MIHAN Project - SEZ Update Thread - Page 136 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > West > West/Central India Projects > Maharashtra > Nagpur

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 13th, 2018, 05:09 AM   #2701
Wright_ngp_atlanta

Likes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by India_enthusiast View Post

@Grapewine do you think you can get a satellite image of this, they claim that construction has already started? Should be somewhere near the AI MRO unit I reckon.
Your guess is right. .the site is just next to AI MRO.
I had seen heavy construction activity with atleast 100 laborers working at the site during my decembdr visit.when I asked some labor what they were working on..they couldn't tell me but now I can connect the dots..
Wright_ngp_atlanta no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:13 AM   #2702
_GrapeWine_

Likes (Received): 419

Yup it is right next to Boeing-AI MRO.
Google Earth has recently updated Nagpur imagery to 10 Jan 2018. You can see work at that site.

Overall I am amazed at the construction and development activity happening throughout Nagpur!
1. Existing outer ring road is expanded to 4 lane, rest of it is being constructed.
2. Inner ring road is also expanded in north-west area where it was just 2 lane.
3. Flyovers u/c: Sadar, Wardhaman Nagar
4. AIIMS site it full of activity! They are building the whole campus in one go it seems.
5. Patanjali
6. Metro!

siddhant4u liked this post
_GrapeWine_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:03 PM   #2703
ProNgp

Likes (Received): 6

Great to see so many things happening in n around Nagpur. But guys we need some real big industries to set up a shop in our region maybe in automotive, engineering field which can create jobs n get retail/hospitality sector a push.
Everything ultimately related to industries which can create some realy good employment which will enhance quality of leaving.
Right now I don't see a very good scenario for the retail sector in Nagpur as compared to many other smaller cities.
ProNgp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:30 PM   #2704
_GrapeWine_

From satellite images Infosys work seems to be stuck. @radioactive, any inside info?
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:38 AM   #2705
nagpur indians

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GrapeWine_ View Post
Google Earth has recently updated Nagpur imagery to 10 Jan 2018. You can see work at that site.

Overall I am amazed at the construction and development activity happening throughout Nagpur!
1. Existing outer ring road is expanded to 4 lane, rest of it is being constructed.
2. Inner ring road is also expanded in north-west area where it was just 2 lane.
4. AIIMS site it full of activity! They are building the whole campus in one go it seems.
5. Patanjali
6. Metro!
Google map is not updated it still showing old satellite images..
nagpur indians no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:53 PM   #2706
siddhant4u

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagpur indians View Post
Google map is not updated it still showing old satellite images..
Google Earth not maps
siddhant4u no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:15 PM   #2707
nagpur indians

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhant4u View Post
Google Earth not maps
Its same both are showing same satellite images
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:11 PM   #2708
_GrapeWine_

Quote:

5. Patanjali
6. Metro!
7. Kamthi road is also being expanded to 4 lanes.
8. Many city roads cemented and operational.

PS: Gadkari is doing some real work here!
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:35 AM   #2709
siddhant4u

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagpur indians View Post
Its same both are showing same satellite images
may be i'm looking at Earth Pro I'm seeing latest imaginary. [not to brag, got free license once as par deal]
siddhant4u no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:39 AM   #2710
_GrapeWine_

Oh I am also using pro version. Didn't know it has ahead of regular version in terms of imagery updates.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:20 AM   #2711
nagpur indians

Google maps are now updated.
Huge construction going on AIIMS campus. Cant see anything in DLF. Lots of New construction in mihan
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:47 PM   #2712
ketan51356
KDMH

Likes (Received): 56

As My Companies internal post on email.

NCDEX eMarkets Ltd (NATIONAL COMMODITIES AND DERIVATIVE EXCHANGE) a leading trading public ltd company is coming in NAGPUR city to start there development center. It will create huge opportunities in Nagpur to grow city.
ketan51356 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:02 PM   #2713
radioactive

Quote:
From satellite images Infosys work seems to be stuck. @radioactive, any inside info?
No updates on construction as of now. But last Friday only some new pics uploaded on our internal portal for Nagpur DC showcasing well equiped canteen, employee care units housing TT, Carrom, Chess, and updated development centre buulding. So it means Nagpur DC is on.
radioactive no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2018, 05:19 PM   #2714
radioactive

Infosys Nagpur DC celebrated 1st anniversary with DC Head Tarang Puranik.

_GrapeWine_, India_enthusiast liked this post
radioactive no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:40 AM   #2715
Wright_ngp_atlanta

Any new pics?

Any new pictures of reliance aerospace or patanjali?
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:28 AM   #2716
India_enthusiast

Likes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wright_ngp_atlanta View Post
Any new pictures of reliance aerospace or patanjali?
No new pics but I recently visited MIHAN and their construction is going at a phenomenal speed. They have now completed the factory sheds 3-4 of them. Next google earth update shall show it.
India_enthusiast no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2018, 11:05 AM   #2717
India_enthusiast

Likes (Received): 45

Falcon aircraft nose cone production to begin

Dassault Reliance Aerospace Limited (DRAL) will be starting commercial production at its unit in Mihan-SEZ from Wednesday. The company was set up following the offset agreement arising out of the deal to buy 36 Raffale fighter jets for Indian Air Force (IAF) from France’s Dassault.

The commercial operations will be flagged off after what the company calls to be an ‘internal function’ scheduled to be held on Wednesday itself. District collector Sachin Kurve and Mihan’s development commissioner SS Das will be the guests of honour.

The unit set up at the SEZ here is part of Reliance’s aerospace park which is planned over an area of 104 acres at the SEZ.
The company has not issued any details of the function. Sources in the know said the first unit for manufacturing aircraft spares is set to get functional now.

The unit would start with making nose cones for Falcon — the business jet made by Dassault. “The first batch is expected to be dispatched by the third quarter of 2018,” said the sources, adding that work would soon begin on setting up a second unit for making more spares.

Initially, the DRAL would be limited to making spares for the Falcon aircraft. Subsequently, there are plans to assemble the entire aircraft at the Nagpur unit, the source said.

The company had held the ground-breaking ceremony of the project in October last year during which ADAG chief Anil Ambani and several other political leaders were present. “It is a huge achievement that commercial production is beginning within six months of that. With the second unit too set to begin in due course and the progress that is being made, it is expected that assembling of the aircraft may begin by 2022,” said the source.

The offset arrangement out of the 36 Raffale purchase deal comes to over Rs30,000 crore. Most of it is to be implemented at the Nagpur plant.
“The initial focus will be on the civilian aircraft. The unit may not make the spares of the 36 Raffale aircraft being purchased for the IAF, though further orders can be expected eventually,” said a company source.

ADAG had announced its plans at its Mihan unit in 2015. At Rs6,500 crore, it is being dubbed as the biggest investment in Mihan so far.

Initially, ADAG planned to have the project in an area of nearly 300 acres. It was brought down to 104 acres at the company’s request. “The first unit is expected to spread over in an area of nearly 1,000 square meters,” said the source.

Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/63806108.cms
India_enthusiast no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:41 PM   #2718
Wright_ngp_atlanta

Quote:
No new pics but I recently visited MIHAN and their construction is going at a phenomenal speed. They have now completed the factory sheds 3-4 of them. Next google earth update shall show it.
Cool..Thats good news..Please take pics of any new activity next time you happen to visit Mihan..You guys are the eyes of the forum..we see what you see..LOL..thanks
Old April 18th, 2018, 11:47 PM   #2719
_GrapeWine_

Quote:
Latest image of Patanjali construction from Terraserver from 22/03/18

rishav371 liked this post
_GrapeWine_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2018, 11:56 PM   #2720
_GrapeWine_

Quote:
Dassault Reliance Aerospace Limited (DRAL) will be starting commercial production at its unit in Mihan-SEZ from Wednesday. The company was set up following the offset agreement arising out of the deal to buy 36 Raffale fighter jets for Indian Air Force (IAF) from France’s Dassault.
I don't understand. Where exactly is their plant? Don't see any new construction which is ready for commercial production already!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
nagpur