#ON HOLD: PIXEL TOWER, 21F Res+Com (Madinat al arab) - Page 3 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > Offshore Developments > Dubai Waterfront and Palm Jebel Ali

Dubai Waterfront and Palm Jebel Ali Developments on Nakheel's second palm and the new surrounding city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 5th, 2010, 11:40 PM   #41
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 139

What's the point?
malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 6th, 2010, 05:19 AM   #42
Imre
Dubai

Likes (Received): 316

Quote:
Originally Posted by malec View Post
What's the point?
Get money from the investors.
Imre no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2010, 07:17 AM   #43
Du(mum)bai
Mumbai is better

Likes (Received): 1

hi

Last edited by Du(mum)bai; June 18th, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
Du(mum)bai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 10th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #44
Thampuran

Likes (Received): 0

Good News for Investors

Have you burnt your fingers investing in the UAE off-plan real estate market, with varying circumstances such as incomplete projects, unresponsive developers, uncertified projects, uncaring brokers or unknown promoters contributing to your ill-fate? Here is some much needed respite for you: We have partnered with various reputed and government-backed developers to offer your ready projects, wherein you can take advantage of unique recovery programs that give due consideration to the investments you have already made and considered lost.

Our Real Estate Recovery Scheme is one such program that takes into account your current investments on a failed or distressed project and adjusts that against payments towards a choice of ready projects. Furthermore, our selection of affordable properties, combined with competitive payment plans through select local banks gives you the opportunity to own your own property at monthly payment outflows that are even comparable to current rental payouts for similarly classified units at other locations. The added benefits of future rental and capital gains potential make this offering an opportunity not to be missed.

Please contact us for Further details.

James Varghese – [email protected] + 971 50 2159441
Inas Shlibak - [email protected] +971 50 1427988
Thampuran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #45
Q Ball

Likes (Received): 0

CALLING PIXEL TOWER INVESTORS

Hello fellow Investor,

did anyone call you ? your phone is turned off.

I am in a similar position, we should try and contact other Pixel investors to see what we can acheive together as a group,
rgds,

Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du(mum)bai View Post
Hi Guys

I have a one bedroom apartment in PIXEL. I have been on the suffering end due to delay in the project and the bank charging me with the construction period interest.
Dear Apartment owners in pixel........ can you please call me at 050-6258816
Q Ball no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #46
Du(mum)bai
Mumbai is better

Likes (Received): 1

@Qball...Sorry, i was travelling and my phone was not reachable.....Can we meet and discuss regarding the project...You can call me on

Last edited by Du(mum)bai; June 18th, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
Du(mum)bai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM   #47
evany
skxawng by tsu'tey

Likes (Received): 69

nice tower...

0rgulho & Raša em frente SPC <3
evany no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #48
bister

Likes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR11 View Post
mods please put on hold, last progress report was from February 2010... its ON HOLD
Waterfront is on hold - sorry its DEAD. Only way to get your money is Court and hope there is still money left in escrow.
bister no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement