Palm Jebel Ali Investment Thread - Page 3 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > Offshore Developments > Dubai Waterfront and Palm Jebel Ali

Dubai Waterfront and Palm Jebel Ali Developments on Nakheel's second palm and the new surrounding city


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 8th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #41
FlyBoy340
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxsgTUjzhY

Motorised paraglider over the trunk of PJA
FlyBoy340 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 17th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #42
Johnnyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London
Posts: 99
Likes (Received): 23

Guys look at this .

13 billion spend on land on the palm jevel Ali this month. Something is cooking

http://www.dubailand.gov.ae/english/...hly_Trans.aspx
Johnnyc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #43
Hamad-
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 268
Likes (Received): 112

Is there anyone want to sell house in palm jebal ali ?
Hamad- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 31st, 2013, 06:50 PM   #44
FlyBoy340
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 5

Sure - Signature Villa. AED 20 million ok? I'll send you some pictures of it, no need for viewing :-)
__________________

Chat123 liked this post
FlyBoy340 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2014, 11:27 AM   #45
Chat123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoy340 View Post
Sure - Signature Villa. AED 20 million ok? I'll send you some pictures of it, no need for viewing :-)

Oooooh me too 15m for Water Home. Ready 2013!!!!
Chat123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #46
cguria
do-buy
 
cguria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: DXB | HKG | BOM
Posts: 570
Likes (Received): 490

Signature Villa frond M High Number, 12m, delivery in 2019
cguria no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #47
houshang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London
Posts: 414
Likes (Received): 29

If you were wondering what percentage of investors in PJA were still holding,here is the clue:
........80 percent of buyers in Nakheel`s long-delayed projects have been compensated (officials).

Also:
too much recent emphasis by Nakheel on not having immediate plans for PJA seems odd as the past experience shows that whatever Nakheel says, the OTHERWISE is true.
houshang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 06:43 PM   #48
Jim Hensler
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Likes (Received): 17

I posted the stuff below on the other Jebel Ali thread but it was kicked out and moved to an unrelated site where the guys talk about rental yields in the Marina??? To avoid confusion it's best to stick to this thread for anything relating to PJA.

(FYI regarding Mr Lootah's interview and reference to PJA timeline.)

"Most of the interview was more political than practical.
The World Islands and Palm Deira were two of the biggest turkeys ever thought up in what was a rather a crazy time.
Deira was proposed as a sop to local people who had lost out on the other two Palms and was shoehorned into a very poor location.
The World Islands were designed to give wealthy individuals the chance to own their own island and enjoy Dubai in peace and serenity. The appalling market research failed to spot that no high net worth individual would actually want to take up the offer so unless Deira and the World Islands are positively supported they will disappear without trace.
By contrast PJA has now become a desirable location, airport Expo, and much better designed than Jumeirah
So Mr Lootah, (who has done a very good job so far), needs to talk up the turkeys and depress the golden goose. That's why you get all these bullish statements about the dead ducks and virtually no mention of the swan. (OK that's enough bird references for now!!!)"
__________________
Jim Hensler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #49
Johnnyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London
Posts: 99
Likes (Received): 23

80 % of investors have settled their dispute with nakheel and the other 20% can have a full refund five years from the debt restructuring deal.
What if we don't want a refund !!!!
Johnnyc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #50
houshang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London
Posts: 414
Likes (Received): 29

................ and the other 20% can have a full refund five years from the debt restructuring deal

Is this an official announcement?
houshang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #51
Johnnyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London
Posts: 99
Likes (Received): 23

Mr Lootah said
Johnnyc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2014, 02:06 AM   #52
houshang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London
Posts: 414
Likes (Received): 29

[QUOTE=Johnnyc;110681679]80 % of investors have settled their dispute with nakheel and the other 20% can have a full refund five years from the debt restructuring deal.
What if we don't want a refund !!!![/QUOTE

There is no UAE law which would allow Nakheel to cancel the contract unilaterally and refund the money unless Nakheel cancels the project-highly unlikely.
Besides Mr Lootah says that investors can( choose to) have refund.
houshang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #53
Chat123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 5

Not sure why my post was removed. I posted it here and not on the development thread. Admin can you tell me what I did so I can comply and communicate without running into trouble. Thanks
__________________

Jim Hensler liked this post
Chat123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #54
Jim Hensler
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Likes (Received): 17



Yes V good point.
Any discourse on PJA is hard enough to come by without posts disappearing in the night.
Jim Hensler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 09:23 AM   #55
Chat123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Hensler View Post


Yes V good point.
Any discourse on PJA is hard enough to come by without posts disappearing in the night.
I have tried to pm as many of you as possible. Please can you guys check your messages. Or have they dissapeared too?
Chat123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 11:19 AM   #56
houshang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London
Posts: 414
Likes (Received): 29


your messages have not disappeared.
__________________

Chat123 liked this post
houshang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 12:19 PM   #57
Dowot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by houshang View Post
your messages have not disappeared.
Bizarre because I can't see the message that Chat123 palates the other day either. It's disappeared on my thread too.
Dowot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 02:05 PM   #58
Chat123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 5

https://www.facebook.com/groups/51689104204/?fref=ts So that we can comply with everything here then please join the FB page. This is for PJA owners and we are currently being proactive in our approach to our investment.

Last edited by Chat123; January 31st, 2014 at 02:18 PM.
Chat123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2014, 10:51 AM   #59
FlyBoy340
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 5

First draft of letter to HH Sheikh Mohammed and Nakheel is under way. The tone will be highly respectful and appealing for help for fair treatment of us by honouring our contracts when the project is re-launched. The letter will obviously carry more weight, the more of us who sign it. If you are an owner on PJA, please send your details to Lorna on the FB page or to me or Chat 123 here and we will ensure you are sent a draft of the letter so you can decide whether you'd like to support it with your name. Thanks
__________________

Chat123 liked this post
FlyBoy340 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #60
plotman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 445
Likes (Received): 2

Inclusion

Hi Flyboy

I would like to be included in the investor group and if I can help I will be pleased to.
PM me
plotman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us