#UNDER C: WIND TOWERS, 37F Res + 37F Res, 138.5m + 136.5m, Plots B1,B3 - Page 203 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > Jumeirah Lakes Towers

Jumeirah Lakes Towers Masterplanned skyscraper community by Nakheel

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 12th, 2018, 01:14 PM   #4041
AAZA

Likes (Received): 170

That’s absurd if they demolish. I doubt that. Probably just delayed longer.
AAZA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 12th, 2018, 01:16 PM   #4042
whatdidido

Likes (Received): 0

will the next update come through dubai court? DLD website did not finalize the canceled status yet.
whatdidido no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2018, 01:54 PM   #4043
var6778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopless01 View Post
Some complications are being faced. As mentioned previously that RERA will not change the status of the project unless they see some serious work on site. The unfortunate matter about this is that the escrow account is locked and HABN or Beijing Contracting cant release funds from the account to start the work. Even though the escrow does not have much or a valuable amount compared to the size of project (7 Million AED in account). There was a meeting yesterday in RERA, and the approach of HABN to change the status of the project was rejected. Another meeting is to be held in the coming days in RERA again.

I would like to note, that previously some of the guys on the form suggested that we should sign a petition for Beijing Contracting to continue the project and have HABN out. I would like to warn that this is a big danger for many investors. I was myself very interested in the subject of getting the project shifted for BC, but kindly note that if such a matter ever happens, Beijing Contracting by law will not recognize any money paid outside the escrow account. So anything paid to HABN or the previous developer will be void.

I'll update in couple of days..
Hi there, any further update?
var6778 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2018, 11:28 AM   #4044
ihe

Update from DLD as of yesterday - Kindly be informed that as per the last update “RERA are still waiting for the meeting of the committee to discuss the possibility of activating the project from canceling it.”
ihe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2018, 03:34 PM   #4045
Vlad099

Consraction in wind tower

Hello. Anybody knows when constraction will be started in Wind Tower1?
Thnaks
Vlad099 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2018, 03:10 AM   #4046
Davidq

Likes (Received): 1

Hi Everybody. Any update? Can we do something togather or individually? This project must come to an end now.
HABN must start a website where they should tell us whats going on. Can Beijing Contracting give us some information? Rera is not giving any informatio. What to do
Davidq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2018, 02:14 PM   #4047
kathc

kathc

Yes HABN come out of hiding and have the decency to offer your investors an explanation, it will be 2 years next month when you stopped working on the towers, strange really as I was asked for 80% payment in February 2016 when in fact Wind 1 was only 71.2% complete 8 months later. I would never have imagined 14 years ago that I would still be waiting for my apartment to be completed.
kathc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:32 AM   #4048
Davidq

Wind Towers

Hi,
Is it possible that any owner of the Flat in Wind Towers, living in Dubai helps us and
1. we hire an advocate in Dubai
2. we give him an authorization letter
3. we share the costs

And the Advocate
1. contacts HABN and Dubai Land Department and get proper information
2. Find out the possibilities to pressurize HABN to start working for completion of the Towers etc etc

All other suggestions are also very welcome.

We must do something. Nothing has happend for years.
They donīt even bother to give us any update.
Davidq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:56 AM   #4049
kad5726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidq View Post
Hi,
Is it possible that any owner of the Flat in Wind Towers, living in Dubai helps us and
1. we hire an advocate in Dubai
2. we give him an authorization letter
3. we share the costs

And the Advocate
1. contacts HABN and Dubai Land Department and get proper information
2. Find out the possibilities to pressurize HABN to start working for completion of the Towers etc etc

All other suggestions are also very welcome.

We must do something. Nothing has happend for years.
They donīt even bother to give us any update.

I agree with David, nothing is happening and if we don't start shaking the whole world, nothing will happen. We are open to all possible options.
Maybe HOPELESS can update us?
kad5726 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 11:11 AM   #4050
Hopless01

Likes (Received): 9

Hello Everyone,
I’m sorry I have been away from this forum. I was able to allocate a WhatsApp group that already have 100+ investors in Wind Towers. Whoever is a real investor in this project and wish to have updates send me ur number in private and I’ll ask the group admin to add you guys. For info allot of updates came up .. HABN gone for good..

Regards

Faiza Umar, fedmarty, neginsalamat liked this post
Hopless01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2018, 03:31 PM   #4051
Wahid11

I’ve tried almost every open source investigative effort to get hold of someone from HABN be it Linkedin accounts or third party conaoanies but no joy.

What I want is to get hold of someone that can actually do something about this dire situation. I can’t believe the Dubai authorities are so lax (more than they usually are) about a building that could be completed in a month if they wished now.

We need to get this sorted but realistically, how
Wahid11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2018, 12:19 PM   #4052
fedmarty

Hi there is a new entry, I had sent my phone number to join the whatsapp group, but I had no answer.
Is there anyone who can answer me?
As you are waiting for some information on the Wind Tower construction.
regards
fedmarty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
dubai