Eton Tower Makati [40F|mix] - Page 11 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
Old December 4th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #201
Miss_Beautiful

Likes (Received): 0

Hi se7en8ight and MomiJune,

Maybe you can email me, we can work something out and complain together to Eton. My email is aloe_moshi at yahoo dot com. Thank you.
Miss_Beautiful no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 4th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #202
metrosuburban

Likes (Received): 312

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en8ight View Post
Hi Momi June and Ms Beautiful!

This is outrageous! 2 years is too much. I can't believe that they are delaying the Turnover of Eton Tower Makati to December 2015.

I think we can file a class action lawsuit or something... Should we go to the media? Have you tried asking for your money back?

Most pending Eton Properties projects are delayed and I regret purchasing a property from them. I will never trust Lucio Tan Group of Companies ever again. Never.

This is so upsetting. They can't be trusted.

well, well... Lucio Tan group of companies. Thats a no-brainer.
metrosuburban no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #203
chiang1980

Likes (Received): 15

unit owner here from 36th floor. I didn't receive any advice yet about the new turn over schedule...
Advertisement

Old January 14th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #204
chiang1980

Confirm turn over schedule of ETM adjust to 1st quarter of 2016. You can e-mail to Eton customer service to request for new payment schedule. They will send you a new set of Request for Reservation.
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #205
MikeDirnt

Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomiJune View Post
Just informed by the management that the new TOP date is on 31st Dec 2015. 2 years delay!! this is ridiculous!!
Can anyone advice me what can i do? I had fully paid for my one bedroom unit.
this is the biggest risk in investing with a pre-selling project. and another lesson of paying in a big lump sum.

you should have made use of the 0% interest payments spread for a few years.
Old January 31st, 2014, 05:03 AM   #206
chiang1980

For me I wont buy any ETON property's project anymore. 2 years delay is not acceptable. And their customer service is not professional too.
Old February 1st, 2014, 05:11 PM   #207
back2PI

Likes (Received): 1

How do these developers get away from these delays? Which government office is supposed to police them? HLURB? If they are then they are not doing their job. Another useless agency.
back2PI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2014, 06:27 PM   #208
anakngpasig

Likes (Received): 10965

updates

Tokyo/Manila liked this post
anakngpasig no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:32 PM   #209
Tokyo/Manila
City of Cranes

Likes (Received): 3110

nice density in Makati is getting stronger
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #210
chiang1980

in case if you didn't received any notice from Eton. Here is the letter.

Dear Valued Client: Warm greetings!
We are pleased to inform you that Eton Properties Philippines has recently developed its new strategic business thrust. In the next five years, your company will work to strengthen its leasing business and will focus on the development of more commercial centers, hotels and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) offices. Catering to a wider market base, this move will help diversify the company’s income stream for long term sustainable growth. Given the continuously expanding Philippine economy which fuels the strong growth of the property industry, we are confident that this strategy will help Eton Properties in its goal to be one of the country’s top real estate companies.
In line with the company’s new thrust, plans and market studies are underway for the development of our new retail, office and leisure projects. Construction activities in all of our ongoing residential projects are in full swing. We are likewise realigning our organizational structure and business processes to better serve our target markets.
Benefitting from the continued growth of our residential business, we are committed to sustaining what we have started. Rest assured that we are strongly committed to complete the construction and turnover of our ongoing projects.
In this regard, please be advised that we will be adjusting the turnover schedule of Eton Tower Makati to December 31, 2015. Recent updates from the Makati Commercial Estates Association (MACEA), the entity managing the Makati Central Business District, indicate plans of extending the elevated walkway from its current extent at Dela Rosa cor. Rufino Streets up to the Makati Medical Center. Eton is currently in discussion with MACEA on the integration of the said walkway to the project. This would enable our unit owners to maximize the use of the said covered walkway from our property going to malls, hospitals and other offices within the Makati CBD without aesthetically affecting the development’s façade. Likewise, we are also in discussion with the Manila Water Corporation regarding some additional technical requirements needed which would affect the timetable to complete the project. Furthermore, enhancements are being implemented to the serviced apartments portion of the project. Eton Properties is working closely with its contractors, consultants and architects to deliver a quality project worthy of your investment.
On the matter of payment terms, you can maintain the same monthly payments up to the turnover date, allowing you to reduce your turnover balance while enjoying interest-free monthly payments. The reduced turnover balance should help lower your financing cost if you are availing of bank financing.
The good news is that your investment continues to appreciate in time. The appreciation is a reflection of the intrinsic value of our projects given its excellent location, features and amenities.
With 47 projects on our property portfolio, rest assured that we are doing our best to provide you, our clients, with projects at par with world class standards. In keeping with the values of our strong and successful conglomerate - the Lucio Tan Group of Companies (LTGC), we are working hard to ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
Thank you for your continuous support. Kindly anticipate our monthly construction updates being uploaded on our website (www.eton.com.ph)
For inquires, please contact our Customer Service Department at (632) 845-3866 local 307 or via email at [email protected].
Yours truly,
(ORIGINAL SIGNED)
Danilo Antonio
Chief Operating Officer
Old February 5th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #211
se7en8ight

Total and utter Bullsh*t!

Why the heck would we believe those weak *ss lies when they can't even live up to their promise to turn over on time!

Nothing but pure manure.

metrosuburban liked this post
se7en8ight no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2014, 02:34 AM   #212
anakngpasig

Likes (Received): 10965

update(31st floor)

ajosh821 liked this post
anakngpasig no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:48 AM   #213
Ulidia

Likes (Received): 9

Notwithstanding the delays, this project looks like it could turn out to be reasonably impressive looking.
Ulidia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #214
Jose Mari
Registered Abuser

Likes (Received): 29149

If it has a glass curtain, that would be its salvation.
Jose Mari no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #215
jebalab
JEBA

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Beautiful View Post
Hi se7en8ight and MomiJune,

Maybe you can email me, we can work something out and complain together to Eton. My email is aloe_moshi at yahoo dot com. Thank you.
Hi,

I would also like to join the filing of complaint.
Let me know how can I participate?
jebalab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #216
Baby_face
BANNED

Likes (Received): 71

Eton Properties is one of the most loved real estate developers by attorneys. According to some business associates of mine, some attorneys have up to half a dozen cases on hand filed by disgruntled buyers. Even in a booming real estate market, Eton has not launch any new project within the past year or so. Perhaps all these lawsuits have kept the management occupied.
Baby_face no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #217
thomasian

Likes (Received): 3368

For a project of that didn't start construction from scratch, this is taking quite too long to finish.
Old March 16th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #218
MikeDirnt

Likes (Received): 18

Just spread the words and avoid Eton at all costs.
Old March 17th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #219
Ronald Bart

Likes (Received): 110

I am wondering what happened to their project in Santa Rosa, Laguna...the Eton City...so ambitious and for sure pricey, they have to dig majority of the land area to create a man-made lagoon and be like the Palm Jumeirah of the PH...ambitious indeed.
Ronald Bart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #220
se7en8ight

Hi Everyone!

I posted a review on google+ REVIEW: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ETON to find more people like us who want to take action against ETON. If those of you who are also disgruntled and unhappy could also post on other sites so that we can find more complainants and join efforts!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ETON!!!

Originally when I set out to buy this unit they promised that they would deliver it by the December of 2013. As you can imagine I was dismayed when I received a letter saying that it would be deliver late on October 2014! 10 full months after! I had no choice as the contract they ask you to sign stipulates that it is a grace period.

But what happened next I was not prepared for when they told me that it would be delayed to 2015!!!! DELAYED BY 2 WHOLE YEARS!!! and if they can delay it by 2 years why not delay in by another 5 or even another 10 years?!

When I asked for them to refund my full payment they wanted to charge me MARKETING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEES!!!! Why should we consumers be penalized for their mistakes?

I really should have not never bought anything from them especially after that ACCIDENT THAT KILLED 10 PEOPLE at ETON Residences!

If any of you are interested to join up and take legal action against ETON please leave your messages and lets get in touch.

Last edited by se7en8ight; March 19th, 2014 at 04:54 AM.
se7en8ight no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: