BGC | Avida CityFlex Towers [res] - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 1st, 2012, 02:52 AM   #101
chillendawg

Likes (Received): 59

deleted

Last edited by chillendawg; February 1st, 2012 at 06:48 AM.
chillendawg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 1st, 2012, 03:42 PM   #102
phnomm

Likes (Received): 1

I was at the show room, a while ago.... Heaps of people ... So happy the couple love the showroom display.
phnomm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:48 PM   #103
phnomm

Fyi - Last 2 br was just sold....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 1st, 2012, 11:18 PM   #104
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 1392

Quote:
Originally Posted by phnomm View Post
I would agree with both of you's. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages.

I am not being bias with Avida, All my friends are happy with their Avida units, especially the 3 in BGC.

Avida Citiflex
Avida Global City
Avida 34th
Mmmm... Just wondering if you can kindly expound more on the reasons why you think the Avida Citiflex/Cityflex project location is better than that of the Avida 34th? Diba you'll be surrounded by the older homes/neighborhood in the Citiflex/Cityflex location as can be seen on those pics. Medyo ambiance buster yan di ba which is why I would think Avida 34th will actually be a better location, especially since it will also be close to Megaworld's Uptown commercial development and even Hyatt's commercial center for that matter walking distance pa rin. Atleast maganda ang paligid di ba? Anyway I'd like to hear your take. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziza1121 View Post
CitiFlex

3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 07:41 AM   #105
Bangalers
Dingdinger

Likes (Received): 0

I saw the bare units for CityFlex, not as good as those for 34th. The project at 9th Street, I did not even look at.
Bangalers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM   #106
derf

Likes (Received): 140

which actually is the intention of Avida. 34th is supposedly to be a bit more upscale than cityflex. That is included in the sales pitch of 34th.
derf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:09 PM   #107
Bangalers
Dingdinger

Likes (Received): 0

^Ah. Now I know. Hehe.
Bangalers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #108
tupepot
Newbie Investor

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangalers
800 per square meter daw.
thank you.
tupepot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM   #109
phnomm

We will have an event next week at Avida BGC.... please come and visit us..
pm for details
Old February 6th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #110
chillendawg

when is the start of construction here?
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #111
TheEngineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangalers View Post
Sakto! Lupet!

Do you have any idea if that area accross that tarpaulin would actually be a park? I have been asking a lot of agents about this but all I have so far are unsure answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign View Post
Turf’s up for football, futsal and frisbee fans in the city
An all-weather football field opens in Bonifacio Global City
By: Anne A. Jambora
Philippine Daily Inquirer
12:10 am | Tuesday, February 7th, 2012

. . .Aquino said Turf BGC is the first in a three-part development of BGC. On the opposite side of the Turf BGC will rise a haven for runners, he continued, complete with running track. Away from the busy streets of BGC, Aquino said this area is going to be a safer alternative for runners.
A family-oriented park will be constructed beside Turf BGC..
Quote:

I don't think the park will be directly opposite the Avida Towers 34th.
"opposite side" and "beside" the turf BGC do not refer to the vacant lot or "area across the tarpaulin."

Last edited by TheEngineer; February 8th, 2012 at 10:37 AM.
TheEngineer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #112
thomasian

Likes (Received): 3368

Allow me to label based on how I know they are...

Thanks aziza for the pic.

image hosted on www.photobucket.com

1 - Park (yet again another sports park as per one article I've read before)

2 - three lots consolidated for the Avida Towers 34th Street project.

3 - Pedestrian walkway/pathway (open space squeezed between two lots for pedestrian access, eliminates the need to walk around the whole block)

4 - lots 3 and 5 of block-2 of City Center North being used for the short term by Mercato Centrale. There's no lot 4 because of Chinese superstition. Lots 1 and 2 is partly on where MC Home Depot now stands, with a pedestrian pathway between lots 2 and 3 or the area which is now the 8th Avenue.

5 - Turf BGC

6 - lots 3 and 5 of block-3 of City Center North being used for the short term as a pay carpark. There's no lot 4 because of Chinese superstition. Lots 1 and 2 is partly on where Crossroads including Starbucks and MC Home Depot's southeast corner now stand. Oh, add to that Justicia Drive which is between Crossroads and MC Home.

7 - five lots within block-5 of City Center North, the center fenced lot designated lot-7 of which is confirmed to be the One World Place office tower

8 - lot-12, block-5, City Center North (the biggest lot on block-5 which was formerly put up on the market but for some reason the lot is not for sale anymore, possibility of a park from what I heard - take with a grain of salt)

9 - Park/Parking (the lot was never ever put up for sale and was intended to be the "open space" in the middle of block-5

10 - three lots within block-5 of City Center North one of which was sold to G&W Architects for their The Majestic condotel project (lots 1, 2, and 3)

11 - three lots within block-5 of City Center North (lots 11, 12, and 15 - no 13 for superstition purposes)

12 - Pedestrian walkway/pathway (open space squeezed between two lots for pedestrian access, eliminates the need to walk around the whole block)

13 - Almost completed, passable by bicycle, though not yet officially opened to traffic. Sidewalks are still u/c.

14 - lots 1 and 2 of block-7 of City Center North.

Numbers 3 and 12 is a lesson learned from the Makati CBD where some areas require a circuitous walk around the whole block just to get to the other side because buildings are blocking the way in a long contiguous block.

Quote:
Phnomm, may park pa sa 34th street view?
Quote:
Do you have any idea if that area accross that tarpaulin would actually be a park? I have been asking a lot of agents about this but all I have so far are unsure answers.
That's what we get with a lot of agents who don't really know the vicinity of the project they are selling. Sad but so true for North Bonifacio.

Quote:
I am just worried baka matabunan ang view ng 34th kung dambuhalang building ang ipatayo sa harapan ng project.

Sana may makapagconfirm kung may park nga ba talaga sa harap ng 34th street.
Not park, but lots for development.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post
Please clarify which area.

For CityFlex:
-the block south of it, the one between Lane T and 34th Street is composed of two lots
-the lot directly west of it is a green/landscaped open space (a park if you will) up to 34th Street, together with utility areas further west
-the awkward-shaped 1,747mē lot directly north to it, along 7th Avenue, is also a landscaped open space/park

For 34th:
-the Wedge-shaped lot north of it, between Avida 34th and Uptown Mall will be the sports park.
-adjacent to the west end of the lot of 34th would be a pedestrian walkway/pedestrian alley/pedestrian pathway allowing pedestrian passage from 34th Street to the corner of Lanes C and T
i will double check details at the office tomorrow....
sorry guys, been so busy....
I am actually thinking more of you "asking for the details in the office" and not "confirming" it as you've said. Pardon my extreme arrogance but I have high expectations for agents regarding knowing what's surrounding the property they are selling. Vague answers could mean there is something to hide, or they simply don't know the answers. It's still location, location, location, and if you don't know the vicinity of the location, how can you sell it properly? Again, pardon the arrogance pero umiinit talaga ang ulo ko.

Quote:
Quote:
^the vacant lots towards high street; just in front of the south side of the project...err I am doubting na that park because it would be very extravagant for an Avida project to have parks on the north and south facets. Still, I am leaning to take the BGC view of tower 1.
you mean the leisure park?
What leisure park???

Last edited by thomasian; February 10th, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
thomasian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #113
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
I did visit the sites na. I have had a long contemplation na about which project to invest in since Christmas.

Here is my take sa Uptown:
(1) the advantages for Uptown is that is is a mini CBD;
(2) the render and therefore the materials for the project look better than 34th, on paper, at least;
(3) the unit deliverables seem to be superior to 34th;
(4) better ameneties; and
(5) touted as a high-end development.

Sa 34th naman:
(1) cheaper;
(2) better ang track record ng developer;
(3) better property management;
(4) closer to BGC center;
(5) close to Uptown Center pa rin without having to pay the price for Uptown Place;
(6) walang balloon payments; and
(7) better cuts for the smallest units.

I am reserving for Avida 34th. I hope this will be a wise decision.

Inputs?
Among the current Avida projects currently offered, I think you chose well Bangalers. If I were made to choose, I would pick this Avida 34th development as well over the two other Avida projects (Avida BGC and Avida Cityflex).

Cityflex kasi eventhough in the same 34th St is actually marketed as a quasi single office / home office / residential building and as such there is a good possibility there will be much activity going on in the building than normal and as such will probably have more wear and tear on the common areas which could have an adverse effect on HOA (Home/Unit Owner Association) dues. It might also be noisier and offer less privacy for residential unit owners. Security as well as parking can become an issue and concern. Of course these are all speculative in nature. Another disadvantage I see in CityFlex compared to Avida 34th is location. Even though both projects are in 34th St., Avida 34th is in a superior location imho because you'll be farther away from the bordering neighborhood and St.Luke's hospital. Just that I remember there was mention of actual plans of punching thru Jacinto St. from/into North Boni inorder to improve traffic flow in the area as well as help ease expected bottle-neck along 32nd St. Now whether this plan will actually come to fruition is another matter but if memory serves me right, Aaron/Thomasian plotted this in Google map and it look like, to me atleast, that Jacinto St. (in that barrangay) will meet up to 34th St. (or close to it) on the Noth Boni side. This is also why I am really not a fan of Avida Cityflex project/location since it will actually be very close to this 34th St. /Jacinto St. pass through if indeed the said plan eventually pushes through. Why risk it di ba....better safe than sorry ika, atleast ang Avida 34th is further down that street instead of being right there by your side. Not sure din if being right behind St.Luke's is an advantage or not. Guess that's it. Pasensiya na I don't remember which thread it was posted in but maybe Aaron/Thomasian still remembers. Anyway that's why I think you chose well and made the right decision Bangalers. Congrats bro!

Btw here below are some pics and maps (courtesy of Aziza and SCUD) that I gathered which should help you visualize better the Jacinto St. / 34th St. roadway connection I was talking about, that is if ever the said plan eventually pushes thru.

Quote:
CityFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD. View Post
You can see the delineated boundary on these pictures, I marked it red para madaling makita...

Last edited by 3cr; February 10th, 2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old February 10th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #114
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillendawg View Post
thank you for the information, i hope they don't open up that road and link those roads because then it will merge the residents in that area, not that i'm descrminating against those on the other side. do you guys know how long is the contract lease for S&R and MC Home Depot? 3CR I'm looking into buying a unit at CityFlex and I have the same concern that you brought up about opening up those roads. Would the BGC Skyline be fronting the 34th St or CityFlex?
Regarding views... Winston the whole 32nd St thoroughfare will pretty much be a wall of high-rise buildings anyway so if you are really after some views and willing to take a risk that the Jacinto St./34th St. passthru will not materialize, then besides Avida CitiFlex which you are looking at, there is also Federal Land's ParkWest you can look into. Either of these 2 North Boni projects for that matter will still allow/offer views of Rockwell and Makati Skyline you may covete, provided you pick a high floor that faces West when choosing a unit para din you avoid/minimize seeing the "ambiance buster" barrangay neighborhood you mentioned that will be right by your side/window. That's the drawback here in North Boni... inorder to get some nice views, you'll have to be next to that not so nice looking neighborhood. Kinda ironic isn't it? That's why those who were able to buy BGC units with West Facing views of the Manila Golf course and Makati skyline are really very lucky because they didn't have to compromise one bit w/ their purchase, they got it all... excellent location and excellent views! Parang tumama sa Lotto! Hehehe...

Ahh found Aaron/Thomasian's old Google Earth/Map posting...here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post

Last edited by 3cr; February 11th, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #115
chillendawg

3cr, thanks for the samples, i noticed the area where cityflex is supposed to be located is not in line with the street you are talking about. this map is not current but based on aziza's latest pics, my drawings with the roads indicated above does not align with the road you mentioned and colored in skinny yellow line.

i colored the unit i reserved already with cityflex, it is on the 10th floor and facing BGC skyline but if there will be buildings it's ok im not after the view anyway. though the unit will be located at the corner as you can see i colored it in RED, it will have 3 windows and one of the windows will be facing the building amenities and further building accross are not so close since all the roads in BGC/Noth Boni are far enough.

above is the view from my sapphire unit facing ortigas skyline, but it is only on the 4th floor, in which i picked specifically because it is not high enough to view the rooftops of south cembo area from my unit's balcony. i'm just lucky what's in front of sapphire are shops, for now hehehe.

anyway, i dont really care for the view too much since this is for rental purposea and with the skyline view and higher level unit, it usually cost a lot more. one good thing I can say is that Grand Hyatt is just next to cityflex with their shops on the ground level should compliment the area.

further, another reason why cityflex? because 34th st compare to cityflex will cost me more for the location and VAT. the two have the same exact cut in size and the difference in price is almost a million.

if you buy anything below 3.1M it is VAT exempted. 34th street an exec studio starts at 3.4M + VAT. therefore, with a roughly total of 4M for a 36sqm exec studio.

currently all lots are still empty, there's really no telling how the outcome will look in the future, but regardless i have taken all into considerations. oh well it's all done now, it's payment and wait time again, I just hope it turns out ok or at least like how crescent park west turned out.

Last edited by chillendawg; February 11th, 2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #116
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
3cr, thanks for the samples, i noticed the area where cityflex is supposed to be located is not in line with the street you are talking about. this map is not current but based on aziza's latest pics, my drawings with the roads indicated above does not align with the road you mentioned and colored in skinny yellow line.

i colored the unit i reserved already with cityflex, it is on the 10th floor and facing BGC skyline but if there will be buildings it's ok im not after the view anyway. though the unit will be located at the corner as you can see i colored it in RED, it will have 3 windows and one of the windows will be facing the building amenities and further building accross are not so close since all the roads in BGC/Noth Boni are far enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiFX45 View Post
AVIDA CityFlex TOWER [2T|26F|res] @ BGC, Taguig City
Ahh OK Winston/Chillendawg so it's actually located one block in pa from 34th St. pala (designated as Lane T). Well in that case then the not so nice neighborhood will be on the side and behind Avida CityFlex which is like a mirror image of Federal Land's ParkWest. Guess any view you may have will eventually be blocked by what will eventually rise along 34th St. in front of it (Cityflex). Just hope that Lane T is actually a good size road and not like an eskinita type road or else you'll end up looking out somebody else's window from the building in front of yours. Any way if it's really for rental purposes, then it won't be such a bad thing I guess. And sayang din nga yung P600K you'll be saving. Oh so You pay for VAT now out of pocket...hinda na siya inclusive sa price like before or is it just reflected in the actual purchase price of the unit(s) when you made the comparison? Anyway Congrats Winston on your second Fort Boni investment.

Last edited by 3cr; February 11th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #117
chillendawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3cr View Post
Ahh OK Winston/Chillendawg so it's actually located one block in pa from 34th St. pala (designated as Lane T). Well in that case then the not so nice neighborhood will be on the side and behind Avida CityFlex which is like a mirror image of Federal Land's ParkWest. Guess any view you may have will eventually be blocked by what will eventually rise along 34th St. in front of it (Cityflex). Just hope that Lane T is actually a good size road and not like an eskinita type road or else you'll end up looking out somebody else's window from the building in front of yours. Any way if it's really for rental purposes, then it won't be such a bad thing I guess. And sayang din nga yung P600K you'll be saving. Oh so You pay for VAT now out of pocket...hinda na siya inclusive sa price like before or is it just reflected in the actual purchase price of the unit(s) when you made the comparison? Anyway Congrats Winston on your second Fort Boni investment.
a 36sqm exec studio unit at the avida 34th street cost 3.4M will have an added 12% VAT on top of the selling price.
Old February 11th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #118
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Thanks for the info Winston. If Avida Cityflex comes out to about P3.1M while Avida 34th is about P4M (P3.4M + P600K VAT) for the same size exec studio unit, malaki nga ng mura sa Avida Cityflex because of the VAT exemption in this case. That's P900K worth of good reason. Now I understand perfectly as to why you chose CityFlex over the others. Congrats again Winston.

Quote:
further, another reason why cityflex? because 34th st compare to cityflex will cost me more for the location and VAT. the two have the same exact cut in size and the difference in price is almost a million.

if you buy anything below 3.1M it is VAT exempted. 34th street an exec studio starts at 3.4M + VAT. therefore, with a roughly total of 4M for a 36sqm exec studio.

Last edited by 3cr; February 11th, 2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #119
chillendawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3cr View Post
Thanks for the info Winston. If Avida Cityflex comes out to about P3.1M while Avida 34th is about P4M (P3.4M + P600K VAT) for the same size exec studio unit, malaki nga ng mura sa Avida Cityflex because of the VAT exemption in this case. That's P900K worth of good reason. Now I understand perfectly as to why you chose CityFlex over the others. Congrats again Winston.
the current price pala ng avida cityflex sa 36sqm is not 3.1M mas mura pa. depende sa taas ng unit na gusto mo. ang residential nila starts on 6th floor where the amenities are located. so let's say you pick unit 405 then you add 6 floors which consists of parkings and ground floor soho units. you will be on 11th floor na and ung unit 204 nila which is 36 sqm is only 2.8M. so mas mura pa talaga. ung nakuha ko is on the corner which is slightly bigger with the cut size of 39.30sqm, nasa 3M sya.
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #120
dunamis

Likes (Received): 45

I think you won't lose with North Boni. By the time your unit get turned over, tapos na Uptown Mall, Park West, Grand Hyatt and One Uptown and 34th. Maganda na yung community.
dunamis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: