[AL/RKS] Hekurudhat | Railways - Page 71 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Infrastruktura > Hekurudhat

Hekurudhat Railway Network.

Old April 23rd, 2018, 05:30 PM   #1401
Aureli

Likes (Received): 3112

Ku e leshoi??
Aureli no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 25th, 2018, 05:10 PM   #1402
Dorado.

Likes (Received): 12747

Hekurudha Tiranė-Durrės-Rinas – Shpallet faza e parakualifikimit, shpejtėsia e trenit 100 km/h

helloween 1, liu1912, Llapi 1 liked this post

Last edited by Dorado.; April 25th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Dorado. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:11 AM   #1403
aldomorning
Orasul parca-i stins

Likes (Received): 3296

Quote:
Rail link with Albania from Igoumenitsa and Janina suggests the Region of Epirus

A cost-benefit study titled: "Igoumenitsa Port - Igoumenitsa Industrial Park - University of Ioannina - Ioannina Airport - Kakavia - Gjirokastra" was posted yesterday 25.04.2018 on the website of the Region of Epirus, by the Directorate for Development, Environment and Infrastructure.

The cost-benefit study was developed in the framework of the European Territorial Co-operation Program Greece-Albania 2007 - 2013, was commissioned on 15 April 2016 and delivered on 14 September 2016.

The objective of the study was to map out the key cost-benefit indicators to make it easy to compare with alternative projects of the same purpose and to list all the factors deemed necessary when the relevant decision-making bodies have to decide for the implementation of the project. Specifically, the outcome of the analysis includes:
1. Phase A: Recording and evaluation of existing situation - Presentation of Existing Situation Report

2. Phase B.1: Finalization and Formulation of Proposals - Preliminary Design of Railway Line - Project Budget

3. Phase B.2: Finalization and Formulation of Proposals - Sustainability Study. The cost of the study amounted to € 65,276.10 (including VAT), which was prepared by NAMA Consultants Engineers and Designers SA.

Deputy Regional Development, Environment & Infrastructure Deputy Regional Governor Tatiana Kalogianni said: "Recent reports on the interconnection of our country with Albania indicate that this will take place via Western Macedonia, possibly with three alternatives:
1. Florina -Kristalopigi (connecting with Kastoria Airport) -Pogradec-Tirana
2. Florina-Kastoria-Ieropigi-Pogradec-Tirana Airport
3. Kozani-Siatista - Kastoria-Ieropigi-Pogradec-Tirana Airport.

while not mentioning that for the connection between Greece and Albania, there is also a fourth alternative, via Epirus, for which a Cost-Benefit Study has been drawn up, which shows that the Ioannina - Albania (Gjirokaster) region is easily viable . This is due to the fact that the Albanian part of the line develops on low ground to hilly terrain and its total length - 73 km - provides for the construction of 2 tunnels with a total length of 10.3 km and 9 open-digging tunnels with a total length of 4.6 km, as well as 26 small road and rail bridges (10.5 to 11.5 m opening).

The importance of this project for the development of the Region of Epirus (now isolated by rail) will be decisive, given that international experience:
-Transport infrastructure always has a stronger positive impact on growth than other forms of investment. It provides substantial transport networks to allow businesses to thrive.
-If the benefits of transport offered by the railways are not an end in itself. They are a catalyst that can unlock the inherent potential that will help economic growth.
-A strong and balanced economy among the regions of the country is vital to our future prosperity as a nation. Therefore, it is also important to make an assessment and use of appropriate policies so that new rail connections contribute to the economy at local, regional and national level.
-With additional capacity and enhanced connectivity, transport infrastructure enables businesses to grow, collaborate, and access a wide range of customers, suppliers and skilled workforce.
- Business investment is also encouraged by the overall quality of transport connections that affect international companies' decisions as to their most convenient location, resulting in an increase in investment in a railway interconnected area, that is to say in this case the two Regions of "Epirus" and "Gjirokastra", belonging respectively to the two countries Greece and Albania. "

Mrs. Kalogianni stressed that: "The Regional Authority of Epirus supports over time the rapid implementation of any project that accelerates the seamless interconnection of Greece with the countries of the Western Balkans, such as through Epirus, concerning the movement of citizens and goods. The claim by the Region of Epirus, the rail link to the existing network within our country, remains dynamic, but key decisions are to be taken at government level."
http://www.ypodomes.com/index.php/st...fereia-ipeirou

ABWera liked this post
aldomorning no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 26th, 2018, 10:17 AM   #1404
aldomorning
Orasul parca-i stins

ABWera liked this post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 02:56 PM   #1405
Dyrrachium

Likes (Received): 7384

https://youtu.be/K5CmBf9ZlSI?t=995
Dyrrachium no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2018, 10:46 PM   #1406
Dorado.

Hekurudha Tiranė-Durrės-Rinas; Firmoset marrėveshja me BERZH

Capital T, Kumanovari, Llapi 1, liu1912 liked this post
Old May 10th, 2018, 02:33 PM   #1407
Gjilangji

Likes (Received): 728

A dihet se kur do te nisin punimet
Gjilangji está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2018, 01:20 PM   #1408
Interist

Likes (Received): 1516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjilangji View Post
A dihet se kur do te nisin punimet
Shume flitet per hekutudhen megjithate asgje konkrete nuk po shihet ne teren. Mimistri deklaroi se eshte hapur dhe tenderi per ndertimin e segmentit Tirane-Rinas-Durres, po ashtu edhe fondi prej 90 milion euro eshte siguruar. Llogjikisht punimet duhet te fillojne kete vit.
Interist no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2018, 02:22 AM   #1409
Dardania

Likes (Received): 148

Javen e ardheshme, shallet fituesi i tenderit/kryesit te punimeve ne sektorin Fush Kosove - Hani i Elezit financier kryesor BERZH-i.

marcrks liked this post
Dardania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2018, 10:32 AM   #1410
JMBasquiat

Likes (Received): 7014

Hajde te shohim

Quote:
Brenda katėr vitesh, Kosova me hekurudha moderne

Deri nė vitin 2022, Kosova do ketė tė pėrfunduar rrjetin modern hekurudhor qė lidh atė me shtet e rajonit dhe mė gjerė.

Kėshtu bėjnė tė ditur zyrtarė tė qeverisė sė Kosovės, sipas tė cilėve, nė muajin korrik pritet tė fillojė rehabilitimi i rrjetit hekurudhor, Fushė Kosovė – Hani i Elezit nė kufi me Maqedoninė, kurse mė pas do fillojė rehabilitimi i hekurudhave Fushė Kosovė – Leshak, nė kufirin me Serbinė.
https://telegrafi.com/brenda-kater-v...rudha-moderne/

gt01, helloween 1, Llapi 1, Geographica liked this post
JMBasquiat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2018, 03:43 PM   #1411
Capital T

Likes (Received): 4457

Hekurudha nė kufi me Malin e Zi

liu1912, redi21 liked this post
Capital T no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM   #1412
Dorado.

Hekurudha Tiranė-Durrės-Rinas – MIE, Plaku: Interes nga 60 kompani, ja kur pėrfundon projekti

Capital T, helloween 1 liked this post
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:54 PM   #1413
gt01

Likes (Received): 363

http://www.monitor.al/projekti-berzh...udhor-ne-2017/

WTF????? projekti me i mire hekurudhor kur nuk ka ndonje projekt, ska gjurme per linjen e re, nuk dihet sa do kushtoi perfundimisht, nuk dihet kush do e ndertoj, nuk dihet cfare trenash do jene, nuk dihet ku do jene ndalesat dhe nuk dihet kur do perfundoi....Nejse besoj se eshte nje grup bankieresh qe i bejne qefin njeri-tjetrit me deftesa dhe cocktail party ..
gt01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:27 PM   #1414
Interist

Likes (Received): 1516

Akoma besoni se do tė ndėrtohet hekurudha.

aldomorning liked this post
Interist no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:31 PM   #1415
gt01

po do ndertohet, pas ca dekadave

aldomorning liked this post
Old June 8th, 2018, 11:44 PM   #1416
lubardos

Likes (Received): 410

Pale sa ka paguar qeveria per te marre "cmimin"

Di gje njeri se ku eshte ky projekt? Me cfare kam pare une deri tani trenat parashikoheshin Diesel Multiple Unit - pra trena me nafte - dhe te fitosh cmim per hekurudhen me te mire ne 2018 per trena me nafte eshte nje shplarje truri aq e madhe sa dhe Enveri do e kish zili.

er4ld liked this post
lubardos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2018, 04:12 AM   #1417
gt01

Ska lidhje qeveria fare ne kete rast, cemimi i eshte dhene bankes BERZH nga nje reviste e specializuar financiare me fokus Europen,Lindjen e Mesme dhe Afriken dhe qe ka si lexues krysisht CEO,CFO dhe CIO ... https://www.emeafinance.com/live/about

Ky eshte lajmerimi nga ana e bankes https://www.ebrd.com/news/2018/ebrd-...ce-awards.html

Ke shume te drejt per trenat diesel, per faqe te zeze ...
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:21 PM   #1418
lubardos

Likes (Received): 410

Paska qene 'sponsored content' i BERZH-it pra. Nuk ka shans qe ne 2018, ne Europe, ne kohen e zhvillimit teknologjik ne integrimin e transportit dhe krizes se karburanteve, nje projekt qe ne thelb ka transport me trena me diesel te fitoje cmim si projekti i hekurudhes me te mire. Ndoshta po te ishte per ne Zimbabve, Kongo apo Papua New Guinea dakord, por jo ne zemer te Europes.

Dorado., gt01 liked this post
lubardos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:56 PM   #1419
shqipo_

Likes (Received): 921

Projekti: Trena qė ecin mbi 100 kilometra nė orė nė Shqipėri

Shina hekurudhore tė lidhura me Greqinė, Maqedoninė e Malin e Zi (e si rrjedhojė edhe me rrjetin hekurudhor europian) dhe trena qė ecin me 100-120 apo 140 kilometra nė orė janė disa prej projekteve tė transformimit tė rrjetit hekurudhor shqiptar tė prezantuara nė Durrės.

Per me shume..
http://shqiperia.njekomb.com/?p=7817
shqipo_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM   #1420
aldomorning
Orasul parca-i stins

Prezantimi i radhes?

Me ngjan me ato te Berishes per kuvendin dhe pallatin e drejtesise,ku cdo jave dilte nje.

Luli fliste per Tram e Rama per Tren....sci-fi.

Dorado., helloween 1, lubardos liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
albania, kosova, shqiperi-kosove