Pražské metro | Prague Metro - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Czech Forum

Czech Forum České fórum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 5.00 average.
Old January 24th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #21
SaRaJeVo-City
BANNED

Likes (Received): 17

LOL ^PlayBoy Add... kewl....
SaRaJeVo-City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 24th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #22
kokpit
BANNED

Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prase1
tak s tim souhlasim. Neni tu zrovna moc ceskych forumaku.
Co se tyka investic tady ve valmezu me ted zrovna napada asi stavba tovarny RWE SCHOTT solarni panely. Firma vyhrala v minulem roce 3. misto v soutezi Investor roku CR. vice zde
Jinak v centru je proluka kde se ma stavet neco vetsiho ale uz to asi trikrat odlozili tak nevim. Kazdopadne az se trochu otepli chci vzit fotak a obejit to tu trochu, nafotit a pak to dat do fototeky.
supr, díky za info. Já to znám hlavně v Rožnově a okolí, ale spíš směrem k Beskydům. Máme tam chalupu tak doufám že se tam letos ještě dostanu na lyže. Jinak solární panely tušim dělá někdo v Rožnově, myslim že je to dokonce česká firma.
kokpit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #23
kokpit
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien
chalani, mohli by ste spravit taky highrise list prahy, ako som spravil ja pre bratislavu.

inak u nas v Blave sa metro chysta uz x rokov. teraz to zmenili na rychlodrahovu elektciku. Malo by sa zacat stavat este tento rok prvy usek z petrzalky do stareho mesta. Len sa dohaduju ze ci povedie na estakadach, na zemi, alebo polozapustene. Ja preferujem estakady. V centre uz ma pokracovat pod zemou.
a zavidim Prahe ako rychlo sa prazske metro rozsiruje. tu v bratislave len kecaju a kecaju.
zdravim, highrise v Praze v podstate neni, je to tak do stovky takze celkem nic zajimavyho, na to jsou experti hlavně ve Varšavě...
Časem možná něco vznikne, v 90.letech byl plán dostavět Pankrác ale to asi padlo. Něco se staví na okrajích, v Butovicích nebo na Jižnim městě, ale tim tu highrise hasne.

S metrem držim palce, Bratislavu po očku sleduju takže vim že se tam o tom bavíte už dost dlouho, cítim že se už brzo začne.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2006, 02:44 AM   #24
Herzarsen
Herzarsen

Likes (Received): 67

Future of Prague metro

Thanks for great info Kokpit! Ahoj everybody!

Ja bych s vama tady taky mluvil cesky, ale sem rad kdyz nam vsichni rozumi!

Here are more updates on Prague metro. Once the extention of line C to Letnany is finished at the end of 2008 another project will start. There is a talk of two that might be built simultinuously as was stated by Prague major few weeks ago in an article I read. Either line D will begun construction or line B will be extended to Prague Ruzine Airport. I believe only one will be built at a time and right now it seems line B extention to the airport is the biggest priority.

Its very recent news, but Prague Authority has aproved the path of the line B extention and it will be 14 kilometers long and include 8 stations (exactly as shown below). It may be built in two stages (the first stage would stop at Motol) or in one which is more desirable as the goal of that extention is to allow travelers that come to the airport to have a link with the city.

According to the current plans and if Prague officials are able to get help from the state on the metro construction which they have not had so far (the current projects have been funded almost entirely by city of Prague) I think the map below could be complete even earlier then 2025. My prediction is 2015-2020. Except for the line B branch extension in the east, rest of the extensions are in the planning stages or construction and the paths including the stations are in most part set.

By the way, the dates below were estimates from few years back and although they may be correct eventually, the info above is that of the latest developments.

And also one correction, the Hostivar metro station, one of the extensions of line B below, will open in spring of 2006. Otherwise the rest is so far correct, the line C extension to Letnany which is under construction is still planned to open in 2008.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Herzarsen; January 27th, 2006 at 02:50 AM.
Herzarsen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #25
alesmarv

Likes (Received): 28

I dont know how new this news is but I hear that because they scraped the plans to build a high speed railway to the airport and Kladno then that they will go ahead with the metro extension to the airport. However I think they still need to get some more money from the government to make this posibel. My guess is that the timeline above is highly optimistic, however if Prague would get the 2020 or 2024 summer olympics then there would be money from the government and the motivation of the people to get all these extensions done on time.
Also have they decided what technology their going to go with for line D, because i have heared that it wont be like the typical Prague subway but something smaller and more like lrt.

By the way the guy from Bratislava mentioned that they are planing a subway over there, my question is do they realy have the population base to make that worth while, I mean I would think they would stick to lrt or something cheaper.
alesmarv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2006, 11:08 AM   #26
Timoth12

Likes (Received): 6

Great news about the metro update in Prague. Keep up the good work, guys!

@Alesmarv, I´ll answer your question in Bratislava thread.
Timoth12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2006, 09:32 PM   #27
Herzarsen
Herzarsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by alesmarv
I dont know how new this news is but I hear that because they scraped the plans to build a high speed railway to the airport and Kladno then that they will go ahead with the metro extension to the airport. However I think they still need to get some more money from the government to make this posibel. My guess is that the timeline above is highly optimistic, however if Prague would get the 2020 or 2024 summer olympics then there would be money from the government and the motivation of the people to get all these extensions done on time.
Also have they decided what technology their going to go with for line D, because i have heared that it wont be like the typical Prague subway but something smaller and more like lrt.
To answer your questions alesmarv, there may eventually be a high speed train from the airport or at least a train that goes from the city of Kladno to downtown Prague and stops at the Ruzyne airport. But that would be an option for later. As of right now Prague municipality has chosen the metro option to the airport. That is final.

Money talks, so it all depends on money how much gets built and how fast. But what is true is that Prague metro has always had a construction project going for long time and once the line C extension to the north of Prague is completed in 2008 a new project will start. The question is which one.

As for line D, the project is in further stages of planning then extension of line A to the airport. Both have their station locasions finalized. But I read an article recently that said line D is about 2 years ahead in plannig. Also, it will be decided in the middle of 2006 which type of metro will be built for line D. Both options are for underground metro, so no ltr. It will either be the same system that Prague uses now or a new system, with uses automated driver-less trains and tunnels are not as deep underground as current metro. The advantage of the new system is as you may guess the cost.

Old April 5th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #28
kokpit
BANNED

^I believe that line D will be built previously than line A prolongation, coz it's much more needed. Line A will be once prolonged, but farest to the Motol area only at first, airport will be surely connected by train sooner coz it's cheaper and have benefits for city of Kladno as well.
Old April 5th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #29
Zboro
Everything is real

Likes (Received): 3540

Hello guys
Do you have any forum about architecture and projects in Czech Republic? Thx
Będziemy mieszkać w bogatym, ale brzydkim mieście -  Zbigniew Beiersdorf
Zboro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM   #30
kokpit
BANNED

^on ssc only abou prague https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...41#post7820741
Old April 11th, 2006, 05:03 AM   #31
Herzarsen
Herzarsen

Hostivar Metro Station Close to Completion

On the 25th of May, the new Hostivar metro station will open. This station adds 1.5 km to the existing green line A in the east of the city. It was built in one year from converted metro train washing hall. Next to it at the same time will open a wast parking lot and bus station which will be used by commuters from outside of Prague coming to the city. This also improve trafic as the previous end station was in the residential area but this one is in the industrial one with better connection.

Enjoy selected construction images!

Site of the future parking lot.

And the construction of the station.

And the last two are from two weeks later.

Last edited by Herzarsen; April 11th, 2006 at 07:37 AM.
Old April 11th, 2006, 01:11 PM   #32
kokpit
BANNED

Thats great! I have to save some time a have a look at it, I think I've never been it that part of Prague yet.
Old April 12th, 2006, 03:28 PM   #33
alien
.:junglist : and . AFOL:.

Likes (Received): 645

i heard about longest train tunnel in the world near the prague to be build. do you have some info?

edit:
Quote:
Česi chcú postaviť rekordný tunel

V Česku sa bude medzi Prahou a Berounom stavať rekordný vyše 20-kilometrový železničný tunel, jeden z najdlhších na svete. Štát síce nemá pre všetky stavby naplánované na budúce roky peniaze, tunel však má byť súčasťou 3. železničného koridoru z Prahy do Plzne a Chebu, a ten má medzi stavebnými plánmi prioritu.

Pre tunel sa počíta so sumou 20,5 miliardy Kč, v prepočte takmer 27 miliárd Sk. Tento najväčší český železničný projekt na nasledujúcich 10 rokov sa má začať stavať v roku 2011 a dokončený má byť o 5 rokov neskôr. Informoval o tom český denník Hospodářské noviny.

Oproti pôvodným plánom sa však počíta iba so stavbou jednokoľajového tunelu, čo niektorí odborníci nechápu. "Je to nepraktické predovšetkým z bezpečnostných dôvodov. Vždy sa pri podobných projektoch stavia súbežný únikový tunel," namieta Lukáš Týfa z dopravnej fakulty Českého vysokého učení technického.

Najdlhší železničný tunel na svete spája japonské ostrovy Honšú a Hokkaidó a meria takmer 54 km, z toho vyše 23 km vedie pod morom. Vo výstavbe je momentálne vyše 57-kilometrový tunel vo Švajčiarsku, ktorý pôjde popod Gotthardský masív. Zo železničných tunelov je dlhší ako zamýšľaný pražský ešte Eurotunnel medzi Francúzskom a Veľkou Britániou popod Lamanšský prieliv, ktorý meria 50 km, z čoho 39 km je pod vodou.

tt, TASR, Wikipedia

Last edited by alien; April 12th, 2006 at 05:05 PM.
alien no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #34
kokpit
BANNED

not the longest alien bus still quite long, about 20km
https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...23&postcount=6
Old April 12th, 2006, 08:27 PM   #35
kokpit
BANNED

photos of Střížkov station u/c on line C, to be finished in 2007

Old April 18th, 2006, 05:47 AM   #36
Herzarsen
Herzarsen

Thanks Kokpit for nice Strizkov station construction pics. Here are some more, and a little more recent.

Enjoy!

Old April 18th, 2006, 06:08 AM   #37
3tmk
Rusty Robot

It's interesting to see an open dig like this, it's much easier than being under the city centre and having to do everything underground.
Now, they can just cover the whole thing and voila!
http://www.hochtief-vsb.cz/zdroje/do...ref119_641.jpg
that photo is amazing, the long concrete buildings along the way are impressive
Old April 21st, 2006, 10:10 PM   #38
kokpit
BANNED

Herzasen, thanks for wonderful photos , izdoprava.cz is new source for me
BTW, those will be monumental arches at Střížkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tmk
it's much easier than being under the city centre and having to do everything underground.
definitely, it's much more difficult to dig under the building, especially with tin top roof.

here are some recent photos from "Hostivař Depo" station made on Wednesday 19.4., it'll be opened soon

bus terminal is u/c beside station
Old May 16th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #39
kokpit
BANNED

after some time, new updates for Prague's metro

New metro station Depo-Hostivař on line A will be opened 26.5.06
currently adjacent bus terminal is u/c

Střížkov station on line B u/c

pictures of Střížkov-Prosek interstage

Old May 27th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #40
kokpit
BANNED

New metro prolongation from Skalka (1 km) and 54th metro station "Depo Hostivař" has been opened today. It's new terminus on line A, Prague metro system is currently 54.8 km long.

Currently 4.6km line C extension with three stations is u/c in the north of the city
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
metro

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: