#PROJECT: REMRAAM - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > DubaiLand

DubaiLand High-rise developments in the world's largest entertainment park.
» Sports City | Projects by Mizin

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 16th, 2007, 12:49 AM   #1
Krazy
Kool Kat

Likes (Received): 35

#PROJECT: REMRAAM

Tatweer arm launches new project in Dubailand

Dubai: Mizin, the real estate development arm of Tatweer, yesterday unveiled Remraam, the first of its kind large-scale development combining upscale community living with value for money to suit a wide base of potential homeowners.

The 23.5-million-square-foot project will be located in the heart of Dubailand, next to Global Village and the famed Bawadi Boulevard. It will feature studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences varying in price between Dh355,000 and Dh1.4 million.

Named after a plant that grows naturally in the UAE, the Moorish-themed development promises low-rise architecture, a range of leisure and retail offerings, high quality standards and attractive location within Dubailand.

The entire Remraam community will be set in a landscaped area that represents nearly 85 per cent of the total project.

New standard

Sami Al Hashimi, chief executive of Mizin, said: "The Remraam Community will once again reiterate Mizin's status as a real estate innovator that redefines industry standards. It is the embodiment of our vision and new approach to property development that is built around the consumer's perspective.

"In the past, value for money was offered at the expense of four major aspects - location, building quality, community facilities and the theme or the architectural style. What we have managed to achieve with the Remraam Community in terms of its value proposition is unprecedented for Dubai."

Dedicated amenities such as landscaped parks, underground parking, outdoor swimming pools, children nurseries, fully-equipped gymnasia, tennis and basketball courts will feature in every phase of the development.

Each phase also includes a neighbourhood shopping complex and a mosque. The development also includes a mall that contains department stores, retail areas, a library, an art gallery, a food court and a culture centre.
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 16th, 2007, 01:58 AM   #2
Julito-dubai
Yes We Can !

Location: Nanjing (CN), Beijing (CN), Braunschweig (GER), Dubai (UAE)
Likes (Received): 292

http://www.remraam.ae/

- Your man for special investigative tasks in the Yangtse River Delta ! -

Three things I am following on the Internet:

- Skyscraper Construction in China
- Developing Story of Andrea Rossi and the Ecat. A new technology to produce heat and electricity through a new nuclear process called LENR
- Discovery of Extrasolar Planets
Julito-dubai está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2007, 04:42 AM   #3
Dubai_Steve
Dubai State of Mind

Likes (Received): 135

Were'nt residential projects supposed to be banned in Dubailand by the big boss ?
Dubai_Steve no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 16th, 2007, 09:53 AM   #4
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

Not if they come from a big boss company appearantly..

It least it is some sort of special thing AND - as far as location is concerned it seems it has always been supposed to be there in the dubailand designated Res areas..
dubaiflo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #5
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 6162

I can cheat you blind.

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #6
Krazy
Kool Kat

you're unusually sick today.. maybe something you ate?
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #7
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 6162

Or maybe something I read.
I can cheat you blind.

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2007, 11:35 PM   #8
DUBAI
Under the Burj

Likes (Received): 1

The name sounds more like a f1 theme park or something
Old October 18th, 2007, 01:00 PM   #9
dubai 26
mar7ba alsaa3

Likes (Received): 204

dubai 26 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2007, 04:00 PM   #10
Naz UK
Back in Blighty

Location: Roswell, Area 51, Classified, United States of Americanisms.

I want to know is responsible for naming some of Dubai's developments. Then I want to take him out for a meal, buy him a few beers and then proceed to kick the living shit out of him in the car park. Of course, if its a woman, i'll just hate her inwardly.
Old October 18th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #11
Sander-
21st century citizen

Likes (Received): 3

I guess this dispels the discussion that DubaiLand was a white elephant project destined to be a huge loss account for the state. Seemingly all these projects are made to make profit.

I am -really- anticipating the launch of some more of the theme parks though. The dinasour one, sports city and motordrome are all excellent, but it has got to be more... And also they shouldnt drown their entertainment projects by incorporating the name in the residential ones around the park.
Sander- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2007, 10:23 AM   #12
BinDubai
بـــــ ـدبي ــــــــــن

the name is very interesting they used the name of a native plant

المناعير
BinDubai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 01:04 PM   #13
ameelioo

Likes (Received): 0

The official Launching will be on 20th November 2007

http://213.132.44.184/emaratalyoumne...24_001_001.jpg
ameelioo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2007, 05:06 PM   #14
ameelioo

Mizin, a member of Tatweer, announced that Phase 1 of Remraam, the Arabian themed low-rise community that was launched on 20 November, has been sold out.

The first phase of the unique project comprises 2,090 units.

Remraam is the first of its kind large scale development combining upscale living with a value for money proposition. Ideally located in Dubailand, the region's ambitious destination for leisure, tourism and entertainment, Remraam includes low rise Arabian style buildings with a maximum elevation of seven storeys. Some of the project's community facilities include parks, swimming pools, gym & health clubs, sauna and steam rooms, tennis and basketball courts, walking paths, kids playing areas and open spaces for recreation. The community also offers a full-fledged mall, nurseries and dedicated parking facilities.

Sami Al Hashimi, CEO, Mizin, said: 'Following the successful launch of Liwan, Majan and Arjan, we are proud to announce that our latest offering, Remraam, has also captured unprecedented investors and end consumers' interest. The sale of all Phase 1 units validates the phenomenal confidence that customers have in our developments'

'Remraam was conceived to fill a gap in the market, based on the outcomes of a thorough sectoral research. In offering a unique community, Remraam has caught the attention of families looking to have an affordable yet upscale lifestyle that is founded on unparalleled quality standards.'

Located in New Dubai next to Arabian Ranches and Bawadi Boulevard, Remraam offers multiple-choice options that suit the varying needs of the community.

Location, building quality, spacious units and extensive community facilities are four significant aspects that have been given prime consideration in the planning of the project.

Mizin will launch Phase 2 of Remraam in early 2008. The project is the company's fourth within Dubailand, having previously launched the 13 million sq ft Liwan project, the 19 million sq ft Arjan development, and the 16.5 million sq ft Majan development.

http://www.ameinfo.com/139544.html
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:15 PM   #15
THE DUBAI GUYS
Ruff 'n' Ready

Likes (Received): 378

Mizin tenders Remraam at Dubailand
Published: 09 December 2007 08:05 GMT Author: Colin Foreman More by this Author Last Updated: 09 December 2007 08:59
The local Mizin has invited selected companies to bid for the main building works on the Remraam project in Dubailand. The closing date is 10 January.
The project involves the construction of 200 residential buildings ranging from five to seven storeys, and 19 support buildings. The buildings will be arranged into four clusters, each with two sectors. The total built-up area is about 1.3 million square metres.

Contractors will be able to tender either one sector, one cluster or the whole project.

The project will be located next to Global Village and Bawadi Boulevard.

The local Dar Consult is the consultant. Mizin is the real estate development subsidiary of the local Tatweer (MEED 19:10:07).

Author: Colin Foreman. Senior Gulf Correspondent
Dubai

R
THE DUBAI GUYS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:51 PM   #16
Wannaberich
BANNED

They boast that Dubailand will be much bigger then Disneyland,difference being that Dis is totally entertainment whereas Dub has alot of residential.Its only when some of the theme parks,entertainment projects are built that all these tourists they want to attract will start coming in much bigger numbers.As a four time visitor to Dubai this year when people in the Uk ask me if its a good place to visit I tell them wait 5 years as at the moment I dont think theres enough reason to go there.My visits were not holidays.
Wannaberich no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #17
Dubai_Steve
Dubai State of Mind

Likes (Received): 135

I agree there is not enough entertainment in Dubai at the moment to keep tourists entertained, only shopping, beach, restaurants and a trip to the dessert. Dubai needs to get its act together regarding DubaiLand. I also agree DisneyWorld will probably be bigger in total than DubaiLand if you take out the residential.
Dubai_Steve no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM   #18
Mavekris

what to do ?

Deleted

Last edited by Mavekris; January 29th, 2008 at 12:05 PM.
Mavekris no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:23 PM   #19
ameelioo

Grading Work for Mizin's Remraam Community Completed

17 January 2008
Infrastructure Work to Start Ahead Of Schedule

Dubai: MizinMizinMizin
News | Profile | Officers
, a member of Tatweer, today announced the completion of grading work on Remraam Community, a first of its kind project that combines upscale community living with value for money to suit a wide range of potential owners.

MizinMizinMizin
revealed that grading work was awarded back in October, one month prior to the official launch of the project in November. The company also announced that infrastructure works which include road network, water supply, sewage, drainage system as well as irrigation facilities will start, ahead of schedule, in February on all phases of the project and will be completed by the second quarter of 2010, in accordance with world class standards and specifications

Sami Al Hashimi, CEO, MizinMizinMizin
, said: "The starting of infrastructure works ahead of schedule demonstrates MizinMizinMizin
's commitment towards its customers and to deliver on our promises. It is also embodies our philosophy of offering sustainable developments combined with world class building standards."

Designed to offer residents an upscale and convenient lifestyle, MizinMizinMizin
's Remraam Community will feature top of the range utilities, including storm water drainage, a dedicated sewage treatment plant, and the latest in IP based telecommunication infrastructure. The project will serve its irrigation demands by recycling the treated waste water. Additionally, two electrical substations will be constructed to cater to the demands of Remraam's large community.

Located in the heart of Dubailand, the Arabian themed community was launched in November. The project's phase one was sold out in record time of just one day.

Some of the project's services and facilities will include covered parking, a dedicated mall, retail outlets, health clubs, swimming pools, nurseries, walkways, extensive landscaping and open areas that represents nearly 85 per cent of the total area of the project.

MizinMizinMizin
's other projects in the New Dubai area include the 13 million sq ft Liwan project, the 19 million sq ft Arjan development, and the 16.5 million sq ft Majan mixed use community project.

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20080117111053
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #20
BrobertyEenvestar
Super User

Technically Remraam is an independent development and NOT part of Dubailand proper as confirmed by the official Major Projects map from GIS center of Dubai municipality (and neither are a lot of other Dubailand residential communities for that matter including the various multipurpose "XYZ City" projects categorized under Dubailand in this forum). Dubailand itself will be exclusively a themed touristic Entertainment only destination much like Disneyland. Simply as a Marketing tactic to sell these residential projects and because MOST of the desert acres left of Al Ain Road, Right of Jebel Ali Airport road, and underneath Emirates Road were granted to the *DUBAILAND* project manager, anything else falling into that general vicinity is being said to be in Dubailand. Call it Greater Dubailand if you will. For example, Orlando and Kissimmee residential condos are not within the paid Disneyworld entrance gates, but for the casual Disneyworld tourist family renting a short term residential apartment nearby for a cheaper alternative to Disney hotels, it's all Disneyworld to them, and the landlords accept Mickey Mouse Bank issued Disney Dollars too!

My money is where my mouth is and I have bought into Remraam.

P.S. Why isn't this Project listed underneath the Masterplanned Projects by Mizin subforum? It was a needle in a haystack to find, didn't show up in the forum search, and I had to browse to it.
BrobertyEenvestar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement