Best of Chattanooga 2018 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States > Southeast

Southeast TX, OK, LA, MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, VA, TN, KY
» Development News | Atlanta | Florida | Miami | Nashville | Orlando | Tampa Bay | Texas

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 14th, 2018, 08:25 PM   #1
dbcook256

Likes (Received): 503

Best of Chattanooga 2018

I made it to Chattanooga last weekend! Stayed two nights at the very cool Crash Pad Hostel with my folks in the trendy Southside area. Wow, what a cool city I really had no idea! Nice free electric shuttle that runs every five minutes to get you around, cool neighborhoods, nice riverfront area, great aquarium, cool breweries, nice bike share with some e-bikes, and lots of great live music!

I was able to catch Rubiks Groove at Songbirds in Southside which was awesome and checked out The Flying Squirrel Bar after. Also made it to Oddstory Brewing and Hutton & Smith Brewing. Drove around the neighborhoods (Northside, Southside, MLK, St. Elmo, Fort Wood, and Cameron Harbor) and was really impressed with all the new green eco-friendly infill homes and apartments going in all over. Enjoy these photos of Nooga!

Last edited by dbcook256; October 24th, 2019 at 10:06 PM.
dbcook256 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 15th, 2018, 03:51 AM   #2
Skanky the Boricuo
Panache

Likes (Received): 153

Thanks so much for the set! Chattanooga is like a second home to me. I have so much family in the area so I've been going there practically every year since I was a child. It has always been chock full of stunningly beautiful natural areas, rich history, and great architectural bones. But the evolution the city has gone through over the past ten to twenty years has been truly something to behold. It is SUCH a cool little city now.

dReAmWiELdEr, dbcook256 liked this post
Skanky the Boricuo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2018, 06:50 PM   #3
chattown

Likes (Received): 8

Great photos! Nextime hit the outdoors, it’s what we are known for!
chattown no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement