SAIGON | Empire City Thu Thiem | U/C - Page 81 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Vietnam Forum > Main Cities Projects and Construction > Saigon

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 29th, 2019, 04:18 PM   #1601
pon.8k96

Likes (Received): 288

https://www.reic.vn/bat-dong-san/259...n-8000-m2.html
pon.8k96 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 29th, 2019, 04:36 PM   #1602
Nca78

Likes (Received): 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by pon.8k96 View Post
8000$/m2 Sorry for this price I prefer to buy in Paris...
Nca78 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2019, 06:06 AM   #1603
businessman007

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nca78 View Post
But the rich people in Vietnam can buy it, because they live in VN not Paris
businessman007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2019, 12:10 PM   #1604
Hoang.aventador11

Likes (Received): 96

sau này thủ thiêm chỉ có giới siêu giàu mới mua nổi, giá tăng chóng mặt
Hoang.aventador11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 04:03 AM   #1605
dactrung

Likes (Received): 433

Quote:
then go to Paris
dactrung no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 10:55 AM   #1606
sinhda

Likes (Received): 0

Tầm 1 năm sau là quận 2 sẽ là trung tâm ăn chơi mới với dân SG...
sinhda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 07:05 PM   #1607
Nca78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dactrung View Post
then go to Paris
I will when all appartments in SG will cost that much, I'm afraid it will not take very long

It's just insane to have prices so high (and going up so quickly) in HCM for appartments, especially in blocks containing hundreds of them and in a neighborhood that will be great but will have 20-30 000 units in 5-10 years. It's hard to see the exclusivity justifying those prices when this is just one of the first blocks, far from beeing the masterpiece of this project.
And land price, which could justify high appartment prices, doesn't seem to be that expensive either, as remaining plots are estimated at around 30 millions/sqm.
https://english.thesaigontimes.vn/71...auctioned.html
In Paris you buy you own it forever and buildings only have a few floors so even if they get too old you still own a sizable share of very expensive land. Here when you have an appartment in a 30 floors building you own nearly nothing of a land use right, and for 50 years only if you are a foreigner.

But of course it's just my own opinion, feel free to ignore

Last edited by Nca78; December 2nd, 2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:15 AM   #1608
dactrung

Quote:
I will when all appartments in SG will cost that much, I'm afraid it will not take very long

It's just insane to have prices so high (and going up so quickly) in HCM for appartments, especially in blocks containing hundreds of them and in a neighborhood that will be great but will have 20-30 000 units in 5-10 years. It's hard to see the exclusivity justifying those prices when this is just one of the first blocks, far from beeing the masterpiece of this project.
And land price, which could justify high appartment prices, doesn't seem to be that expensive either, as remaining plots are estimated at around 30 millions/sqm.
https://english.thesaigontimes.vn/71...auctioned.html
In Paris you buy you own it forever and buildings only have a few floors so even if they get too old you still own a sizable share of very expensive land. Here when you have an appartment in a 30 floors building you own nearly nothing of a land use right, and for 50 years only if you are a foreigner.

But of course it's just my own opinion, feel free to ignore
First, this is one of a very few projects in Saigon which are able to achieve such price. If you spend a bit more time studying about what happening in HCMC market, you will understand why this can be able to offer this price. I don't expect 20000-30000 units to be offered to the market in TT in the next 5-10 years given current "situation".

Furthermore, I'm laughing that surrounding land price cost 30mil psm. Give me one, I promise I will buy tomorrow.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:53 AM   #1609
Nca78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dactrung View Post
Furthermore, I'm laughing that surrounding land price cost 30mil psm. Give me one, I promise I will buy tomorrow.
This is the price it will be auctionned at, check the link. We will see the real final price after auction, maybe it will be much higher. But it's for big surface of course, not for people to buy 100m2 and build a house (then, I would line up to buy, too )
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:54 AM   #1610
dactrung

Quote:
This is the price it will be auctionned at, check the link. We will see the real final price after auction, maybe it will be much higher. But it's for big surface of course, not for people to buy 100m2 and build a house (then, I would line up to buy, too )
my friend, I guarantee you this will definitely not the price to be auctioned. Nobody has made decision on this yet. And it is definitely not comparable as your earlier quote.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
redcode, somrach