SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Photos of Copenhagen

90K views 283 replies 51 participants last post by  moveteam 
#1 · (Edited)
Think it would be nice with a dedicated photo thread to complement our fantastic construction threads.

This thread should serve as a reminder that despite all the construction (*cough* Metro *cough*) we still have a beautiful city.

Please post your pretty non-construction photos in this thread.

#246 · (Edited)
After all this colorful pictures, I believe Copenhagen on the island of Zealand should be a part of Sweden and leave Denmark. Copenhagen is definite the third city in Sweden. After Stockholm and Gothenburg. The Island of Zealand is like a grown-up Gotland for Swedes, and the Island look really still and wavy and calm. Coolish. I really care going there. <>

#250 ·
After all this colorful pictures, I believe Copenhagen on the island of Zealand should be a part of Sweden and leave Denmark. Copenhagen is definite the third city in Sweden. After Stockholm and Gothenburg. The Island of Zealand is like a grown-up Gotland for Swedes, and the Island look really still and wavy and calm. Coolish. I really care going there.
In the shadow of the terrible violent events enfolding in Ukraine these days, it's about time that we realize that our globe should be liberated of nationalists and despots claiming land sovereignty and borders.

When do we learn and respect the fact, that there's still enough space for everybody on this planet and we shall understand and think of it as one big united piece of land ?
Because one is born some particular place, in some particular country, it doesn't mean that you owe it.
It doesn't belong to you or anyone else. It's a loan, you have to pass it on.

#265 ·
Forskellige kig fra Bellahøj.

Grundtvigskirken i skygge.

Nordbrotårnet.

Øresundsbroens pyloner i midten.

Vestpå ned mod Vanløse.

Domus Vista er den højeste, og Grønttorvets Akelejehus er den lidt lavere til venstre. De to er set oppe fra Brønshøjvej ved Gaunøvej (der hvor linie 2A svinger). Akelejehuset er ca 5 km væk fra fotostedet.

#266 ·
Et par billeder af diverse højhuse, fra den forgangne uge.

Bellahøjhusene er ikke omkulddejsede endnu, og Nordbro knejser ved Nørrebro station. Set fra gangbroen over Jyllingevej ved Vestvolden. Der er godt 6 km til Nordbro.

Fra samme udkigspunkt, blik ind ad Jyllingevej. Først tænker man, hvad er det nu lige for et hus vi har her, noget henne i Vanløse? Det viste sig, lidt overraskende, at være Panums Mærsk-bygning inde på Østerbro, små 8 km væk.

Så til et helt andet sted. Her er vi på Fuglegårdsvejs bro over Lyngbyvejen, på grænsen mellem Gentofte og Vangede. Fra dette punkt kan man ane Pasteurs og Dahlerups Tårne næsten 9 km borte, med Grundtvigskirken som tilskuer. Ingen dyner luftes ud af Pasteurs Tårns vinduer set herfra!

Og så også lige det 16 etager høje og 51 år gamle 'Kontorhus 1' på Naverland. Der findes intet 'Kontorhus 2' i nærheden - så 'Kontorhus 1' lever op til sit navn når det er det eneste. :)
Her set fra Hvissinge Torv.

#272 · (Edited)