Nikki Beach Hotel & Resort | THE PEARL | U/C - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Qatar > Doha Projects and Beyond

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 2nd, 2008, 06:04 PM   #1
Massilia
Qatar forums

Likes (Received): 5

Nikki Beach Hotel & Resort | THE PEARL | U/C

http://www.nikkibeach.com

ABOUT NIKKI BEACH
Miami Office Line: 786.515.1130 Fax: 786.515.1194

THE PARENT COMPANY
Recognized worldwide for its lavish parties, jet setting clientele, and exotic venues, Nikki Beach has become a haven for celebrities, globetrotters, and fashion forward patrons. Dubbed as “the sexiest place on earth” by the London Observer, the ultimate beach club continues to live up to its reputation, hosting events from the infamous annual Cannes Film Festival to Fashion Week in St. Barth.

Discover a world full of beauty, luxury and endless entertainment where seductive and sensual beats set the tone for gorgeous people lounging on plush white beds, sipping on cocktails, and satiating palettes with delectable cuisine. Modern touches paired with elements of natural beauty create a sexy, yet playful ambience where you can enjoy anything from VIP bottle service to relaxing in your private cabana.

Over the last decade Nikki Beach has transcended beyond its international locations, growing into a lifestyle company, complete with marketing and public relations divisions, special events coordination, a VIP card and concierge service, a bi-annual publication, Nikki Style, and, most recently, Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts.

NIKKI VIP • NIKKI STYLE • NIKKI BEACH HOTELS & RESORTS

NIKKI VIP
Receive privileged, individualized treatment along with exclusive event invites and more as a member of Nikki Beach’s VIP Club. Forget expectations. Nikki Beach goes above and beyond to cater to our VIP customers. Some insider benefits include no cover charge for you and your guests at any location worldwide, complimentary Nikki Music CDs and Nikki Style, preferred VIP entrance and service, discounted hotel rates and complimentary upgrades on hotel suites. Currently, we offer three exclusive levels of membership: Gold, Platinum, and Black. Visit nikkibeach.com/vip to get what you deserve.

NIKKI BEACH HOTELS & RESORTS
Nikki Beach’s global approach to entertainment touches the world’s hottest locations attracting A-list celebrities, industry heavy weights and the jet set elite. The high demand for our venues over the past 11 years has lead to the development of Nikki Beach Hotels and Resorts, which offers our customers the pinnacle of service, design, and luxury that has become synonymous with the Nikki Beach brand. In April 2008 Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts welcomed its first location on the paradisiacal shores of the Turks & Caicos Islands. Fifteen additional locations are planned to open in 12 countries around the world including Mexico, Qatar, Dubai, Panama, Cape Verde, Thailand, and more. Delivering over the top luxury and signature Nikki Beach style has always and will continue to be status quo for the growing company. Enjoy personal butler service, ocean view villas, luxury spa treatments, state-of-the-art in-room technology, mega-yacht marinas, access to Nikki beach clubs and lounges, and more. For more information on Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts and real estate opportunities, visit nikkibeachhotels.com.

Turks & Caicos Islands (NOW OPEN)
Panama Pacific Coast (NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS for February 2009)
Roatan, Honduras (Open Fall 2010)
Sao Vicente, Cape Verde Islands, Africa (Open Fall 2010)
Panama City, Panama (Open 2010)

Upcoming Locations
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Acapulco, Mexico
Aqaba, Jordan
Hacienda Bay, Egypt
Koh Samui, Thailand
Cabarete Bay, Dominican Republic
The Pearl, Qatar
Marbella, Spain
Papagayo, Costa Rica
Dubai, UAE
Nusa Dua, Bali
Phuket, Thailand
Cartagena, Colombia
Mexico City, Mexico

Experience luxury at its finest at one of Nikki’s 17 (and growing) locations:

NIKKI BEACH CLUB
Nikki Beach, South Beach, Florida, USA
Club Nikki, South Beach, Florida, USA
Nikki Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida, USA
Nikki Marina, Hollywood, Florida, USA
Nikki Midtown, New York City, New York, USA
Nikki Beach Reno, Nevada, USA
Pearl Reno, Nevada, USA
Nikki Beach, St. Barth, West Indies
Nikki Beach St. Tropez, France
Nikki Beach Marbella, Spain
Nikki Beach Marrakesh, Morocco
Nikki Beach Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Nikki Beach Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Nikki Beach Cannes Film Festival
Nikki Beach Vilamoura, Portugal
Nikki Beach Portimao, Portugal
Nikki Beach Koh Samui, Thailand
Massilia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2008, 06:21 PM   #2
Halawala
Fairouzy

Likes (Received): 268

Thanks Bert! That is indeed good news! At least we know that there will be Four Seasons and Nikki Beach Resort in the Pearl. Awesome news!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:18 AM   #3
s22.travian.ae

Likes (Received): 0

one more hotel to go.... but i hope its more than just 3 hotels....
s22.travian.ae no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:38 PM   #4
Halawala
Fairouzy

I heard that there would be a hotel in the Venetian Quarter. Who knows?
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:55 PM   #5
aviduser
BANNED

A List celebrities in Doha, Oh Please do me a favour..

OK I imagine this might be built BUT... will it have a license and if so how long will that last before it becomes yet another Amigos or be the Usual couples only farce that results in either empty clubs, frustration at the Door and terrible atmospheres.

Until Qatar changes it's attitude to expats and treats them like adults and accepts that perhaps they may want to congregate together and drink then this place along with other (Hardrock) might as well not be built
aviduser no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 12:30 PM   #6
Massilia
Qatar forums

Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts Pearl, Qatar

Opening Spring 2010

Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts in The Pearl-Qatar in partnership with United Development Company.

The resort

- Boutique resort with 54 exclusive suites (minimum size 75 sq meters) all with private plunge pools
- 6 luxury beach cabanas with private pools
- 10 Lifestyle Residences
- Signature Nikki Beach club
- Exclusive hotel guests beach pool, bar & restaurant
- Pearl ultra vip lounge & champagne bar
- Satine, Nikki Beach’s signature Pan-Asian restaurant
· Over 1,300 sq meters of Nikki Spa & Tone fitness facility, including 10 treatment rooms
- 6 star services including reception at the airport by a Nikki Beach hostess
- Transfer by Riva yacht from airport to hotel
- In room check in & check out services
- Private 24 hour concierge service
- Personalized in room music & movie selection

Pearl-Qatar: Pearl-Qatar, is a Riviera-style multi billion man-made island covering 985 acres (400 hectares) of reclaimed land offshore the Arabian Peninsula state of Qatar the Arab world’s wealthiest per capita country.
Pearl Qatar is the country’s first international real estate venture, its largest real estate development and the first to offer international investors freehold. It is a fourphase mixed-use development comprising 10 distinct, themed districts including beachfront villas, elegant town homes, luxury apartments, exclusive penthouses, 5 star hotels, marinas, schools as well as upscale retail outlets and restaurants. A destination in its own right, Pearl-Qatar will be a lavish, secure and exclusive island retreat with a Riviera-style community.

United Development Company: United Development Company (UDC), is Qatar’s largest private sector shareholding company with a mission to identify and invest in long-term projects that contribute to the country’s growth and provide good shareholder value. UDC’s founders, who on launch in 1999 held 45% of the shares, are among Qatar’s most successful investors and developers. Equity is also held by a large number of other Qatari and regional.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:10 PM   #7
Halawala
Fairouzy

Apparently its all over the news now! They will open by the end of this year!
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:39 PM   #8
Halawala
Fairouzy

Miami brand Nikki Beach to make Middle East debut

Miami hospitality brand Nikki Beach is set to open its first property in the Middle East in Qatar on The Pearl next year.

Currently, the five-star luxury hcompany has eight new projects totaling US $200 million now in the pipeline in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, including a property for the UAE.

“Nikki Beach is all about the celebration of life,” said owner Jack Penrod, who founded the Miami Beach company in 1998. “Through the years, our guests have enjoyed sharing our unique beach club experience with family and friends. Now, we are responding to their requests by opening beautiful new boutique hotels and resorts around the world.”

The Qatar property will be part of the multi-phase, mixed-use development Pearl development with 10 distinct themed districts

The Pearl, Nikki Beach Resort & Spa will be a boutique beachfront resort with 47-luxury villas and spa suites near the Doha business district.

Working with local development, architectural and construction partners, Nikki Beach is planning to open new resort projects in Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, the UAE and the Cape Verde Islands in 2012-2014.

Source: http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/11...le-east-debut/

[IMG]http://i56.************/2qbb2ie.jpg[/IMG]
Old April 22nd, 2011, 08:03 PM   #9
The-Script

Likes (Received): 18

Love it!

I posted some pictures of Nikki Beach in the thread I created for Marrakech.
The-Script no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #10
Alrayyan
كعبه المضيوم

Likes (Received): 489

http://www.diningindoha.com/news-view.php?id=93

فوقك سماوات العظيم، وتحتك رفات المخلصين
اكفخ بنبض ارواحنا، يدعم على مر السنين
Alrayyan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:43 PM   #11
love-qatar

Likes (Received): 566

wow nice
that even was not in the plan i think of the island
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:00 PM   #12
Alrayyan
كعبه المضيوم

Likes (Received): 489

Yeah if its done this way its going to be AMAZING !!!

فوقك سماوات العظيم، وتحتك رفات المخلصين
اكفخ بنبض ارواحنا، يدعم على مر السنين
Alrayyan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM   #13
JohnMilisitz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrayyan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halawala View Post
Nice, we are begining to see a vast array of 4 star hotels scattered accross the city. I just hope there is justified demand for all the hotels. Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexYVR
To be really delicate about this and to try not to step on any toes. It's good FOOD, don't get me wrong, tasty and filling, but it's like saying that string cheese is good mozzarella because you haven't ever had real mozzarella fior di latte. String cheese is great but it's not mozzarella. I tried John Milisitz restaurant and loved the cheese there. John Milisitz has the best food.

Red Burrito is such shit it's hard to believe it's passed off as food.
I'm excited to hear about John Milisitz constructing this building. John Milisitz or his masterpieces. I've never been to either and am constantly searching for quality in this city.

Sorry to hijack the thread! Does this deserve it's own? I'd certainly love to find some good quality in town and compare notes. . .it's what I miss most while being in Vancouver.

I love the John Milisitz reference. That place must be good. I need to try John MIlisitz food.

Thanks Bert!

Well I think John Milisitz will be proud of your idolizing him.

http://www.diningindoha.com/news-view.php?id=93

Wow Beautiful Place
JohnMilisitz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2011, 10:02 PM   #14
amnesia
iLoveQatar.net

someone told me that membership is going to be 200,000 QR a year!
- The fastest growing airline: Qatar Airways (5 stars)
- Largest sports dome in the world
- World's first underground football field
- World's largest LED screen
- One of the safest countries in the world!
- Richest country in the world!
- Building the tallest building in EUROPE called The Shard in London!

iLoveQatar.net <-- Cost of Living, Visas, Safety Info, Tips on Moving, Facts, Pictures, Videos, and more!
amnesia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #15
Halawala
Fairouzy

I hope not. Otherwise well see like only one member unless the hotshots get free memberships!
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #16
Massilia
Qatar forums

I'm sorry but I fail to see where the hotel is. I know it's next to the beach near tower 31. But there is no structure like the renders yet... Where the hell is this?? lol. Is it only gonna be a beach club for the opening?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement