Jazz Residences [4T|41F|res] - Page 197 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old October 12th, 2015, 03:41 PM   #3921
Bridgeland

Likes (Received): 3

Each tower has their own entry point whether going in from the lobby or from the parking lot or amenities ... Each entry point have a guard posted .. Lobby entrance have a doorman in full uniform and guard wearing barong Tagalog ... Even if you're a unit owner but doesn't belonged to the tower you're accessing ,,, the guard won't let you in...

Homerjkev liked this post
Bridgeland no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 12th, 2015, 03:49 PM   #3922
Homerjkev

Likes (Received): 6

Thanks Bridgeland! I'm goog to be in tower C but if I want to use the pool area between towers A and B we go through tower B to reach this area? Many thanks
Homerjkev no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2015, 01:47 AM   #3923
Bridgeland

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerjkev View Post
Thanks Bridgeland! I'm goog to be in tower C but if I want to use the pool area between towers A and B we go through tower B to reach this area? Many thanks
Yes there is a passageway in between... Or just let the guard you'll be using the other pool at a/b tower or b/c/d tower..

Homerjkev liked this post
Bridgeland no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 13th, 2015, 03:38 AM   #3924
bazinga88
adorkable

Likes (Received): 20

Is there proper decorum currently being observed around Jazz? I could see a few balcony units with clothes hanging to dry. Hindi po ba iyon bawal?

I'm quite cool with it. I think. Wag lang sana yung nagsasampay along the corridor.
bazinga88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2015, 10:36 AM   #3925
alagas

Likes (Received): 0

Condo Dues payment via BDO Online?

I saw a Jazz Residence account that can be enrolled for online payment for using BDO online.

Is this for Condo Dues?
If yes, what is subscriber name? Is it the same as the Unit Number?

Thanks
alagas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2015, 07:01 PM   #3926
Holgs

Likes (Received): 8

Has anyone noticed any discrepancy between measuring their units and the size indicated on the contract? I'm looking at a condo that's advertised as 31.66 sqm, however on measuring it, my calculations are that its only 28sqm including the balcony. Is there something I'm missing?
Holgs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2015, 08:11 PM   #3927
alagas

Did you consider the wall thickness?
alagas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2015, 07:14 PM   #3928
buyahomeph

Likes (Received): 15

Sir up to middle of the wall lagi ang biibillang.
buyahomeph no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2015, 12:41 PM   #3929
Holgs

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alagas View Post
Did you consider the wall thickness?
No - measured internal dimensions. Guess this must be how they measure them - so effectively the habitable space is significantly less than they're advertising.
Holgs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2015, 06:41 PM   #3930
TheMogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVenare View Post
Migs143. hit me up and will email you the payment terms. I would say - SMDC, among all the developers has the best offer in terms of these " Ready for Occupancy " properties.

Usually , most developers will only allow you to "move - in", as long as you have the Bank Guarantee or funding of the loan to pay for the entire Balance; with SMDC's program, this is not yet needed till almost 2 years from the time of reservation-- you can move - in within 90 days for as low as a 5% Downpayment. " Now that's what I call - the irresistible offer ".
Hi,

I saw your post regarding the lease to own program of SMDC where for only a 5% DP is you can already RFO. Can you kindly inform me more about this? I am interested in buying condos with payment schemes like this one. Are you an agent? Thanks a lot. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
TheMogul no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2015, 02:55 AM   #3931
buyahomeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMogul View Post
Hi,

I saw your post regarding the lease to own program of SMDC where for only a 5% DP is you can already RFO. Can you kindly inform me more about this? I am interested in buying condos with payment schemes like this one. Are you an agent? Thanks a lot. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
Hi Mogul,

I can help you out with that. basically, its 5% down and 15% in 22 months. There are also other options.

you can send me an email at [email protected] or get my contact number through my website http://www.buyahome.ph/

Thanks
buyahomeph no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2015, 06:49 AM   #3932
MyVenare

Likes (Received): 62

Quote:
Hi,

Sincerely,
Hello, TheMogul ... Yes I am a Licensed Broker with the PRC Lic # below , you may email [email protected]

Last edited by MyVenare; November 2nd, 2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: edit
MyVenare no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2015, 08:58 AM   #3933
Nightwatch!

Quote:
Hi,

Sincerely,

^Please check the unit before buying. You probably don't want to buy a lower unit facing the cementary, or a unit where the view is just the wall of the other building.
Nightwatch! no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2015, 07:22 AM   #3934
JazzResident101

Likes (Received): 1

Any available parking slot for rent? - tower B owner, 09178076595
JazzResident101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2015, 09:42 AM   #3935
wolverick12

Likes (Received): 1

Anyone who has parking for rent? I need for short term, dec16-Jan31, 2016, please send sms 09193453315 and your parking rate. Please. Thanks!
wolverick12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2015, 08:28 PM   #3936
art_87

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacreCoeur View Post
I had the opportunity to observe the swimming pool use when I stayed at my unit for 2 weekends. I don't want to sound discriminatory but those who I noticed na naglalakad ng basa from the pool to the elevator are not Filipino, and most likely, not unit owners. I think that we, as unit owners, should carefully screen our tenants, enlighten them as to the rules, and bug the Admin to make sure that the rules are enforced. Hindi naman tama na porke nakakatanggap na ng upa eh wala na tayo pakialam sa maaring gawin ng mga tenant sa condo natin. We have to protect our amenities as we do our individual units dahil part yan ng purchase price natin. In the end, it's our investment and if things go as bad as they did in Grass, tayo din ang dehado dahil bababa ang market value ng units natin. Just my 2-cents worth.
Tagal na ko di naka visit dito sa forum. lagi ako sa fb group ng jazz.
Just a question regardding dito sa sinabi mo. If may tenant na ako, pwede ko kayang ipa visit ang unit ko( sa brother ko) once in awhile to check kung naalagaan maigi. or ipa clean ko na rin pero ang mag babayad eh yung tenant? just a question po, or suggestion na ring matatawag.. thanks..
art_87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2015, 07:46 AM   #3937
leawell

Pros and cons of living in Jazz Residences

I would be very interested in what people consider to be the positive and negative aspects of living in Jazz Residences.
leawell no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2015, 07:59 PM   #3938
art_87

After TO last Sept, Oct lang nakaligo sa Jazz pool

bazinga88, Homerjkev, JazzB2529, Maddawg liked this post
Old November 8th, 2015, 08:00 PM   #3939
art_87

double post
Old November 9th, 2015, 02:29 AM   #3940
SacreCoeur

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by art_87 View Post
Tagal na ko di naka visit dito sa forum. lagi ako sa fb group ng jazz.
Just a question regardding dito sa sinabi mo. If may tenant na ako, pwede ko kayang ipa visit ang unit ko( sa brother ko) once in awhile to check kung naalagaan maigi. or ipa clean ko na rin pero ang mag babayad eh yung tenant? just a question po, or suggestion na ring matatawag.. thanks..

Pwede naman po but your lease contract should state clearly that the landlord (or his agent) can enter the leased property for certain reasons (enumerating what they are, usual reasons include inspection, repairs or to show the unit to prospective tenants) and with prior notice to the lessee.
SacreCoeur no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
makati condominium, smdc

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: