Addis Ababa (አዲስ ኣበባ) | Ethiopia | City Gallery (PT.3) - Page 195 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > East Africa > Ethiopia > Club forums > Photography, Heritage & Architecture

Photography, Heritage & Architecture Cities, towns & villages

Old May 9th, 2019, 07:23 PM   #3881
Ahmedin

Likes (Received): 3971

Last edited by Ahmedin; May 9th, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
Ahmedin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2019, 01:32 PM   #3882
FKebede

Likes (Received): 3506

[QUOTE=GetLostInET;158567734]Nice pics ... why don't you post it on IMGUR?
https://imgurinc.com/

You can also grab the URL from bottom right arrow and select "View all sizes". Sometimes this URL though expire ... Flickr is irritating so don't blame me if they go missing

Thank you GetlostinET, I'v never ried imgur I will try it, flicker is too annoying indeed, specially with the internet in Ethio, it took me several hours just to upload this pics, I have few more ill try imgur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner123 View Post
Great Job FKB! Are you in Addis now?
Thank you Sky, i haven't been back to the forum since i posted those pics, i'm back in london today, Addis was great, but the air quality is really getting worse from bad, I was surprised to see Adama too is catching up with Addis in bad air quality, I'm sure that city by now has over or close to the million pop mark. Anyway Ill post some pics soon of around Ledeta.
,,,,ያረመኔ አገር ነውና ያገሬ ሰው ገብር ስራት ግባ ብዬ ብለው እምቢ ብሎ ተጣላኝ። እናንተ ግን በስራት በተገዛ ሰው አሸነፋችሁኝ። እኔን ወደውኝ የተከተሉኝ ሰዎች አንድ እርሳስ ፈርተው ጥለውኝ ሸሹ ፣ ብትቃጥዋቸው ከሮጡ ሰዎች ጋራ አልነበርኹም፣ ጌታ ነኝ መስሎኝ ባልሰላ መድፍ ስታገል ውዬ ነው። ያገሬ ሰው የፈረንጅ ሃይማኖት ይዟል፣ አስልሟል፣ እያለ አስሩን ምክንያት ይሰጠኝ ነበር። እኔ ከከፋሁበት እግዚአብሄር መልካም ይስጠው፣ እንደወደደ ይሁን፣ ቢሰጥኝ ሁሉን ልገዛ ሃሳብ ነበረኝ። እግዚአብሄር ቢነሳኝ ልሞት ሃሳቤ ይህ ነበር።,,,,,,, ዓጼ ቴዎድሮስ ለጀነራል ናፒየር ከላኩት የመጨረሻ ደብዳቤ- መቅደላ።

አእምሮ የሌለው ህዝብ ስርዓት የለውም፣ ስርዓት የሌለው ህዝብ ሃይል የለውም፣ የሃይል ምንጭ ስርዓት እንጂ የሰራዊት ብዛት አይደለም፣ ስርዓት ከሌለው ትልቅ ሃገር ይልቅ፣ ስርዓት ያላት ትንሽ ከተማ ሙያ ትሰራለች።
-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።

yosef, DZman, GetLostInET liked this post
FKebede no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:34 PM   #3883
AndrewCraig

Likes (Received): 633

This guy post very nice videos on you tube. Sounds humble and so genuine on his endeavor ... let's help the brother by subscribing his youtube channel!

FKebede, HayaGo liked this post

Last edited by AndrewCraig; May 12th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
AndrewCraig no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2019, 09:08 AM   #3884
Rekarte
instagram: t.l.rekarte

Likes (Received): 53035

Flickr Secret Dalmatia Travel

HayaGo, kebedew liked this post
Rekarte no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 05:02 PM   #3885
Ahmedin

Adenagir, Geb98, FKebede, Yoniii, HayaGo liked this post
Old May 14th, 2019, 05:06 PM   #3886
Ahmedin

Adenagir, FKebede, Yoniii, HayaGo liked this post
Old May 14th, 2019, 05:30 PM   #3887
Ahmedin

FKebede, HayaGo liked this post
Old May 14th, 2019, 07:36 PM   #3888
FKebede

I've taken lots of pic's during my trip but most are not worthy of being posted here, I've picked this two short clips for the Lideta area.

,,,,ያረመኔ አገር ነውና ያገሬ ሰው ገብር ስራት ግባ ብዬ ብለው እምቢ ብሎ ተጣላኝ። እናንተ ግን በስራት በተገዛ ሰው አሸነፋችሁኝ። እኔን ወደውኝ የተከተሉኝ ሰዎች አንድ እርሳስ ፈርተው ጥለውኝ ሸሹ ፣ ብትቃጥዋቸው ከሮጡ ሰዎች ጋራ አልነበርኹም፣ ጌታ ነኝ መስሎኝ ባልሰላ መድፍ ስታገል ውዬ ነው። ያገሬ ሰው የፈረንጅ ሃይማኖት ይዟል፣ አስልሟል፣ እያለ አስሩን ምክንያት ይሰጠኝ ነበር። እኔ ከከፋሁበት እግዚአብሄር መልካም ይስጠው፣ እንደወደደ ይሁን፣ ቢሰጥኝ ሁሉን ልገዛ ሃሳብ ነበረኝ። እግዚአብሄር ቢነሳኝ ልሞት ሃሳቤ ይህ ነበር።,,,,,,, ዓጼ ቴዎድሮስ ለጀነራል ናፒየር ከላኩት የመጨረሻ ደብዳቤ- መቅደላ።

አእምሮ የሌለው ህዝብ ስርዓት የለውም፣ ስርዓት የሌለው ህዝብ ሃይል የለውም፣ የሃይል ምንጭ ስርዓት እንጂ የሰራዊት ብዛት አይደለም፣ ስርዓት ከሌለው ትልቅ ሃገር ይልቅ፣ ስርዓት ያላት ትንሽ ከተማ ሙያ ትሰራለች።
-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።

yosef, BHL, AM2, Geb98, GetLostInET, HayaGo liked this post
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:49 AM   #3889
AM2

Likes (Received): 3445

How did you find Addis FKebede?
AM2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 06:07 PM   #3890
FKebede

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM2 View Post
How did you find Addis FKebede?
Hello AM, Addis is great but the air pollution is one thing that strike me from the moment i stet foot , i arrived there in the early morning, so i saw the thick smog settled on the city from the plane, i also had the chance to travel to Shashemene, Asela, and Nazret. i can see that cities all over Ethio are swelling in size. One more thing that i noticed is, Nazret is not far behind Addis in terms of pollution. God help us.

-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።

BHL, AM2, Yoniii, yosef, Skyliner123, GetLostInET liked this post
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:59 AM   #3891
FKebede

Rwanda seems to be the only country in Africa that knows what urban development actually is. Here is how Kigali city looks, very clean, very ordered, and well managed. Just seeing how disciplined the citizens of Rwanda are, I can't help thinking this country may be the first one in Africa that would join the rank of developed countries of the world.

-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።

[email protected], Adenagir liked this post
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:08 PM   #3892
[email protected]

Likes (Received): 2402

we have to give credit to the efficient leadership of Paul Kagame.
Rwandans went thru hardship after the terrible genocide but they proved to be highly resilient and successfully moved forward: Rwanda has built its own effective economic model, setup gender parity, scores the best in doing business in Africa, is building an ICT hub (bigger than Ethiopia), provide the best health care in Africa etc..

remember, Kagame was labelled as 'dictator' by his former colonial power (France) which, by the way, I highly suspect them having hands full of blood.
getting rid of french language and adopting english was smart move, and a rebuke of former colonial power.

Leadership is the KEY : within the next 5/10 years, Rwanda will be spectacular !
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:12 PM   #3893
Adenagir

Likes (Received): 3105

በአዲስ አበባ ቂርቆስ ክፍለ ከተማ የተገነባው የመናፈሻ ማዕከል ተመ.

HayaGo liked this post
Adenagir no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:27 PM   #3894
Adenagir

Likes (Received): 3105

HayaGo liked this post
Adenagir no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:35 PM   #3895
FKebede

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
we have to give credit to the efficient leadership of Paul Kagame.
Rwandans went thru hardship after the terrible genocide but they proved to be highly resilient and successfully moved forward: Rwanda has built its own effective economic model, setup gender parity, scores the best in doing business in Africa, is building an ICT hub (bigger than Ethiopia), provide the best health care in Africa etc..

remember, Kagame was labelled as 'dictator' by his former colonial power (France) which, by the way, I highly suspect them having hands full of blood.
getting rid of french language and adopting english was smart move, and a rebuke of former colonial power.

Leadership is the KEY : within the next 5/10 years, Rwanda will be spectacular !
I bet every Rwandan "pro democracy activist" "journalist" "human Rights activist" is camped in France and waiting for their time now.

-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።
Old May 26th, 2019, 07:07 AM   #3896
Skyliner123

Likes (Received): 7029

Adenagir, yosef, HayaGo liked this post
Skyliner123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2019, 05:44 PM   #3897
FKebede

-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።

yosef, Geb98, HayaGo, The daily, Adenagir liked this post
Old May 27th, 2019, 11:23 AM   #3898
FKebede

-ነጋድራስ ገብረሂወት ባይከዳኝ።

DZman, yosef, HayaGo liked this post
Old May 28th, 2019, 06:02 PM   #3899
Simfan34
Surprisingly optimistic!

Likes (Received): 3844

The wonders of telephoto lenses. Something needs to be done about the KK Tower, though. Right now it blends in with the construction, but soon all the bank buildings near it will be finished and it will stick out like a sore thumb.

BHL, yosef liked this post
Simfan34 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2019, 07:21 PM   #3900
GetLostInET

Likes (Received): 3083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simfan34 View Post
The wonders of telephoto lenses. Something needs to be done about the KK Tower, though. Right now it blends in with the construction, but soon all the bank buildings near it will be finished and it will stick out like a sore thumb.
Awash Bank should buy it at a firesale for the supposed new addition to their office space assuming it is available for purchase. They will save their shareholders a lot of money and get a building that is partially complete and next to their HQ.
GetLostInET no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement