PENANG | Seri Tanjung Pinang Development News - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments

General Urban Developments Discussions of projects shorter than 100m/300ft. Also, please post all other threads not specified in other Development News subforums here.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 1st, 2013, 10:12 AM   #101
CxIxMaN

Likes (Received): 1265

I am trying to dig around to find updated pictures but these are the latest I can find. A bit old already
I will add my own pictures soon if I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joo Weisey View Post
Seri Tanjung Pinang

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

A.Einstein

Public transport is the way to transportation revolution

A MAYOR of Bogota is reported to have said: A developed country is not a place where the poor have cars. Its where the rich use public transportation.
CxIxMaN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 16th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #102
eecmlib
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxIxMaN View Post
I am trying to dig around to find updated pictures but these are the latest I can find. A bit old already
I will add my own pictures soon if I can

More to come
eecmlib no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:38 PM   #103
CxIxMaN

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

A.Einstein

A MAYOR of Bogota is reported to have said: A developed country is not a place where the poor have cars. Its where the rich use public transportation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 7th, 2019, 05:39 PM   #104
CxIxMaN

A.Einstein

Old March 7th, 2019, 05:42 PM   #105
CxIxMaN

latest images to update this thread

A.Einstein

Old March 7th, 2019, 05:50 PM   #106
CxIxMaN

A.Einstein

Old March 7th, 2019, 05:51 PM   #107
CxIxMaN

A.Einstein

Old March 7th, 2019, 06:00 PM   #108
CxIxMaN

A.Einstein

Old March 7th, 2019, 06:04 PM   #109
CxIxMaN

Phase 2

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=5.452...42,100.3162487

A.Einstein

Old March 7th, 2019, 06:06 PM   #110
CxIxMaN

GURNEY WHARF - A Penang State Project

Quote:
BACKGROUND & CONCEPT

Over and above the concession rights to reclaim 760 acres for the Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2, TPD is also reclaiming 131 acres off the Gurney Drive foreshore for the Penang State Government at its own cost. The Penang State Government has made known that a public park, Gurney Wharf, is slated to be created within the 131 acres on Gurney Drive foreshore.

TPD, appreciating how special Gurney Drive is in the hearts and minds of Penangites as well as Malaysians as a whole, took the initiative to commission leading local and international architects to produce a concept masterplan for Gurney Wharf for the consideration of the state government. These experts include Malaysia’s GDP Architects who produced the overall masterplan; Grant Associates for the landscaping and Jerde International for the retail F&B component.

The Penang State Government held a public exhibition on the proposed concept masterplan, articulating the concept through a series of curated images, photographs and illustrations. The public exhibition, themed "My Gurney Wharf", received highly positive public response on the concept and plans. In conjunction with the exhibition, a press conference was led by Penang State Executive Councillor and Local Government, Traffic Management and Flood Mitigation Committee Chairman YB Chow Kon Yeow.

The proposed Gurney Wharf concept masterplan encompasses four distinct character areas: Seaside Retail F&B, Water Gardens, Beach and Coastal Grove.
http://www.stp2.my/gurney-wharf-background.php

http://www.stp2.my/technology.php

A.Einstein

Old August 29th, 2019, 05:58 AM   #111
davidwsk

Likes (Received): 4842

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_95ZlBC1Wjs
davidwsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:44 AM   #112
davidwsk

Likes (Received): 4842

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxIxMaN View Post
davidwsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote