Lush Residences [res|pro] - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Makati

Makati The country's primary financial center

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 5th, 2018, 08:32 AM   #21
584C

Likes (Received): 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarahuma View Post
Don't forget that even Air's prices have catapulted. A 26sqm unit now is at 7M.

If based on exterior design & material finishes, yes SMDC looks affordable. But now, they are taking advantage of profit from foreign clients. Sayang nga naman yung pagkakataon na kumita lalo sila.

There is a China proverb “stupid man with lots of money”. One Chinese broker brought over 1000+ Chinese to view Bloom Residences in Sucat. With a broker like that, one won’t need any enemies!

boncedrick liked this post
584C no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 5th, 2018, 10:49 PM   #22
tarlacquenoako
Ikaw taga saan ka?

Likes (Received): 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarahuma View Post
Don't forget that even Air's prices have catapulted. A 26sqm unit now is at 7M.

If based on exterior design & material finishes, yes SMDC looks affordable. But now, they are taking advantage of profit from foreign clients. Sayang nga naman yung pagkakataon na kumita lalo sila.
Im not aware that Air now is P7M. Happy that I got a unit for P3M back in 2015, but at the same time worried if the market is due for a correction. Im a rental investor, so flipping is not really my strategy, but I am seriously considering selling.
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:23 AM   #23
Tarahuma

Likes (Received): 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarlacquenoako View Post
Im not aware that Air now is P7M. Happy that I got a unit for P3M back in 2015, but at the same time worried if the market is due for a correction. Im a rental investor, so flipping is not really my strategy, but I am seriously considering selling.

This is developer’s price. Secondary market’s price for a 26sqm is roughly at 3.8M to 4.2M.

Yep, I also feel that there is a glut (albeit pundits, like Colliers say there isn’t). Despite that, I don’t want to sell yet. I want to try airbnb regardless kung marami nang unit available for rentals in two years’ time.

Anyway good for you nakakuha ka nung non-VAT pa. I was so late to enter the real estate business kaya most of my units are all with VAT. Nakakapanghinayang pero ganun talaga.
Tarahuma no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 9th, 2018, 03:34 PM   #24
Alen Clyde

Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabalotski View Post
DO NOT make a big mistake of buying an SMDC project.

1. Their materials are SUB-STANDARD. I have 2 SMDC properties bought in MOA complex, in less than a year I have been requesting for warranty repairs on the paint, door hinges, walls, wall cabinets, etc. Their warranty is just ONE YEAR - think about it.

2. Their PMO - Greenmist is notoriously INCOMPETENT, you just have to suck it up even you go directly to their managers. Their incompetent manager will wing your complaints and no actions will be done, have to accept it. Unless you are ready for this kind of stress, then by all means go ahead.

3. You cannot work repairs & have huge deliveries during weekends, no deliveries past 6PM - your only free time from work. this is how idiotic their PMO - GREENMIST thinks. Your mcdo/jollibee deliveries? You will have to fetch them from the lobby.

4. Water leakage is your worst nightmare in a condo property. I have seen a lot of video complaints from the groups of SMDC projects. There are a lot of them.

5. Their Fire Alarms will wake you everyday 7x a week during the middle of the night. I'm not exaggerating. There's nothing you can do coz these are under their PMO. But it is obviously faulty materials.

6. Chinese tenants are flooding SMDC projects, Well... I'll let you imagine what kind of things they will and can do to the whole area.

You have been warned. Think twice. This is coming from a current unit owner & SMDC investor. One of the worst mistake I ever had. Just really had no choice coz I want to invest in MOA complex.
No. 6 is true! Been to lots of condominiums with chinese tenants and I'd say, nope. This why we chose an Ayala/Alveo condominium instead of SMDC and other developers whose main market are chinese people.

Many (I'm not saying all) Chinese tenants are actually rule breakers. You have a balcony? Let's put grills on that one. You still have a space in your balcony? Let's turn that into a room. Want luck to get to your unit? Let's install a steel door even if it is against house rules. Also, some of them have the tendency to put their excess chinese figurines in the hallways and so on. I'm not saying all of them but really! Been to many condominiums where Chinese people are the tenants and those are my observations.
Old February 18th, 2019, 10:23 PM   #25
InfinitiFX45

Likes (Received): 5030

Quote:
SMDC PREMIER's Lush Residences [23F|res]
Bagtikan, Makati City, Metro Manila

Special thanks for sharing and all the credits goes to all the Orig Pic/Vid Owners, to all Forumers and to all Int'l/Pinoy Mods!!!

Last edited by InfinitiFX45; February 19th, 2019 at 12:24 AM.
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2019, 10:01 PM   #26
thomasian

Likes (Received): 3776

26 March 2019

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
thomasian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2019, 07:29 AM   #27
TUG77

Likes (Received): 20

Prices are over 300k per sqm
TUG77 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:36 PM   #28
azumiii

Likes (Received): 1441

Last week

thomasian, InfinitiFX45 liked this post
azumiii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2019, 12:58 PM   #29
bibito_28

Likes (Received): 30

ang bilis itayo nito!
bibito_28 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2019, 03:21 AM   #30
bazinga88
adorkable

Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUG77 View Post
Prices are over 300k per sqm
Nasa below 285K naman. Still crazy price point, though .

Makes me think that target local market is solely focused on Rent Investors. Masyado daw kasi demanding/mareklamo mga resident/home owner tuwing townhall

Diba. To live in a 6M-worth cramped box would be plain stupidity. Pang-rent investments nalang ang SMDC proj na ganito. But even I would think twice before jumping on-board. I dont want to wait forever for ROI.
Magtayo nalang ako B&B sa province

Last edited by bazinga88; April 4th, 2019 at 04:39 AM.
bazinga88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2019, 05:56 PM   #31
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 61

i have Jazz. Nagka Chinese tenant ako ng 2 years. Ayun, after the stint I have to fully renovate the unit. It was trashed. May surot ang kutson, puno ng ipis at sira-sira lahat.

chesterot liked this post
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:45 AM   #32
chubbyness

Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by --SuperB0y-- View Post
i have Jazz. Nagka Chinese tenant ako ng 2 years. Ayun, after the stint I have to fully renovate the unit. It was trashed. May surot ang kutson, puno ng ipis at sira-sira lahat.
did you charge the person for damages/renovation?
chubbyness no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:04 PM   #33
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 61

I got the deposit. That's all.
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:11 AM   #34
azumiii

Likes (Received): 1441

thomasian liked this post
azumiii no está en línea   Reply With Quote