ISKANDAR DEVELOPMENT REGION | Johor ( Southern Johor ) | General News & Updates - Page 595 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Countdown to 2020

Countdown to 2020 new projects, proposals, under-construction updates and news of developments & construction projects.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 28th, 2019, 05:40 PM   #11881
Shizel

Likes (Received): 88

So both LFS & TGV akan dibuka di Tasek Central Mall ke? Rare ni sebab xpernah lagi mall di JB ni ada 2 cinema operators.. Tapi boleh jadi sebab LFS mmg banyak tayang Indian movies.. mungkin lepas ni LFS akan tayang mostly Indian/Tamil movies, TGV pulak movie2 kategori lain.
Shizel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 30th, 2019, 01:17 AM   #11882
jb2020
jb2020

Likes (Received): 324

Beletime Danga Bay updates....

Beletime Danga Bay Invited To MRCA 2019 Annual Conference | Star2.com https://www.star2.com/living/2019/07...wCFflXrBlYd.41
jb2020 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2019, 09:29 AM   #11883
[email protected]

Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb2020 View Post
Beletime Danga Bay updates....

Beletime Danga Bay Invited To MRCA 2019 Annual Conference | Star2.com https://www.star2.com/living/2019/07...wCFflXrBlYd.41
so there want to make new mall more bigger and attract more big brands?
Ravinsh17@gmail.com no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2019, 12:19 PM   #11884
butterfly25

Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
so there want to make new mall more bigger and attract more big brands?
i don't think so.. but since the shopping mall is a marine theme, so hope they would bring a nice art gallery, famous bookstore from klang valley 'BookXcess', and some nice f&b brands..
butterfly25 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2019, 02:10 AM   #11885
scMalaysia

Likes (Received): 438

Medini City Progress

The Farmer liked this post
scMalaysia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:47 PM   #11886
manachurch

Likes (Received): 113

Hey guys, the tenant mix layout plan for 3F & 3M at Mid Valley Southkey has already been revealed.

However you can only view it at their touchscreen info kiosks. I have snapped some pictures here for sharing.

3F

3M

weis23 liked this post

Last edited by manachurch; August 13th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.
manachurch no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:07 PM   #11887
manachurch

Sad to inform that the Starbucks kiosk inside SOGO departmental stores has closed down.

Can't even last for 4 months or wait for September grand opening of 3F & 3M. Can anyone share the reason behind? Is it most of the shoppers just like to sit at their cushy sofa without buying anything from them?

From my observation I can see Chir Chir Chicken is struggling with bad business as people just don't go inside even though the location is good.

And I can see the corner where Mothercare & Eu Yan Sang is located are strangely quiet as I don't know why the human traffic just wont flow in.
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:10 PM   #11888
manachurch

From my observation, I guess the Family Mart at Caltex Pasir Gudang Highway are the worst performing outlet in JB. And I guess that Caltex are under the same owner with Caltex Taman Daya, and FM has agreed their condition to open at both of their Caltex stations.

FM should just use the budget for Caltex Pasir Gudang Highway to open an outlet in Permas Jaya, the ideal location will be around Renaissance Hotel or McDonald's. Not only that's a matured Chinese area but the sea front condos are occupied with many expatriates and MM2H foreigners.
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:25 PM   #11889
manachurch

Family Mart is opening soon at Eco Botanic, near Starbucks. Great news for Edu City's students and Iskandar Puteri residents.

Old August 14th, 2019, 09:21 PM   #11890
bafcid

Likes (Received): 9

I agree with you that FM at Caltex Pasir Gudang Highwa are very worst. A few days ago I was there at 1am because I was hungry and wanted to try the branch. The thing that disappointed me was that all the food and drinks to be heated were closed while it was a 24 hour shop. Even the ice machine is closed. Only sell snacks. Luckily Austin branch is still open.
bafcid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 03:58 AM   #11891
The Farmer

Likes (Received): 585

The shopping mall we have in JB recently includes Country garden mall, R&F mall, Paradigm mall, Capital city mall, Aeon Bandar Dato Onn, IKEA and the upcoming Toppen Mall @ Tebrau.

Don't forget we have lots of unknown mall at Medini Iskandar and Puteri Harbour.

This city can't just digest that much shopping malls by it's own population. All these mall was planned during the previous government time where RTS and HSR to be built, bringing tonnes of foreigners from Singapore to spend in JB.

Without a proper connectivity from / to Singapore, all these shopping malls are likely being closed down. This city can't just take it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manachurch View Post
Sad to inform that the Starbucks kiosk inside SOGO departmental stores has closed down.

Can't even last for 4 months or wait for September grand opening of 3F & 3M. Can anyone share the reason behind? Is it most of the shoppers just like to sit at their cushy sofa without buying anything from them?

From my observation I can see Chir Chir Chicken is struggling with bad business as people just don't go inside even though the location is good.

And I can see the corner where Mothercare & Eu Yan Sang is located are strangely quiet as I don't know why the human traffic just wont flow in.

LoveArki, [email protected] liked this post
The Farmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2019, 10:42 AM   #11892
butterfly25

Marina Place @ R&F Princess Cove, Johor Bahru

It would be one of Johor Bahru's tourists attraction when open..

aim11086, World 2 World, Mo_Hy liked this post
Old August 18th, 2019, 12:25 PM   #11893
ejatidiaz

Likes (Received): 737

That's quite a long name. Just Zarith Sofia Opera House is already nice
Old August 18th, 2019, 05:35 PM   #11894
Shizel

Likes (Received): 88

Harap sangat tenant2 kat RF Mall akan bertambah. Dari segi interior RF Mall mmg dah best dah, kombinasi outdoor + indoor mall. Mungkin bila jumlah pengunjung dah bertambah , tenant2 mantap akan masuk.. tapi laluan pejalan kaki antara CIQ-RF Mall tu kena ada aircond la. Hari tu lalu, berpeluh jugak la berjalan 600-700meter gak tu

butterfly25 liked this post
Shizel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2019, 05:54 PM   #11895
menghuii

Likes (Received): 12

the other day went to jb saw sugai segget so pathetic. all money wasted!

menghuii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2019, 07:47 PM   #11896
World 2 World
The World @ My Fingertips

Likes (Received): 6245

Just cover it up like they did in Penang, as a temporary solution until we find something better and affordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirior View Post
Sia Boey Rejuvenation (Prangin Canal)@ U/C

daeng_jal liked this post

Last edited by World 2 World; August 18th, 2019 at 07:55 PM.
World 2 World no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2019, 04:11 AM   #11897
FXX

Likes (Received): 0

Hi, I am new here and find it strange that this forum mainly posted by Singaporeans and all about malls and cinemas, is that all Singaporeans are interested in Johor? Singaporeans are well known for frequenting malls but never buying or even watching movies in the cinemas.

If all malls and cinemas in Johor are built for Singaporeans, they will very soon learn the hard way about Singaporeans and close down.

BTW I am Singaporean who just book a unit with Linbaq.
FXX está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2019, 08:16 AM   #11898
glenj

Likes (Received): 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejatidiaz View Post
That's quite a long name. Just Zarith Sofia Opera House is already nice

Wow I didnít know the Permaisuriís name is gracing the venue.

With this, the developer/operator-manager of the place will have to make sure the place is well-maintained and upkept in the best condition befitting the royal name, and also make it is a success in terms of bringing in performances befitting the its status. So thatís good for JB.

butterfly25 liked this post
glenj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2019, 09:25 AM   #11899
butterfly25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizel View Post
Harap sangat tenant2 kat RF Mall akan bertambah. Dari segi interior RF Mall mmg dah best dah, kombinasi outdoor + indoor mall. Mungkin bila jumlah pengunjung dah bertambah , tenant2 mantap akan masuk.. tapi laluan pejalan kaki antara CIQ-RF Mall tu kena ada aircond la. Hari tu lalu, berpeluh jugak la berjalan 600-700meter gak tu
same with me.. Malaysia is hot! haha
Old August 20th, 2019, 01:08 PM   #11900
jb2020
jb2020

Likes (Received): 324

13,000 reasons why high-rise home prices won't move in JB - The Edge Markets

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/articl...2eD5o.whatsapp
jb2020 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags