[Bratislava] Projects and Construction Updates VI - Page 51 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Slovakia > City Development > Bratislava

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #1001
trashmaster01

Likes (Received): 74

how you mean it, when you call it commie? you mean type of building or you mean that it´s from that era? because i´ am pretty(not 100%)sure that this is brand-new building. check the details...and visualizations were also somewhere here, i think in old Bratislava constructions and updates I., and i also saw a construction, but maybe only twice, so it can all be messed up in my head...so somebody who is sure, it´s this building new or not?

edit: so, now i am sure: http://www.aston-byty.sk/

Last edited by trashmaster01; January 17th, 2008 at 01:19 PM.
trashmaster01 no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 17th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #1002
palsoft
Bratislava citizen

Likes (Received): 296

I know it is new.. It was built as an extension to existing building. I just want to say, that if the colors were choosed differently, it will look easily as Universo, which is in my opinion plain commieblock.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #1003
e2ek1el

Likes (Received): 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmaster01 View Post
how you mean it, when you call it commie? you mean type of building or you mean that it´s from that era? because i´ am pretty(not 100%)sure that this is brand-new building. check the details...and visualizations were also somewhere here, i think in old Bratislava constructions and updates I., and i also saw a construction, but maybe only twice, so it can all be messed up in my head...so somebody who is sure, it´s this building new or not?
commie is from commieblock, maybe its evoking communist, but its just coincidence (community, communist)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_block
e2ek1el no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 17th, 2008, 01:25 PM   #1004
Warrior of Blasphemy

Likes (Received): 173

Now we have 1005 posts guys, whattabout pt. VII?
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #1005
palsoft
Bratislava citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by default View Post
Now we have 1005 posts guys, whattabout pt. VII?
Now's that right time for this
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #1006
trashmaster01

Likes (Received): 74

thank you e2ek1el, i really didn´t know that...i know this word for a long time, i also use it, but till this day i thought it´s name for buildings in housing estates from communist countries..it was bit strange to me, because i know that this type of housing estates were builded all around the world, but i was never thinking about it enough.
to plasoft: i agree. building looks decent.
trashmaster01 no está en línea  
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:39 PM   #1007
LeMoN-SK
Regular Fool

Likes (Received): 81

Quote:

Yes it is new, but the investor had some problems. The date of finalizing was to be February 2007. But nowadays it is still not fully completed. And the web site wasn't updated for more than two years.
LeMoN-SK no está en línea  
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #1008
Sukino

Likes (Received): 3651

V areáli bývalého družstva postavia vyše sto domov

Sukino no está en línea  
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #1009
Chunkylover
Chrumky lover

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:

Toto je dobry priklad projektu kde skutocny vysledok vyzera lepsie ako vizualizacie.
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #1010
palsoft
Bratislava citizen

So folks, the new thread is open [Bratislava] projects and construction updates VII

If some mod is lurking around, please close this thread
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: