PENANG TIMES SQUARE | Penang ( Georgetown ) | Completed (2008) - Page 91 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Skyscrapers & Buildings

Skyscrapers & Buildings refurbishments and completed skyscrapers and high-rise buildings

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 15th, 2010, 05:02 AM   #1801
pgcitylife

Likes (Received): 0

There is actually nothing wrong with the location to be an all-in-all shopping center. The biggest problem is the developer! Ivory keeps on changing the mall manager, all of them are not capable or rejected by other malls. But the director and the biggest stupid boss keep on engaging these kind of bad quality people! Know what? The current one is a young boy who messed up Prangin Mall, BJ Complex and Megamall! What can we expect from him? Turning the only times square in penang into another prangin mall?

I know those who pro-ivory, or optimistic people here, or even those who were told by the big boss of ivory to sign up this forum to counter back all the bad comments, will think that i am trying to bring pts into tenants shit list. Actually what i want is to see a successful pts, managed and planned by the correct person. Not the useless managers and the stupid boss of ivory!

I remember Harvey Norman news was published in The Star few years back, saying that they r coming to pts, but now do you think they will come after seeing ivory's result?

Solution to pts:
1)ivory big boss and directors to stay out of it, let capable people to manage and he can just sit back and collect money.
2)engage really capable mall manager, not cheap no brand kids. have ivory even talked to asia mall or capital mall?
3)bring well known brand in, not bring in all those from prangin mall. btw, what the hell is SOJU? never heard of it! i heard ppl said it is setup by ivory, true?
pgcitylife no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 15th, 2010, 06:21 AM   #1802
ct_penang

All I care is for the shop lot to fill up. It does not need to be high end or some sort, any shop will do as far as it's taking up the space and make it a happening venue. I don't think the condo resident will shop at hight end shop daily. All we care are shops that could cover our daily needs and still pleasant to visit during free time with Family/kids....
ct_penang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 06:22 AM   #1803
ps5
~stunning~

Likes (Received): 278

lol... PTS location is so great!!
The management really need to work a lot lot harder la!
Been sooooo long didnt go there d.. no news no attractions.. zzz BORED!!!
ps5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 15th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #1804
proud_penangite
I'm sexy and I know it

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgcitylife View Post
There is actually nothing wrong with the location to be an all-in-all shopping center. The biggest problem is the developer! Ivory keeps on changing the mall manager, all of them are not capable or rejected by other malls. But the director and the biggest stupid boss keep on engaging these kind of bad quality people! Know what? The current one is a young boy who messed up Prangin Mall, BJ Complex and Megamall! What can we expect from him? Turning the only times square in penang into another prangin mall?

I know those who pro-ivory, or optimistic people here, or even those who were told by the big boss of ivory to sign up this forum to counter back all the bad comments, will think that i am trying to bring pts into tenants shit list. Actually what i want is to see a successful pts, managed and planned by the correct person. Not the useless managers and the stupid boss of ivory!

I remember Harvey Norman news was published in The Star few years back, saying that they r coming to pts, but now do you think they will come after seeing ivory's result?

Solution to pts:
1)ivory big boss and directors to stay out of it, let capable people to manage and he can just sit back and collect money.
2)engage really capable mall manager, not cheap no brand kids. have ivory even talked to asia mall or capital mall?
3)bring well known brand in, not bring in all those from prangin mall. btw, what the hell is SOJU? never heard of it! i heard ppl said it is setup by ivory, true?
I hope the Ivory Boss will read this and take action.
Old December 16th, 2010, 08:18 AM   #1805
supremecouncillor

pls don't replace them with Rafael Benitez
supremecouncillor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2010, 06:31 AM   #1806
nazrey

Likes (Received): 13253

image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiika...es/5278071418/
Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #1807
gboypg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct_penang View Post
Any updates to Phase II development? Appreciate if you could share some pictures... Thanks

Check this flickr page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4325592...th/5259418751/
gboypg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #1808
ct_penang

How was the New Year celebration at PTS? Pictures to share?
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:38 AM   #1809
wdg

Where can i see recent transacted price for PTS? Anyone know?
wdg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #1810
pgcitylife

Here is another failure of PTS proven. In middle of November 2010, the prangin mall kid engaged by ivory said that the food court and Tao restaurant will be ready by end of December last year. You are welcome to visit PTS to see the result, nothing!

Boey Chee Kun and food mall news at The Star.

Owners of pts phase two already received vacant possession letter from ivory. You are also welcome to take a look at phase two, also nothing! Obviously pts phase two is not completed but ivory still issue VP letter to the owners because they worry kena late delivery (LAD). Not sure any of the phase two owners are smart enough to sue ivory for this as this is a very big lie!
Old January 13th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #1811
ct_penang

I'm ready to move in on the Phase 2. Any Phase 2 residents here?
Old January 13th, 2011, 11:25 PM   #1812
ct_penang

referring to the attached picture. I though the middle of the Phase 2 that's facing the open space was to be a high ceiling open space inside? any idea what those levels will turn into?
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:25 AM   #1813
wdg

Quote:
I'm ready to move in on the Phase 2. Any Phase 2 residents here?
I got one unit there...

I am currently living overseas. Haven't received anything from Ivory regarding the completion
wdg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #1814
nazrey

Likes (Received): 13253

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrey View Post
image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5343120278/
Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:49 AM   #1815
e001334
pts PHASEII

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdg View Post
I got one unit there...

I am currently living overseas. Haven't received anything from Ivory regarding the completion
Mee too, Ivory guys said probably in March or April we can get vacant possession.
e001334 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 03:56 AM   #1816
pgcitylife

The vacant possesion ivory sent out is for commercial lot.
Old January 18th, 2011, 03:02 AM   #1817
e001334
pts PHASEII

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgcitylife View Post
The vacant possesion ivory sent out is for commercial lot.
Oh, really? Thank you, so how about resident? what we can get?
e001334 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #1818
gboypg

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

VP by March 2011 (Both Commercial units & Residential units)

Last edited by gboypg; January 18th, 2011 at 11:31 AM.
Old January 19th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #1819
ct_penang

how is the security at and around PTS? Any news to share? Is it safe?
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #1820
gboypg

Quote:
how is the security at and around PTS? Any news to share? Is it safe?
Try going up to phase 1 and see if you can get bypass the guard. Then you will know how is the security. People can said what they want, if you want to know better tried it yourself. See it yourself. Better that hearing people said this or that. Tried going up the residential lift and tried to go to level 5 and take the residential lift up to the penthouse.

Those who hate Ivory (especially certain ex-staff of Ivory who have been posting in internet) will said bad things about the security. So better tried it yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement