#PROJECT-Ras Al Khaimah: BLU MIRAGE - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 16th, 2016, 09:10 PM   #101
pmcarpe

Likes (Received): 0

Agreed and thanks again @mohammed.awais. I emailed Ahmed Shammout using the above email address about one month ago. Ahmed replied today out of the blue seeking a copy of my SPA. I will post any update but another (small) sign that things may finally be moving behind the scenes.
pmcarpe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 23rd, 2016, 02:27 PM   #102
Ibbzy

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsdayarmy View Post
I was there on the site two weeks ago and didn't see anything new nor any type of construction.
Just the two cranes and new fencing (pictures/billboards).

Hey, did you manage to take any snaps of the place when you visited it? would be good to see some actual visual update. Havent seen anything since i went in 2013.
Ibbzy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2016, 02:30 AM   #103
stellon

Likes (Received): 10

Thank you to everyone for updates , it's looking hopeful again but we are not on there property list on there website.
stellon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 25th, 2016, 06:11 AM   #104
doomsdayarmy

Likes (Received): 3

Sorry, did not take pictures. It was around dusk and didn't think there was anything worthwhile to make the effort.
doomsdayarmy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 05:40 PM   #105
stefano0067

Grazie a tutti per aggiornamenti, essendo proprietario di uno Studio in torre 3 chiedo a voi se possibile avere un e-mail di contatto per chiedere aggiornamenti.
stefano0067 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2016, 10:53 AM   #106
jsmed

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano0067 View Post
Grazie a tutti per aggiornamenti, essendo proprietario di uno Studio in torre 3 chiedo a voi se possibile avere un e-mail di contatto per chiedere aggiornamenti.
I think your best bet would be to contact uniestate as posted earlier by mohammed.awais:

ahmed(@)uniestate(.)net
land line +97143318333 Dubai and +97172220222 Ras Al Khaimah
website www(.)uniestate.net
jsmed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2016, 09:27 AM   #107
doomsdayarmy

Soft construction has began. Completion and handover Dec 2018
doomsdayarmy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2016, 01:37 PM   #108
robsky

Likes (Received): 5

I have received reply from Ahmed after couple of weeks:

Dear Mr. Robert
Thank You for this email, Yes Uniestate taking over the Project

Kindly send me copy of the
1. SPA ( Sales and Purchase Agreement )
2. Copy of payment receipts
3. Passport Copy
4. Updated contact details

Regards,
Ahmed Shammout

Leasing Manager

P.O Box: 124128, Dubai
United Arab Emirates

t: +971 (4) 3318333
+971 (4) 3464978
f: +971 (4) 3322270
m: +971 (50) 9148 986
e: [email protected] <http:// www.uniestate.net>
robsky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2016, 03:37 PM   #109
beer51

Likes (Received): 67

Has anybody asked them to provide/show evidence that they actually own/purchased the land.

I have asked them this question along with others and they weren't forthcoming. This was approximately a year ago.

At that time they also said to me construction will start in March and to send them the above documents which i didn't. I did get in touch with them via email but there was no reply.

So please ask them the above question.
beer51 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2016, 11:20 AM   #110
tanglewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer51 View Post
Has anybody asked them to provide/show evidence that they actually own/purchased the land.

I have asked them this question along with others and they weren't forthcoming. This was approximately a year ago.

At that time they also said to me construction will start in March and to send them the above documents which i didn't. I did get in touch with them via email but there was no reply.

So please ask them the above question.
Walked by the site a few days ago and there were a handful of workers at ground level
tanglewood no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2016, 11:22 AM   #111
tanglewood

Uniestate sign is calling it living bay ??? ...... I'm Pacific owner so just some info
Old September 7th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #112
beer51

Thanks tanglewood for the update. This is really encouraging. Any chance of some pictures please.

cheers
Old September 8th, 2016, 12:52 PM   #113
tanglewood

Oops sorry I tried putting my phone through the gap in the fencing but couldn't get a decent pic ( tbh had walked there and weather was about killing me !!!! ) ,,, one jcb and around twenty workers moving some reinforcements rods around but maybe more there soon in cooler months ........ The sign did look new ,,, is it being called living bay now ??? .
Have got a pic of the sign , just not sure how to upload on here
Old September 10th, 2016, 08:34 PM   #114
ramramra

Likes (Received): 6

Hi guys, thanks for all the encouraging info, after such a long stretch of NO-HOPE.
My personal view regarding sending them any documents at this stage is too soon.
I would like to see some kind of general / formal announcement that they have an obligation to the investors. When that happens and any of us here about it, we should post it.
What say you.
ramramra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2016, 02:41 PM   #115
mohammed.awais

Hi

I thought visiting Master Developer before i go to Uniestate in RAK. I went to master developer marjan island. They confirmed that Uniestate has acquired the project and has settled the full account of project with the master developer. Their reply was so normal as if their is nothing special in it. They were so confident that project will be completed as developer and its capability is known to them. I requested them to give me some documents to prove the same they said that they may not be able to give any documents but RERA RAK has all the documents which are required as proof of being developer. They said RERA should guide you the way forward to deal with new developer.

I went straight to RERA but unfortunately head of RERA was on vacation. Some other staff confirmed the same that project is taken over by Uniestate and they are responsible for completion. They advised me to visit after Eid for documentation. They also told me that RERA is their to protect customers and no need to worry about.

I got nothing in documents but comfort which i am happy with. I will visit again RERA after Eid holidays to request official documents.

Sorry for being late in updating here, but I am following.
mohammed.awais no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2016, 02:47 PM   #116
mohammed.awais

[QUOTE=ramramra;135291309]Hi guys, thanks for all the encouraging info, after such a long stretch of NO-HOPE.
My personal view regarding sending them any documents at this stage is too soon.
I would like to see some kind of general / formal announcement that they have an obligation to the investors. When that happens and any of us here about it, we should post it.

I agree with Ramramra to get some proof documents first. We should ask Uniestate to submit such document or we will anyway get from RERA RAK.
mohammed.awais no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2016, 11:09 PM   #117
beer51

Former Gulf emirate official held in Saudi Arabia over alleged fraud

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/forme...ud-646212.html

A former senior official of a key development body in the Gulf emirate of Ras Al Khaimah has been arrested in Saudi Arabia over an alleged $1.5 billion fraud, his lawyers said on Wednesday.

Khater Massaad was detained at Jeddah airport, in the west of the kingdom, on Tuesday under an arrest warrant issued by the government of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), according to a statement from Massaad's legal team.
Old September 24th, 2016, 01:40 AM   #118
kkq

does any one know when work starting or will it b built 6 towers or 4 towers
kkq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2016, 04:48 PM   #119
Drblumirage

Has anyone heard any new information from UniEstate or have they actually responded to your emails? There is very little movement on the internet and it is difficult to ascertain if there is real movement on the ground.
Drblumirage no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2016, 09:38 PM   #120
rkbk

Anyone has email i.d for me to send and get some sort of answers?
rkbk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
construction updates, development news, hotel, island, uae