LAKE CITY @ KL NORTH | Kuala Lumpur (Taman Wahyu) | Pro - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Mixed-Developments

Mixed-Developments completed, refurbished and ongoing mixed-developments projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 17th, 2018, 10:34 AM   #1
davidwsk

Likes (Received): 4630

LAKE CITY @ KL NORTH | Kuala Lumpur (Taman Wahyu) | Pro

Quote:
HK-listed Country Garden partners Perdana ParkCity to develop HOPSCA project
Neily Syafiqah Eusoff / April 16, 2018

KUALA LUMPUR (April 16): Hong Kong Stock Exchange-listed property developer Country Garden is collaborating with Perdana ParkCity Sdn Bhd — residential communities and township developer — to establish the hotel, offices, parking, shopping mall, connectivity and apartments (HOPSCA) community in Taman Wahyu here.

HOPSCA is a buzzword used by Chinese real estate developers which refers to large-scale mixed-use commercial urban developments.

In its revised statement today, Country Garden said its first international expansion plan was put into motion in 2013.
https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1308...hopsca-project

shafiilham liked this post
davidwsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2018, 08:47 PM   #2
irfanpomelo

Likes (Received): 85

no no pls dont

Daysra liked this post
irfanpomelo está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM   #3
Urbanlover84

Likes (Received): 224

Yes, please don't. Super high dense, boxy buildings and crowded. Urgghhhh.. that's so China.
Urbanlover84 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 12th, 2019, 08:43 PM   #4
W3raq

Likes (Received): 704

supposed render project design

https://pictr.com/image/0WIhNx

ChinSeong, shafiilham liked this post

Last edited by W3raq; August 15th, 2019 at 12:09 PM.
W3raq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:22 PM   #5
W3raq

Likes (Received): 704

https://jrdv.com/work/the-promenade-wahyu/

daeng_jal liked this post

Last edited by W3raq; August 15th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.
W3raq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 04:22 AM   #6
davidwsk

Quote:
Country Garden and Perdana ParkCity unveil Lake City @ KL North

RACHEL CHEW
August 14, 2019

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 14): China property developer Country Garden and Malaysian developer Perdana ParkCity have officially unveiled the master plan for a joint development Lake City @ KL North at an event here today.

Located in Taman Wahyu, near Kepong in Kuala Lumpur, Lake City @ KL North will be an 80-acre project that includes a hotel, office, park, shopping mall, connectivity and apartment community (HOPSCA) and transit-oriented development (TOD) to be undertaken by Country Garden Malaysia and Perdana ParkCity, the developer of Desa ParkCity in Kuala Lumpur.

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1573...-city-kl-north

shafiilham liked this post
Old August 24th, 2019, 12:08 PM   #7
Urbanlover84

Likes (Received): 224

If they can pull it off like Desa Park City, then I endorse this project. Lol
Urbanlover84 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2019, 10:44 AM   #8
davidwsk

https://www.edgeprop.my
Old September 6th, 2019, 03:55 AM   #9
nazrey

Likes (Received): 15567

Country Garden to launch Aradia, first phase of Lake City
Rachel Chew September 05, 2019 00:15 am +08

Quote:
KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 4): Country Garden Malaysia is looking to launch the first phase of its Lake City @ KL North development in Taman Wahyu, Kuala Lumpur soon.

The 80-acre township is a joint development with Perdana Park City Sdn Bhd.

Dubbed Aradia, it offers 1,003 condominium units and 23 shoplots located within three 43-storey high blocks.

Aradia will be on a 4.38-acre site and has an estimated gross development value of RM700 million. The project is expected to be completed in 2023.

The condominium units will have built-up sizes ranging from 943 sq ft to 1,687 sq ft.

Every unit comes with fully-fitted kitchen and bathrooms, air-conditioners in each bedroom and living room, as well as smart home features such as smart locks. Units of 1,000 sq ft and above will come with two car park bays. The average selling price is at RM700 psf.

The project's show gallery has been open to the public since Sept 1 and interested buyers have been given queue numbers for unit selection at the upcoming launch.

“More than 400 queue numbers were snapped in just two days,” said Country Garden Malaysia brand and culture director Emma Han during a media tour of the sales gallery today.

“Given the overwhelming interest from potential buyers who are not only locals but also from Petaling Jaya and other areas in Kuala Lumpur, we are looking to officially launch Aradia within a month,” she noted.

Aradia will have more than 37 facilities located on level nine such as swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, BBQ area, darts room and a maze garden. The maintenance fee will be around 35 sen psf.

Lake City is designed to be a HOPSCA (Hotels, Offices, Parks, Shopping Malls, Connectivity and Apartments) project. It is envisioned to be a complete neighbourhood linked by an efficient transportation system.

The development is well connected via the Middle Ring Road 2, Jalan Kuching and Jalan Kepong. It is also served by the existing Taman Wahyu KTM station and the upcoming Sri Delima MRT (mass rapid transit) station which is slated for completion in 2021. — EdgeProp.my
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/artic...hase-lake-city
Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement