Albanian rap group from NYC - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > European Archives > Urban Archive > Eastern Europe / Balkans

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2006, 11:56 AM   #1
Zorba
Stadium Fan

Likes (Received): 2

Albanian rap group from NYC

Which one of them is Lakerdar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccOpH-6RyY
No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.--Nelson Mandela
Zorba no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:17 PM   #2
7t

They are not legal to buy ciggaretes yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7oqqt7BweQ
7t no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:31 PM   #3
7t

This video is ******* hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV223hHyjSc
7t no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:00 PM   #4
Zorba
Stadium Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7t View Post
This video is ******* hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV223hHyjSc

The beat on that song is pretty nice though. There are some pretty funny Greek rap videos too. I'll try to find one.
No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.--Nelson Mandela
Zorba no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:20 PM   #5
7t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQPE8lCrQSQ
7t no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 03:39 PM   #6
Saimir

Likes (Received): 26

I'll never, ever understand these brain dead white guys, Albanian or otherwise trying to talk and behave like black people and fancying themselves as rappers just because they use the mandatory "Mother****er" term over and over again.

Pure top class shait
Saimir no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 08:33 PM   #7
lakerdar123

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
Which one of them is Lakerdar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccOpH-6RyY
i'm the one in the back with the red shirt

these guys look like retards. it's becoming like a trend here in NY for albos. these are the guys that grew up in astoria, bronx or staten island. i dont know why they act like that but w/e i dont really care.
lakerdar123 no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 08:38 PM   #8
lakerdar123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saimir View Post
I'll never, ever understand these brain dead white guys, Albanian or otherwise trying to talk and behave like black people and fancying themselves as rappers just because they use the mandatory "Mother****er" term over and over again.

Pure top class shait
it's like a popular trend here, also because some of the richest people are rappers, but there's only one who i could think used his money well and had class (a real G ) and that was jay Z
Old November 3rd, 2006, 01:46 AM   #9
Prometheus

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerdar123 View Post
also because some of the richest people are rappers,
Actually, NONE of the richest people are rappers.

This rap/hip hop BS is the downfall of western culture and of society soon enough. If all these people who do this garbage were dropped into the grand canyon and buried with dirt right this very second it woulnd't be soon enough.

I get sick to my stomach whenever I hear that trash.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:43 AM   #10
DanMs
BANNED

Here is another one. I like the video... nicely formulated

Cyanide feat Rebel Aka Unik katil. By The way is this New York or some other city?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xqXS...elated&search=

Last edited by DanMs; November 3rd, 2006 at 03:49 AM.
DanMs no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:54 AM   #11
lakerdar123

ye thats NY
Old November 3rd, 2006, 04:03 AM   #12
DanMs
BANNED

Anyway some rapper are good some are crap... UnikKatil for example is Okay. I could listen to him... and including Ritmi i Rruges.

Like these 15-years old kids rapping, is just very laughable... and comic
DanMs no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2006, 04:06 AM   #13
lakerdar123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Actually, NONE of the richest people are rappers.

This rap/hip hop BS is the downfall of western culture and of society soon enough. If all these people who do this garbage were dropped into the grand canyon and buried with dirt right this very second it woulnd't be soon enough.

I get sick to my stomach whenever I hear that trash.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_z

CEO of Def Jam Records, part owner of the New Jersey Nets and more. One of the richest people in NY, highly popular and one of very few rappers who has a future. He uses his money well not on hoes and cars.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 09:12 AM   #14
Prometheus

Likes (Received): 9

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/54/...cans_land.html

The richest Americans. The lowest of these 400 richest Americans are worth a minimum of $1 billion USD.

Now I don't rightly know how much Mr.Z is worth, but he could only dream of that kind of money.

The thing about these rappers is that they are more prone to show off whatever wealth they have in idiotic ways (stupid clothes, ridiculous jewellery, dumb crap on their cars etc).

Real money is nothing like these guys.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 09:29 PM   #15
mapko

Likes (Received): 0

Damn, I just want to take a baseball bat and beat the crap out of these guys with it
mapko no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2006, 09:56 PM   #16
bacterius

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerdar123 View Post
it's like a popular trend here, also because some of the richest people are rappers, but there's only one who i could think used his money well and had class (a real G ) and that was jay Z
Rich?? Huh?? There will never be such a thing as a rich rapper. None of that kind of human manure has the brain capacity to manage to become rich. They may be well off but they are not rich. Rich are the fyckers that pay these rappers their salaries. Those are the rich people. The owners of the corporations that own the production studios are rich... these asswipes are no where near rich.

And to say that rap is a popular trent is pure ignorance. maybe amongst the teens that have yet to grow up, but surely you don;t believe that the majority of the people over 30 (that are not black) perfer rap. Because that is the majority of the population, and only that would make it popular. Rap is listened by confused whites, lowlife whites, blacks and just imported hispanics. Everyone else with 2 cents of class will not wipe his ass with a rap CD.
bacterius no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2006, 11:08 PM   #17
lakerdar123

Old November 3rd, 2006, 11:15 PM   #18
liburni
Pse Jo??

Likes (Received): 1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacterius View Post
Rich?? Huh?? There will never be such a thing as a rich rapper. None of that kind of human manure has the brain capacity to manage to become rich. They may be well off but they are not rich. Rich are the fyckers that pay these rappers their salaries. Those are the rich people. The owners of the corporations that own the production studios are rich... these asswipes are no where near rich.

And to say that rap is a popular trent is pure ignorance. maybe amongst the teens that have yet to grow up, but surely you don;t believe that the majority of the people over 30 (that are not black) perfer rap. Because that is the majority of the population, and only that would make it popular. Rap is listened by confused whites, lowlife whites, blacks and just imported hispanics. Everyone else with 2 cents of class will not wipe his ass with a rap CD.
I beg to differ.

There is alot of rap/activists out there that dont give a shit about getting rich. They have a fan base larger than rappers that are signed to some major producing label. I dont know if you have ever heard of Immortal Technique? FBI has a file on him because of his lyrical content. He raps about the most contraversial/political stuff ever. He brings out facts that are kept secret by the government of United States. While he does that he also criticizes the main stream rap who deviate from reality after they have recieved a fat cheque, and how they say whatever their Labels tell them to say for commercial purposes. The whole purpose of music is to project feelings, ideas outwards and not say shit only because it sells.

The vocabulary this dude uses is amazing.

He has got songs where he doesnt even rap. He just talks throughout the whole song about the sources of problems that are present in our society.

I really recommend listen some of his work. It will change your whole perception about underground rap.
Old November 4th, 2006, 01:09 AM   #19
Czas na Żywiec
Globetrekker

Likes (Received): 1055

"Hip hop to nie tylko gangsta i bunt, naprawde."

literally "hip hop is not only gangsters and rebellion, really."

there's lots of artists out there (such as from the US) who are only in it for the money and the publicity. not every artist is out there to get that, tho. the songs and artists that they play on the radio is commercialized rap, which is not true rap. it's how they always manage to play the worst of rock and pop on radio stations these days. they choose what is marketed particularly to sell, songs written by producers and given to anyone who wants the publicity to sing it. real hip hop is nothing like that.

AR AT BE BG BR CA CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GR HR HU IE IT JP LT LU LV NL PL RO RS SE SI SK TR UA UK US UY
Czas na Żywiec no está en línea  
Old November 4th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #20
DanMs
BANNED

I dont care about fake rappers. I hate them. I hate most of their lyrics...

But some artists are good such as revolutionary Tupac ...

Say What you wanna say but UnikKatil has a crazy Voice... I showed some of his rap to a German friend of mine and he says its really harsh...

Check his videos below:

UnikKatil Video 1

UnikKatil Video 2 (if this doesnt make your skin go pointy pointy... )
DanMs no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread