each station.
11. Harajuku area. In the background the NTT DoCoMo Yoyogi Building.
12. Harajuku area. Girls dress as punk, gothic, little girl or other strange outfit.
13. Harajuku area. Lots of tourists come here too to see the girls dress party.
14. Each metro and train station has lockers like these, the larger stations have many. The english translation on these lockers states that it is 'prohibited to store a dead body'.
15. Petrol service station.
16. Lunch time queue. At the right a construction site for a highrise building.
17. The queue is for either a quick lunch inside or outside.
20. View from Sunshine 60 observatory
22. Tokyo Tower.
23. Street seller of bento lunch packs.
24. Bento lunch packs.
25. Tokyo Tower.
26. Taxi driver taking a nap.
Previous photo series posted Dec 2005:
Tokyo Leftovers part 1
Tokyo Leftovers part 2
Previous photo series posted May/Apr 2005:
Tokyo Part 1
Tokyo Part 2
Tokyo Part 3
Tokyo Part 4
Tokyo Part 5
Photo galleries: amazing urban
Last edited by cityskyscrapers; December 25th, 2005 at 02:25 AM.
|December 25th, 2005, 06:06 PM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Likes (Received): 1
Wow; those photos are great to look at!
This one is really interesting:
|January 1st, 2006, 02:17 AM||#5|
Evil is a Point of View
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The World
Likes (Received): 8831
i like the people pics
The Cities I Lived In: Banja Luka, Zagreb, San Francisco, Washington DC, Taipei, Damascus, Amman, Jakarta, Seoul, Kabul, Shanghai
“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi
|January 1st, 2006, 07:47 AM||#6|
Join Date: Jun 2004
Likes (Received): 4
I hope these ain't the last of your photos, cityskyscrapers... Each photo certainly tells a story of its own. This is evidence that a city that does not vie for the title for world's tallest building can have so much charm...
P.S. Is it a law in Japan for streets to have tactile guidance systems? Where do they lead to and from? I seem to see them everywhere in almost every picture. Are there many visually handicapped? Why else would these be installed?
|Rate This Thread|