Air Residences [56F|res|u/c] - Page 10 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Makati

Makati The country's primary financial center

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 12th, 2014, 05:40 AM   #181
foklan

Likes (Received): 4

More pricey huh hmmmm but fully furnished sabi sa ad.
foklan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 12th, 2014, 06:44 AM   #182
Ronald Bart

Likes (Received): 110

30% in 60 months is quite a big catch...hope they release the unit layouts soon...at least the interior design (based on the rendering) is elegant...it complements the masculine-slash-industrial vibe of The Rise while Air Residences has the feminine-slash-carrie bradshow feel...

Riserto liked this post
Ronald Bart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:26 AM   #183
willblanza
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

AIR RESIDENCES - " walking distances to success"

For Reservation and Inquiries, please call 09176320059 or email [email protected]
willblanza no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 12th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #184
Riserto

Likes (Received): 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by enders View Post
Parang tinatapatan yung look and feel ng The Rise ah..
SMDC "Premier" brand . Its about time for SMDC. Kung hindi pa sa Rise, hindi pa sila mag-upscale . At 59 floors din with complementing theme with The Rise . This is good, salamat at nangyari ito . Let just wait for their final layout.
Riserto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #185
skyscraper2012
Sky is the Limit

Likes (Received): 7530

Sana naman Armani inspired din ang exterior

art_87 liked this post
skyscraper2012 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #186
art_87

Likes (Received): 17

Di pa ba final yung external layout nyan? di ba one building na parang letter T sa top view?
art_87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #187
foklan

Likes (Received): 4

26.35sqm lang pla 1 bed with balcony smaller than the one I bought in Shore. Where would you guys buy your unit? Anong floor? Facing where ang maganda ?
foklan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:10 PM   #188
art_87

Likes (Received): 17

Guys, just want your opinion on Air Residences. Which one is good view location based on below photo I made:
View number 4(Sunset/Manila View) or View number 1(Sunrise/Makati CBD view)?

Last edited by art_87; August 12th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
art_87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #189
todjikid
perfect day 4 bananafish

Likes (Received): 542

The makati cbd view wont last long since the firestation lot has been sold. This is really good move for SM. Compared to other "residences" buildings, this comes across as value for money as it is cheaper, better finish atleast on the render and also cheaper introductory price. So if you're an SM returning customer, better buy this than any other existing SM project. Overall, the area will benefit from the aspiration to deliver something better.

Last edited by todjikid; August 12th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
todjikid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 03:20 AM   #190
nez

Likes (Received): 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by todjikid View Post
The makati cbd view wont last long since the firestation lot has been sold. This is really good move for SM. Compared to other "residences" buildings, this comes across as value for money as it is cheaper, better finish atleast on the render and also cheaper introductory price. So if you're an SM returning customer, better buy this than any other existing SM project. Overall, the area will benefit from the aspiration to deliver something better.
I don't get it. How does a 118k/m2(?) condo that will materialize 5 or more years from now be cheaper than a 110k/m2(?) RFO unit in Jazz? There are even distressed sellers in Jazz who are willing to let go of their units at the original contract price. As an investor who is more concerned with ROI over aesthetics, I have to disagree with your statement.

Btw, for middle-aged interested buyers of this project who were enticed by the zeo-interest 30% down spread in 5 years and plan to take out loan to settle the balance upon turn over, is suggest you mind your age. if you'll turn senior citizen (or approaching) by then, your loan application will most likely be denied.

harvs28 liked this post
nez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #191
Ronald Bart

Likes (Received): 110

Agree with you Nez...that's why as much as possible during those 5 years of paying the DP, better save money and pay in cash the 70% remaining or at least majority of the remaining balance. That's what I am planning to do in paying my unit...also the reason why I took the 10-40-50 scheme of The Rise. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen along the way.
Ronald Bart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 08:23 AM   #192
todjikid
perfect day 4 bananafish

Likes (Received): 542

Quote:
Originally Posted by nez View Post
I don't get it. How does a 118k/m2(?) condo that will materialize 5 or more years from now be cheaper than a 110k/m2(?) RFO unit in Jazz? There are even distressed sellers in Jazz who are willing to let go of their units at the original contract price. As an investor who is more concerned with ROI over aesthetics, I have to disagree with your statement.

Btw, for middle-aged interested buyers of this project who were enticed by the zeo-interest 30% down spread in 5 years and plan to take out loan to settle the balance upon turn over, is suggest you mind your age. if you'll turn senior citizen (or approaching) by then, your loan application will most likely be denied.
RFO units puts a stress on your liquidity as they require higher cash out. For an aspiring homeowner, whether first or second home, who manages his liquidity and cashflow, this is more accessible. If I'm someone in early thirties which I am, projecting my future value (career, increases, projected cashflow, income) relative to the turnover balance and doesnt have outright cash required in RFo, this one will appear accessible thus, cheaper. You get what I mean? Kalma.

Not to mention that its Premier brand that is hopefully better than residences brand...it may just be a tactic to decouple newer developments from the negative image and feedback on recently turned over units e.g. Massive leak and flooding issue inside units in light residences.

Last edited by todjikid; August 13th, 2014 at 08:51 AM.
todjikid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 08:38 AM   #193
animasola
demoGRAPHICS

Likes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Bart View Post
Agree with you Nez...that's why as much as possible during those 5 years of paying the DP, better save money and pay in cash the 70% remaining or at least majority of the remaining balance. That's what I am planning to do in paying my unit...also the reason why I took the 10-40-50 scheme of The Rise. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen along the way.
Likewise! I'm saving like crazy to pay for the 60% balance. I got the 20-20-60 scheme.

At the end of the day, an upscale SM Air will benefit the area. Now we have the Rise, Air residences, Alphaland Makati place, Lerato and the classic Columns.

Ronald Bart liked this post
animasola no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #194
cathy7
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

SMDC Air Residences is semi-furnished!

Unit Add-ons:
- Overhead and undercounter kitchen cabinets
- Rangehood
- Cooktop
- Ref
- Microwave
- Aircon
- Intercom system on each unit

Nice!

art_87 liked this post
cathy7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 04:01 AM   #195
beaconator

Likes (Received): 65

I cannot understand why smdc markets this as a premier development.

Shore residences (not a premier development) within the Mall of Asia Complex has the following pre-selling TCPs:

1 Bedroom 24.10sqm Php2,720,851.00
1 Br w/ balcony 27.67sqm Php3,044,421.00
2 Br w/ balcony 58.46sqm Php7,156,337.00

and requires a lumpsum 10% DP + 10% payable in 36 months.
beaconator no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 04:12 AM   #196
OSP
Balanced Investor

Likes (Received): 44

By naming Air Residences SMDC Premier, they are trying to position themselves to compete with the next door neighbor The Rise by Shangri-La. Just look at their design concept and unit size ... Look pretty similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaconator View Post
I cannot understand why smdc markets this as a premier development.

Shore residences (not a premier development) within the Mall of Asia Complex has the following pre-selling TCPs:

1 Bedroom 24.10sqm Php2,720,851.00
1 Br w/ balcony 27.67sqm Php3,044,421.00
2 Br w/ balcony 58.46sqm Php7,156,337.00

and requires a lumpsum 10% DP + 10% payable in 36 months.
OSP no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 05:59 AM   #197
hpalmer888

Does this mean that the unit finishes are better than the typical SMDC units? They placed this under their Premier brand but the unit cuts appear to be the same.
hpalmer888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #198
pinoyako2010
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 1541

Clearer Render

SOURCE

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Links to everything about me: Twitter . Instagram . Blog
pinoyako2010 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #199
Retz

Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpalmer888 View Post
Does this mean that the unit finishes are better than the typical SMDC units? They placed this under their Premier brand but the unit cuts appear to be the same.
I think that the mall portion will be c/o SM Prime but the condo units will still be c/o SMDC. It is marketed as "premier" since SM Prime will be part of this project.
Retz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #200
hpalmer888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retz View Post
I think that the mall portion will be c/o SM Prime but the condo units will still be c/o SMDC. It is marketed as "premier" since SM Prime will be part of this project.
So this cannot be considered an upgrade from the typical SMDC project.
hpalmer888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement