SAIGON | Empire City Thu Thiem | U/C - Page 81 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Vietnam Forum > Main Cities Projects and Construction > Saigon


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:18 PM   #1601
pon.8k96
Registered User
 
pon.8k96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 412
Likes (Received): 288



https://www.reic.vn/bat-dong-san/259...n-8000-m2.html
pon.8k96 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:36 PM   #1602
Nca78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 144
Likes (Received): 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by pon.8k96 View Post
8000$/m2 Sorry for this price I prefer to buy in Paris...
Nca78 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2019, 06:06 AM   #1603
businessman007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 33
Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nca78 View Post
8000$/m2 Sorry for this price I prefer to buy in Paris...
But the rich people in Vietnam can buy it, because they live in VN not Paris
businessman007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2019, 12:10 PM   #1604
Hoang.aventador11
Registered User
 
Hoang.aventador11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: HCM City
Posts: 165
Likes (Received): 96

sau này thủ thiêm chỉ có giới siêu giàu mới mua nổi, giá tăng chóng mặt
Hoang.aventador11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 04:03 AM   #1605
dactrung
Registered User
 
dactrung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Saigon
Posts: 2,004
Likes (Received): 433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nca78 View Post
8000$/m2 Sorry for this price I prefer to buy in Paris...
then go to Paris
dactrung no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 10:55 AM   #1606
sinhda
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: HCM
Posts: 2
Likes (Received): 0

Tầm 1 năm sau là quận 2 sẽ là trung tâm ăn chơi mới với dân SG...
sinhda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 07:05 PM   #1607
Nca78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 144
Likes (Received): 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by dactrung View Post
then go to Paris
I will when all appartments in SG will cost that much, I'm afraid it will not take very long

It's just insane to have prices so high (and going up so quickly) in HCM for appartments, especially in blocks containing hundreds of them and in a neighborhood that will be great but will have 20-30 000 units in 5-10 years. It's hard to see the exclusivity justifying those prices when this is just one of the first blocks, far from beeing the masterpiece of this project.
And land price, which could justify high appartment prices, doesn't seem to be that expensive either, as remaining plots are estimated at around 30 millions/sqm.
https://english.thesaigontimes.vn/71...auctioned.html
In Paris you buy you own it forever and buildings only have a few floors so even if they get too old you still own a sizable share of very expensive land. Here when you have an appartment in a 30 floors building you own nearly nothing of a land use right, and for 50 years only if you are a foreigner.

But of course it's just my own opinion, feel free to ignore

Last edited by Nca78; December 2nd, 2019 at 07:19 PM.
Nca78 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:15 AM   #1608
dactrung
Registered User
 
dactrung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Saigon
Posts: 2,004
Likes (Received): 433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nca78 View Post
I will when all appartments in SG will cost that much, I'm afraid it will not take very long

It's just insane to have prices so high (and going up so quickly) in HCM for appartments, especially in blocks containing hundreds of them and in a neighborhood that will be great but will have 20-30 000 units in 5-10 years. It's hard to see the exclusivity justifying those prices when this is just one of the first blocks, far from beeing the masterpiece of this project.
And land price, which could justify high appartment prices, doesn't seem to be that expensive either, as remaining plots are estimated at around 30 millions/sqm.
https://english.thesaigontimes.vn/71...auctioned.html
In Paris you buy you own it forever and buildings only have a few floors so even if they get too old you still own a sizable share of very expensive land. Here when you have an appartment in a 30 floors building you own nearly nothing of a land use right, and for 50 years only if you are a foreigner.

But of course it's just my own opinion, feel free to ignore
First, this is one of a very few projects in Saigon which are able to achieve such price. If you spend a bit more time studying about what happening in HCMC market, you will understand why this can be able to offer this price. I don't expect 20000-30000 units to be offered to the market in TT in the next 5-10 years given current "situation".

Furthermore, I'm laughing that surrounding land price cost 30mil psm. Give me one, I promise I will buy tomorrow.
dactrung no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:53 AM   #1609
Nca78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 144
Likes (Received): 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by dactrung View Post
Furthermore, I'm laughing that surrounding land price cost 30mil psm. Give me one, I promise I will buy tomorrow.
This is the price it will be auctionned at, check the link. We will see the real final price after auction, maybe it will be much higher. But it's for big surface of course, not for people to buy 100m2 and build a house (then, I would line up to buy, too )
Nca78 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:54 AM   #1610
dactrung
Registered User
 
dactrung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Saigon
Posts: 2,004
Likes (Received): 433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nca78 View Post
This is the price it will be auctionned at, check the link. We will see the real final price after auction, maybe it will be much higher. But it's for big surface of course, not for people to buy 100m2 and build a house (then, I would line up to buy, too )
my friend, I guarantee you this will definitely not the price to be auctioned. Nobody has made decision on this yet. And it is definitely not comparable as your earlier quote.
dactrung no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Tags
redcode, somrach

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ACTUALIZACIONES | LISTA MAESTRA DE PROYECTOS | Información y Fotografías Melkor2004 Ciudad de México 17137 December 5th, 2019 11:02 PM
[Bratislava] Full Summary of Projects alien Bratislava 636 October 3rd, 2018 01:45 PM
NOTIFICATIONS / NEWS - Updates and new information available in the "Forum Index" Newcastle Historian Newcastle Metro Area 55 August 11th, 2018 10:54 AM


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us