SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Prism Tower | Upper Hill | 133m | 34 fl

327K views 962 replies 140 participants last post by  primezz 
#1 · (Edited)
PRISM TOWERS

www.kingsdevelopers.com​

See less See more
#509 ·
Prism tower with 4th Ngong avenue at foreground. Also a great view for CBD!!

#513 ·
The cladding faces some challenges, as the diagonal lines, which should have run straight, has a few slabs that protrude from the columns to pass through. Compare the renders with the built structure. I'll try and get a sketch up sometime. :-( Hope they resolve the issue to achieve the rendered images.

#519 ·
What happened...

The nature of the problem is definitely not contractor error.

The issue, the red lines on the image below should be in the same plane, running from column edge diagonally to column edge several floors lower. However, where they pass three slabs between, you will note that the slabs protrude past the columns, effectively changing the straight line to a curved line.

#533 ·
I wouldn't trust PMArch's statement about this building. I'll wait and see for myself. He has his own biases just like the rest of us, and he has a conflict of interest that he's not declared. His statements about this building are therefore not impartial, in my view. I may be wrong, but I am just letting the world know what I truly think.

#543 ·
Passed the site on Rd Ngong and realized glading framework is being installed, there is flurry of activities. The prism frames have been installed at each corner of the building!! You guys should give a me a camera i could be sending beautiful photos here, i lost mine na nika sota!! Its parking lot i guess, is also under construction around the floor or something.

Somehow, Nairobi is having smaller versions of buildings around the globe, This is to be built in Ontario, 60 floors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.