Best Skylines in Eastern Europe - Page 3 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > General European discussions > Projects and Construction > Urban Affairs

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 284 votes, 4.99 average.
Old March 24th, 2008, 01:39 PM   #41
Jnyus Brts
Awesome User

Likes (Received): 108

[img]http://i32.************/30sumb8.jpg[/img]

Jnyus Brts no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2008, 01:42 PM   #42
Cosmin
Euro Mod

Likes (Received): 5965

Bosphorus Bridge looks great at night.
Cosmin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM   #43
slonychips
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

C'mon delfin, they wont admit that. They cant stand this fact
slonychips no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #44
wuane

Likes (Received): 747

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin_pl View Post
If I were you I would stop smoking this shit kamaratku, yes Warsaw is the financial capital of CE, number of companies, and stock market are proves. Bratislava the biggest village? hmm we have many bigger and much nicer.
Hohohoooooo...Poland is a heaven when Im reading yours posts guys.
Poland is the same country like Slovakia,Czech republic,or Hungary...only one advantage is yours size and population.Yes,Warsaw is important city,but maybe in Poland and eastern europe.Wiena has more influence for Slovakia.And Prague too.So dont be naive.
..dfam, e to nikto nepočva, zabezpečil som na tento rok 35, na budci rok asi 40, plus teda ďalie veci. Zabezpečil som ich, ako tie peniaze, vlastnou hlavou...To, e sa pri tom motal Fedor, neme znamenať, e ma niekto bude drať za gule, to sa nesmie stať...Som sa vymanil od Fedora a povedal som: Fedor, ja som dal do toho hlavu a nie ty si dal do toho hlavu, take ja budem teraz o niektorch veciach rozhodovať..."

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K
M E S T -
wuane no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #45
milan11

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
If I were you I would stop smoking this shit kamaratku, yes Warsaw is the financial capital of CE, number of companies, and stock market are proves. Bratislava the biggest village? hmm we have many bigger and much nicer.
Thanx for this post. Now we know everything about yourself what we need to know.
You can go back to your bed and ask your mom to read another fair tale
milan11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:16 PM   #46
wuane

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonychips View Post
C'mon delfin, they wont admit that. They cant stand this fact
What we have to admit?
..dfam, e to nikto nepočva, zabezpečil som na tento rok 35, na budci rok asi 40, plus teda ďalie veci. Zabezpečil som ich, ako tie peniaze, vlastnou hlavou...To, e sa pri tom motal Fedor, neme znamenať, e ma niekto bude drať za gule, to sa nesmie stať...Som sa vymanil od Fedora a povedal som: Fedor, ja som dal do toho hlavu a nie ty si dal do toho hlavu, take ja budem teraz o niektorch veciach rozhodovať..."

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K
M E S T -
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #47
Cosmin
Euro Mod

Just admit that Germany and Austria vanished overnight and that Warsaw is the new financial capital of CE, god damn it!
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #48
Iluminat
Redsigert User

Likes (Received): 5247

^of CEE
Iluminat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #49
Alexriga
BANNED

Likes (Received): 184

Do you think Germany is the most powerful country in EU? Nonsense! Poland is! Do you think France has more tourists than any EU country? Nonsense! Poland has! Do you think firts man in the space was russian and first man on the Moon was american? Nonsense! They all had polish roots! Do you think Iran is religious country? Nonsense! You shoud visit Poland than Nice troll.
Alexriga no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #50
wuane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
Just admit that Germany and Austria vanished overnight and that Warsaw is the new financial capital of CE, god damn it!
LOL.OK,I admit it.
I have feeling,it was better when Austria and Germany were here...

Im sorry,I dont have to write to that EE forum,i dont belong here,but every time Im amazed what I can read here.Guys ,be more serious.

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K
M E S T -
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #51
Yury

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminat View Post
^of CEE
no, just CE
Yury no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:27 PM   #52
Cosmin
Euro Mod

CEE as in Central and Eastern Europe? Well, that's even worse for Warsaw, cause you have Frankfurt, Vienna, Moscow, Budapest and one can also add Istanbul. Even if you go by the early '90s definition of C&EE you still have Moscow and Budapest.
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:29 PM   #53
wuane

Quote:
For example Warsaw???

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K
M E S T -
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #54
milan11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
Not only Germany and Austria, but also Czech, Hungary and Slovakia.
And if you go to Polish section, then you will find out not only Warsaw, but also Katowice, Lodz and Poznan are financial hubs of CEE, more important than W, Prg and Bud. And these Polish guys were not kidding, they were serious about that!!!
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:33 PM   #55
Cosmin
Euro Mod

Given the above facts I'll just shut up. No good comes from fighting the windmills.

Btw, we all forgot about Zrich.

Last edited by Cosmin; March 24th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #56
delfin_pl

Likes (Received): 64

Poland is top top top but seriously I consider Germany, Austria as Western Europe, Central Europe is known as Vysehrad Group.
delfin_pl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #57
wuane

Can somebody explain me,why Polish guys have so big self-confidence?
Its because some skyscrapers in Warsaw?Yes,back to skylines.You will have nice skyline in Warsaw.But skyscrapers long ago doesnt mean prosperity or wealth.
90% of skyscrapers are financed from abroad,and from private money.
Todays skyscrapers are soon in every city.For example,in Zilina (80 000 population).

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K
M E S T -
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #58
milan11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexriga View Post
Do you think Germany is the most powerful country in EU? Nonsense! Poland is! Do you think France has more tourists than any EU country? Nonsense! Poland has! Do you think firts man in the space was russian and first man on the Moon was american? Nonsense! They all had polish roots! Do you think Iran is religious country? Nonsense! You shoud visit Poland than Nice troll.

Thank you man.
If you wanna one day aspire for president of Poland let me know. I'll change my citizenship and you will have my vote.
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #59
delfin_pl

Likes (Received): 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuane View Post
Can somebody explain me,why Polish guys have so big self-confidence?
Its because some skyscrapers in Warsaw?Yes,back to skylines.You will have nice skyline in Warsaw.But skyscrapers long ago doesnt mean prosperity or wealth.
90% of skyscrapers are financed from abroad,and from private money.
Todays skyscrapers are soon in every city.For example,in Zilina (80 000 population).
because we earn more than other CE countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Warski View Post
Polacy zarabiają dwa razy więcej niż Litwini i Łotysze

Absolwentom szkł wyższych proponuje się na początek 3-4 tys. zł brutto
(fot. JupiterImages/EAST NEWS)

Zarabiamy dwa razy tyle, co Litwini i Łotysze. Polakw wreszcie stać na przyjemności - pisze dziennik "Polska".

Nasi menedżerowie zarabiają już jak na Zachodzie. Fachowcy, ktrych zaczyna brakować, mogą liczyć na coraz większe podwyżki, a absolwentom szkł wyższych proponuje się na początek 3-4 tys. zł brutto.

Z raportu przygotowanego przez portal Wynagrodzenia.pl wynika, że zarobki polskich dyrektorw są o ponad 400 euro wyższe, niż wynosi średnia dla państw nowej Unii Europejskiej. Za roczną pensję nasz menedżer może aż trzy razy w roku wybrać się w podrż dookoła świata, podczas gdy dyrektor na Łotwie na takie wakacje może sobie pozwolić tylko raz w roku. Dużo łatwiej jest też mu kupić samochd. Na Toyotę Corollę szef firmy w Polsce musi pracować przez 9 miesięcy, podczas gdy na identycznym stanowisku w Bułgarii - 3,5 roku, w Estonii - 1,5 roku, a w Czechach - ponad rok.

Polecamy:
Kalkulator wynagrodzeń - policz swoją pensję

Chociaż pracodawcy narzekają, że brakuje im fachowcw średniego szczebla, to płacą im zaledwie jedną czwartą pensji menedżera. Młodszy specjalista w Polsce, aby jeździć Toyotą, musi pracować 21 miesięcy, a starszy - 16. Niewielka jest natomiast rżnica między zarobkami młodszych specjalistw a pracownikw szeregowych. Na dobry samochd fachowiec w Polsce musi pracować dwa lata. Jednak powoli to się zmienia, ponieważ rozpędzonej gospodarce zaczyna brakować specjalistw, dlatego wszyscy analitycy rynku wynagrodzeń są przekonani, że ich pensje będą rosły.

Najwięcej zarabia się w działach sprzedaży i działach finansowych zagranicznych firm. Zarobki sięgają tam nawet ponad 10 tys. zł. To dlatego, że tam występuje dziś największe zapotrzebowanie na pracownikw - tłumaczy Hanna Więcewicz z agencji doradztwa personalnego Manpower.

Cały czas jest natomiast kiepsko z płacami w budżetwce. Nie dość, że urzędnicy, nauczyciele czy policjanci zarabiają dziś tyle, co słabo wykwalifikowani pracownicy fizyczni, to jeszcze trudno im zmienić pracę na etat w prywatnej firmie - czytamy w dzienniku "Polska". (PAP)

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,83914,wi...l?ticaid=1592a

Polska jest bogatym krajem, tylko jest jedno "ale". To "ale" to pompa ssąco-żrąca zwana sferą budżetową, ktra ciągnie ten kraj w dł.
you are slavic so you understand.
delfin_pl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #60
wuane

Quote:
Poland is top top top but seriously I consider Germany, Austria as Western Europe, Central Europe is known as Vysehrad Group.
So you have very big deficit in geography.Vysehrad group is nothing.It was about integration to EU and NATO,todays its only formality.
And another thing.Market is not about boarder lines.Germany was the biggest market partner for Slovakia,befor we join EU,and constantly is.Wiana stock exchange is very important for us.But I know no example about some infuence of Warsaw to Slovakia,except we are exporting lot of cement there.

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K
M E S T -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
москва, ankara, baku, batumi, cities of europe, istanbul, izmir, kyiv, moscow, sarajevo, sarajevo city center, tirana, varsava, warsaw

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: