SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Luxury Homes & Mansions

182K views 133 replies 83 participants last post by  ShangProperties 
#1 · (Edited)
(Okay, if there is already a similar thread in existence then please lock and refer me to that particular thread. )

This thread is for the posting of pictures of Large scale Luxury Homes/Mansions.

Have fun :)

#110 · (Edited)
Private villas in Phuket

Villas start at 0:30

The villas are holiday homes owned privately. They can be rented out when they're not staying there. Rates vary on the villa types, but the 9-bedroom villa goes for upto USD 25,000/night and is worth about USD 30 million on the market. Not many villas up from sale from here, but there are a few every now and again.

This one's at another property near Phuket. They have some of the finest villas I've seen (some of my personal favourites), but I only managed to do a video of a 4-bedroom suite (which can also be rented/bought):

Edit: figured out the embed.

#111 ·
Villas on a private island in the Philippines.

Again, these are holiday homes and owned privately, but can be rented (or bought if there's availability). There's a specific 4-bedroom here that for about USD 8,000/night and is worth about USD 12 million, but the other 4-bedrooms go for cheaper (USD 4.5 million). The one-bedrooms even less than that I assume. There are only 2 properties on this island currently on sale.

By the way, this is by far the best beach I've ever been to - and I've done the Maldives several times!
NOTE: The weather wasn't great on this day of filming to really showcase the beach. Also, the beach by the private villas (at that time of the year) isn't as nice as at the main resort casitas. But it switches depending on the wind/weather conditions.

Here's a better video of the beach:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.