PORT DICKSON | Negeri Sembilan - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Cityscapes

Cityscapes discussion, photography and news of towns, cities, districts and states.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 21st, 2005, 08:27 AM   #21
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by baqthier
A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 150m.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 11th, 2005, 10:06 AM   #22
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 10

Malay Mail

Seal surprise at PD beach

PORT DICKSON, Mar 11:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could not believe my eyes when I saw a group of eight seals frolicking in the sea by the beach.”
Mazlan Ahmad, 34, was excited when he saw the mammals, which he had only seen before on television, in the sea at Bagan Pinang beach here last Monday.

He was strolling on the beach about 9am when he saw the creatures. When he tried to approach them, they disappeared into the sea.

The mammals, numbering about eight to 10, have caused the beach to be crowded with visitors who are eager to catch a glimpse of them. Seals have almost never been seen in this tourist town.

A marine researcher from Akademi Kembara Nusantara Sdn Bhd, Dr Razali Kemp Mohamad Rais, believes that the seals were migrating from the North Pole to the South Pole when they diverted their route to the beaches of Port Dickson.

He said the seals’ navigational system, which is based on sound waves being reflected from the seabed, could have been affected by the changes in the seabed after the tsunami.

"These changes could have caused the mammals to be diverted from their usual path, resulting in them passing by Port Dickson," he said when contacted yesterday.

Razali said the seals are easy to detect as they can only last about 10 minutes underwater and have to resurface for air.

He added that the presence of the mammals near here is a good sign as fishermen can look forward to a bigger catch.

“The seals usually follow schools of deep sea fish and herd them towards shallow waters,” he said.

He reminded fishermen not to harm the seals as they would actually help the fishermen increase their catch. He said the arrival of the seals also showed that the waters of Port Dickson are rich with protein source and marine life forms.
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2005, 02:19 AM   #23
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 50

I should make a day trip to PD this year Hopefully. N as a first trip I will make it the best
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2005, 04:51 AM   #24
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa???
I should make a day trip to PD this year Hopefully. N as a first trip I will make it the best

Made a nite trip last year.....drove my Kembara on the beach and barbeque.....damn shiok man!
Old March 12th, 2005, 05:24 AM   #25
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong
Made a nite trip last year.....drove my Kembara on the beach and barbeque.....damn shiok man!
Tak invite pun He..he...

I'm hope that my plan to go there will materialise this year. Btw, I'm going to Penang in March. Pablo n TWY have to belanja me makan
Old March 12th, 2005, 05:51 AM   #26
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa???
Tak invite pun He..he...

I'm hope that my plan to go there will materialise this year. Btw, I'm going to Penang in March. Pablo n TWY have to belanja me makan

How to invite when my frens and I decided in the middle of the nite at about 12am? hehehe

Can I follow you to Penang?
Old March 12th, 2005, 06:45 AM   #27
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 29

when you guys comming exactly??

szehoong, you come to Penang , then i follow you back to KL lah

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2006, 12:23 PM   #28
nazrey

Likes (Received): 14094

by zbjernak

Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
nazrey está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #29
nazrey

by zbjernak

Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
Old January 4th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #30
nazrey

by @lyce

Old January 4th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #31
nazrey

by Shing Joo

Old October 2nd, 2006, 05:55 PM   #32
travellator
klite

Likes (Received): 547

Good response seen for Banyan Curve

KUALA LUMPUR: Kuala Lumpur Metro Development Sdn Bhd (KL Metro) hopes to sell 50% of its Banyan Curve Water Homes project in Port Dickson by year-end.

KL Metro director Datuk Low Tak Fatt said the company had already seen brisk sales of the units, priced from RM470,000 to RM550,000 each, even before the launch.

“Tomorrow (today) is the soft launch of the project. We have already sold 20% of the 249 units, comprising water chalets, garden chalets and serviced suites,” he told a press conference yesterday.

Banyan Curve, sited on a two-acre leasehold land, has a gross development value of RM110mil and is due for completion in 2008.

Located 4.8km from Port Dickson town, the chalets are built on stilts and are furnished with special stone works imported from Bali.

Datuk Low Tak Fatt at the poolside of a show unit.
Each unit has a private pool, an open garden and a see-through flooring in the centre of the bathroom.

”We believe we are among the few who have developed chalets with private pools,” Low said, adding that the price of the chalets and suites was inclusive of fittings, furniture and furnishings.

Like the earlier Legend Water Chalets, Banyan Curve will be managed by the Legend Group of Hotel and Resorts, a member of the Metroplex group.

Low said the company targeted to sell 40% of the project to foreigners.

Facilities at Banyan Curve include a restaurant, lobby lounge, business centre, conference rooms, banquet hall, convenience store, mailroom, reception area, housekeeping and restrooms.

The company had sold 95% of the Legend Water Chalets and also completed the project ahead of schedule, Low said.

He also said KL Metro had teamed up with the Malacca Government to develop a water chalet project in Tanjung Keling by end-2007.

© 1995-2006 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)
travellator no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 12:03 PM   #33
Yee Haa

Likes (Received): 0

Long time tak de balik ARANG!!!
Yee Haa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 02:20 AM   #34
nazrey

Good response to KL Metro project
Updated : 14-12-2006
Media : The Star
Story By : K. SUTHAKAR

PENANG: Kuala Lumpur Metro group has sold about half the 249 units offered under its Banyan Curve Water Homes project in Port Dickson, and is confident the balance units will be snapped up within a year.

Believed to be the first of its kind project in the country, the scheme is being developed by Kuala Lumpur Metro Development Sdn Bhd, a member of the KL Metro group.

KL Metro Development director Datuk Low Tak Fatt said in an interview the RM110mil project was unique as each unit would have its own swimming pool.

He said work on the project, which is located in Tanjung Gemuk about 2km from Port Dickson town, began in October and would be ready in two years.

The units, which have built-up areas ranging from 1,040 to 1,312 sq ft, are priced between RM430,000 and RM550,000.

The project comprises 166 water chalets, 44 garden chalets and 39 serviced suites.

Low said the water chalets, built above the sea, would offer buyers a view of the sea through a solid transparent glass panel.

กฐA special feature is that each of the water chalets will have an open air garden,กฑ he said.

The garden chalets and serviced suites would be located on land. กฐThis project guarantees a rental return of 8% per annum or 104% for 13 years,กฑ Low said.

He said the furniture and fittings of the units were comparable to a five-star hotel.

The firm will hold an exhibition on the project in Penang this weekend. The lead property agents for the project are Raine & Horne and EDBiD Properties Sdn Bhd.
Old January 11th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #35
nazrey

Marina View Waterfront Suites Hotel @ Admiral Cove, Port Dickson

Vacationing in style at Admiral Cove, surpassing the finest.

Acclaimed as Malaysia's top-notch premier marina resort, Admiral Cove stands majestically along the 5th mile of Port Dickson's coastline, the country's renowned beach vacation destination. This world-class resort development over 100 acres of prime beachfront land is famed for its quality standards of facilities and services. The architectural splendour is reminiscent of the turn-of-the-century Malayan architecture.

The calm 20 acres marina basin provides the perfect venue for a nucleus of yachting activities. Besides being a yachtsman's haven, Admiral Cove is also hailed as one of the most sought after investment property in Port Dickson. Lined up along the best stretch of Port Dickson's sandy beach, Admiral Cove is a uniquely integrated resort made up of a world class marina club, bungalows, semi detached villas, waterfront condominiums and the newly launched Marina View Waterfront suites hotel. This up-market marina resort is surrounded by an attractive wooded headland that rises 20 metres above the sea with a pristine beachfront just north of the property.More
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #36
nazrey

by cecil_chan

Old June 1st, 2007, 02:20 PM   #37
Monument

Likes (Received): 1

Marina View, Admiral's Cove

Does anybody ever hear anything about the Marina View Development at Admiral's Cove in Port Dickson? Has it sold it out? Is it finished yet and, if not, when will it be finished?
Monument no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2007, 01:23 AM   #38
Monument

Marina View to complete in August

I gather the Marina View apartments in Admiral's Cove will complete towards the end of August.
Old September 18th, 2007, 06:12 AM   #39
Monument

Latest date for completion of Marina View at Admiral's Cove is late September 2007 - almost there - this project is getting very late - anyone know the reality of the situation? Any details on why so late?
Old October 5th, 2007, 08:38 AM   #40
Monument

See the following link for detail on this development - it is looking good:

http://www.admiralcove.com.my/marina_suites.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement