MANILA | Manila Zoo Redevelopment [gov|oth] - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 7th, 2019, 06:26 PM   #1
Sky_Higher
Progess in motion

Likes (Received): 760

MANILA | Manila Zoo Redevelopment [gov|oth]

Mayor Erap's "Team Legacy" proposed that Manila Zoo should be converted into a large botanical park and "vertical animal park" which they think is the first in the world. Probably a strategy to vote them (Erap/Bagatsing) in May 13 (backward ever part 3?) or will it really come into fruition, even if Isko or Lim win?

IMHO, MNL Zoo as a large botanical park is good - we deserve a new forest inside MM and extend it to Harrison Plaza, if ever, but they should transfer the zoo animals to provinces or overseas.

Erap’s team eyes dev’t of Manila Zoo
Updated May 7, 2019, 4:12 PM
By Ria Fernandez - Manila Bulletin

Quote:
The team Legacy led by reelectionist Manila Mayor Joseph “Erap” Estrada is eyeing the conversion of the Manila Zoo into a grand botanical garden and a world’s first vertical animal park.

Under its proposed urban renewal vision dubbed as “Sulong Maynila” city plan, four hectares of the zoo will house beautiful plants and flowers.

Meanwhile, the first vertical zoo in the world will rise on the remaining one hectare.

In this way, the animals will be better taken care of, the city plan said.

Last edited by Sky_Higher; May 7th, 2019 at 06:34 PM.
Sky_Higher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2019, 07:05 PM   #2
luis4083

Likes (Received): 899

Ha ha ha, election day na naman!! As expected, may bagong DRAWING na ipapakita si Erap sa madla (Just drawing)
Old May 7th, 2019, 09:12 PM   #3
florentin

Likes (Received): 33

Sa lahat ng drawing na nilabas ni Erap meron ba kahit isa na naumpisahan>?
florentin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2019, 10:32 PM   #4
johnmizer_ver_2

Likes (Received): 107

Ah... Solar City?
johnmizer_ver_2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2019, 10:36 PM   #5
seabeeman
Foodie

Likes (Received): 903

Habit na ni Erap ang magpadrawing before election
Sydney-Brisbane-Perth-Guam-Saipan-Tokyo-Osaka-Sapporo-Nagoya-Nagano-Nara-Kyoto-Hiroshima-Nagasaki-Yokohama-Seoul-Pusan-Donghae-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Pattaya-ChiangMai-ChiangRai-DongXao-Beijing-Hongkong-Taipei-Bandar Seri Begawan-Singapore-Manila-Cebu-El Salvador-Panama-Cartagena-Ocho Rios-Cabo San Lucas-Manama-Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Vienna-Prague-Bratislava-Budapest-Bruges-Amsterdam-Paris-Barcelona-Athens-Berlin-Rome-Zurich-London-USA

crappypants liked this post
seabeeman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2019, 01:03 AM   #6
reyvil888

Likes (Received): 6068

Hala ang daming project ni Erap.Tuwing election may lumalabas na bagong project.Kumusta na yung Proposed white sand beach along manila bay, Army Navy Club tourism complex , Baseco CBD, Chinatown redevelopment, Patayin este Buhayin ang Maynila project etc.........etc....

Bosnyboy, crappypants liked this post
reyvil888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2019, 09:39 AM   #7
Bosnyboy

Likes (Received): 3257

Sus ni hindi na nga maintindihan pag nagsasalita si erap eh, paano pa kaya ang ganyang mega projects. Every time erap speaks, i feel kailangan ng interpreter at subtitles. Sobra na nyang frail, dapat na syang mamahinga. He really look pathetic

FiloInOz liked this post
Bosnyboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2019, 10:23 AM   #8
[email protected]
Philippine Forum Mod

Likes (Received): 4532

"The best solution all over the world, time tested, safe, no pollution, is still the use of the train system." - Ms. Elvira Medina, Nat'l Center for Commuter Safety and Protection
queetz@home no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2019, 01:15 AM   #9
cesc_uk

Likes (Received): 471

If Senior Citizens would like to serve in politics or any line of work and their body & mind are still able by all means... just because you’ve reached retirement age, you’ll withdraw from any active endeavour and wait for your dying days...

But sometimes giving way to younger fresh blood is not too bad, what they lack in experience they have energy & enthusiasm...

Manila not to be left behind by Cebu and Clark have to have a Visionary and indefatigable Leader... like Bases Conversion & Development Authority (Vince Dizon)...

Leader will ensure proposed projects will materialised... support projects in Mass Housing & Transport Infrastructures, Health & Education, Heritage & Urban Renewal... any disaster or calamity they are visible...

A zoo is good but prioritise human Settlements & Housing Crises before becoming over ambitious with vanity projects...

You only splurge if your afffairs are in order...
cesc_uk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2019, 03:55 PM   #10
The_Mango

Likes (Received): 38

Manila's current state is a joke, it is during his term that ruined Luneta Park for Torre de Manila, dumped garbage at the waterways for a photoshoot, converted a pedestrian-only zone into a traffic zone, turned the streets into homes for the rabid beggars and a public toilet, and even added eyesore Christmas lights at the historical Manila city hall building at the cost of long time, tax-paying Manilenos who actually reside there but the no brainer, desperate, and evidently ill educated migrants are given more priority and extra income to his *cough* f*cking wallet every elections. No improvement, the streets are very run down, no visible security and discipline, and this old fart managed to commission projects in blueprint that will never see the light of the day. The neighboring cities like Makati, Pasig, and Taguig are fast changing and progressing in a rapid rate, even Pasay City managed to improve its services and businesses, leaving behind Manila in a murky cesspool of its former "imperal" past in the hands of airheads and stupid, really stupid, so-called "pangmasa" voters.

I wished Rizal was imprisoned and died somewhere else but Manila, that city has no future at all. Batangsing might even resurrect from his grave to give a big slap on Estrada for lambasting his efforts into ruin.
Old May 15th, 2019, 06:11 PM   #11
metrosuburban

Likes (Received): 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnyboy View Post
Sus ni hindi na nga maintindihan pag nagsasalita si erap eh, paano pa kaya ang ganyang mega projects. Every time erap speaks, i feel kailangan ng interpreter at subtitles. Sobra na nyang frail, dapat na syang mamahinga. He really look pathetic
parang na stroke
metrosuburban no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:09 PM   #12
crappypants
SPEED

Likes (Received): 1477

My favorite ERap stunt is when he threw garbage on the ocean so he can get a picture of himself picking up the garbage he himself threw. he should have released the drawings a little earlier . lol

crappypants liked this post a million times
crappypants está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:47 PM   #13
The_Mango

Likes (Received): 38

Let's hope that new mayor puts Erap in one of the enclosures of Manila Zoo with the label:

"Homo kurapti idiotica dumbassi"

florentin, waks13 liked this post
The_Mango no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement