MANDALUYONG | Vista Shaw [2T|38F|res] - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan

Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan Home to Ortigas, the country's second most important commercial and business district.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 13th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1
reyvil888

Likes (Received): 5839

Mandaluyong | Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack [32Fx2|35F|mix]

Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack

Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack on Shaw Boulevard will be a two- tower, mixed-used development that follows modern contemporary design.
| Zoom

Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack: Quality homes in a great location
By Joy AngelicA SuBido (The Philippine Star) Updated July 14, 2012 12:00 AM Comments (0)

MANILA, Philippines - We’ve all heard horror stories on being on the road. When the commute to and from work gets you so riled up that the thought of leaving your house fills you with anxiety, perhaps it is time to relocate to a more conveniently situated home. Whether as a primary abode or handy city lodging where one can reside during the work week, Crown Asia Residences is a top choice because of its first-rate location on Shaw Boulevard.

Easy-To-Get-To Homes

Located in the prime area of barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack is at the midpoint of Metro Manila. Readily accessible to Makati, Ortigas, Quezon City and The Fort, it is an ideal investment choice for those who conduct their businesses in those key commercial districts.

A Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack property is also convenient for families with school-aged children. Because of its proximity to schools like OB Montessori, UA&P, La Salle Greenhills, Poveda College, Xavier School, Immaculate Conception Academy, Lourdes School Mandaluyong and others, students need not endure a long and wearisome everyday commute to get to good educational institutions.

Moreover, shopping buffs will certainly appreciate that the area is accessible to well-known malls. Lifestyle or entertainment centers where one can spend leisure time are also conveniently close by. Places for religious worship, too, are within easy proximity.

A progressive new development with modern amenities

Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack is designed to be a two- tower, mixed-used (commercial and residential) building. The development will follow a Modern Contemporary design that is thoughtfully master-planned to make efficient use of space.

The developers carefully considered function, aesthetics and convenience for residents in planning the project. They have designated the ground floor to house a good mix of cafés and specialty stores, a well-appointed, climate-controlled grand lobby, and a drop-off bay along Shaw Boulevard that will feature a landscaped entrance and rotunda.

The second floor is where the amenities will be located. These will include a basketball court, swimming pool, playground, fitness gym, interactive game room and function halls.

Recognizing that the space requirements of residents will vary, there is a choice of studio units (with floor area of 20.65 to 24.85 square meters), one-bedroom units (32 to 34.79 square meters) and two-bedroom units (43.42 to 49.2 square meters.) But certainly, those who prefer bigger homes have the option to buy and merge adjacent units. Three high-speed elevators will service each tower.

The area is home to the one of the country’s oldest and finest golf courses, the Wack Wack Golf and Country Club. Because of this, residents of units on upper levels facing north will be able to appreciate the refreshing view of the golf course’s expansive greenery. On the east will be panoramic views of the Ortigas skyline and Antipolo, the Makati skyline on the south, and Manila Bay on the west.

Professional property management will be in place to ensure that services will be managed well. There will be 24-hour security and CCTV monitors of selected common areas to promote safety of residents, an elevated water tank and underground water cistern, adequate emergency power, centralized garbage depository and state-of-the-art fire detection system. In addition, there will be two basement parking levels with provisions for car lifts on basement two.

A long track record of building quality homes

Undertaking to buy a home takes a major financial and emotional investment. Understandably, home buyers look for consistently reliable developers with a good track record like Vista Residences, the condominium development arm of Vista Land which is the country’s largest homebuilder.

To date, Vista Residences has 10 projects under the Crown Asia Residences brand. These include Brescia Residences in Fairview Quezon City, Madison Place in Cubao, Quezon City, Pine Crest in New Manila, The Symphony Towers and Wil Tower Mall in Quezon City, Crown Tower University Belt in Manila, The Currency in the Ortigas Business Center and Presidio, a 16 mid-rise condominium structures in Manila.

Throughout its existence, Vista Land has demonstrated its continued confidence in the Filipino market through new community projects and expansion into new areas in the country.

With its latest Crown Asia Wack Wack Residences development, Vista Land once again demonstrates that with enough imagination, careful planning and commitment, big developers can do their share and play a significant role by providing quality homes within reach.
reyvil888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 14th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #2
tita01

Likes (Received): 885

nice iba pa ung address at wack wack diba?
Old July 14th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #3
thomasian

Likes (Received): 3368

It's different.

I already made a thread for this a long time ago but it was under the name Legacy Towers back then.
Advertisement

Old July 16th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #4
xyla_santos24

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post
It's different.

I already made a thread for this a long time ago but it was under the name Legacy Towers back then.
they change the name daw.
xyla_santos24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #5
thomasian

Likes (Received): 3368

And is it now just two towers? Back then the design was for three towers with the old Laurel Mansion undergoing renovation as the clubhouse and being in the center of the three towers.

I wonder if they will still keep the historical mansion with the current change in plans. Because as far as I remember, and please do correct me if I am wrong, the Laurel clan sold the property with the condition that the Laurel Mansion will not be destroyed.

It would have been better if the old thread will be restored and merged with this one so newer SSC members may learn about how this residential condominium project started.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:58 PM   #6
leechtat
IG @juanprogress

Likes (Received): 217

that is correct. That's the agreement that i also recall.

I am looking for The Address at Wack Wack thread... how come threads are being deleted for projects that has not yet been discontinued/scrapped or threads that are copies?

"Resident Realtor!”
-
“Raw Land Packaging"
---
“Properties with Income"
-----
“High-end Residential Properties”
-------
leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #7
El_Toro

Likes (Received): 5

The Address at Wack Wack thread - ano na nga pala ngyari sa project na ito??? ang alam ko ito yun kasama na sa unit price ung parking and all of the units have a parking slot...
El_Toro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #8
tita01

na deleted
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:17 AM   #9
xyla_santos24

Likes (Received): 0

well, they changed to Two-tower condo, maybe lumaki cuts ng units?
i saw the location, they already tore-down the extension of the mansion which is not part of the historical house. so, i guess Laurel Mansion will be preserved. I'm just curious how they can pull-off the tower with that mansion in the middle?
btw, there's a vacant lot sa tapat mismo nitong Laurel Mansion, its the old cherry fuderama grocery. Is it for sale? of is it part of this tower?
xyla_santos24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #10
tita01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limketkai View Post
Eto po ang camella namin dito sa CDO

Just saying...
Old August 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #11
asc25dbtc

Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyla_santos24 View Post
well, they changed to Two-tower condo, maybe lumaki cuts ng units?
i saw the location, they already tore-down the extension of the mansion which is not part of the historical house. so, i guess Laurel Mansion will be preserved. I'm just curious how they can pull-off the tower with that mansion in the middle?
btw, there's a vacant lot sa tapat mismo nitong Laurel Mansion, its the old cherry fuderama grocery. Is it for sale? of is it part of this tower?
SnR will be built in the former cherry lot. btw, will the mansion be part of the condo? Cause as what i've seen in the render in their flyers it isn't. maybe they'll use it for their model units. idk, i'm not sure yet.
asc25dbtc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #12
asc25dbtc

Likes (Received): 38

here's another render. i don't know if the first render's the same with this one, only with an another view.

Last edited by asc25dbtc; August 9th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
asc25dbtc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #13
likemike

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asc25dbtc View Post
SnR will be built in the former cherry lot. btw, will the mansion be part of the condo? Cause as what i've seen in the render in their flyers it isn't. maybe they'll use it for their model units. idk, i'm not sure yet.
Sorry pero ano yung SnR?
likemike no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #14
boycondo

Likes (Received): 4

supermarket, parang makro
boycondo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #15
787Dreamliner
NextGen Composite

Likes (Received): 2

Latest render ???

Quote:

Crown Asia Residences Wack-Wack

Ground Floor Plan:

Site Development Plan:

Location Map:

Last edited by 787Dreamliner; August 30th, 2012 at 11:16 AM.
787Dreamliner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #16
787Dreamliner
NextGen Composite

Likes (Received): 2

Floor Plan:

Studio:

1-Bedroom:

2-Bedrooms:
Old December 22nd, 2012, 08:53 AM   #17
tita01

latest?
Old November 3rd, 2013, 05:37 AM   #18
asterixobelix

Likes (Received): 72

Looks like Crowne Asia is going to engage Cityland, SM and Robinsons in the public housing category.
asterixobelix no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #19
Bosnyboy

Likes (Received): 3239

So this is the project from where the ancestral house of former President Roxas now stand. Sayang naman bahay ng ex-president may historical significance pa naman yun. I hope they could convert his house for another use.
Bosnyboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #20
pinoyako2010
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 1522

Mods, Please change the thread name to 515 Shaw [32Fx2|35F|mix]

————————————————————————
Links to everything about me: Twitter . Instagram . Blog
pinoyako2010 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement