The Linear Makati [2T|24F|res] - Page 31 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old October 14th, 2014, 08:06 AM   #601
pnc110
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 145
Likes (Received): 1

sky broadband

May nagpakabit na po ba sa inyo ng sky broadband? Mabilis ba? My first choice is PLDT kasi tried and tested na namin. But until now wala pa rin e.
pnc110 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 17th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #602
zetlarin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for posting the photos of the amenities, exchan! Sana nga matapos na ng Dec para masaya ang Christmas vacation.

Any update on the association dues? May nagbill na ba sa inyo?
zetlarin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #603
exchan
Registered User
 
exchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 70
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetlarin View Post
Thanks for posting the photos of the amenities, exchan! Sana nga matapos na ng Dec para masaya ang Christmas vacation.

Any update on the association dues? May nagbill na ba sa inyo?
Ou sobrang delayed na nila as in. So far wala pa naman bill about assoc dues. Im afraid baka one time big time yung bill starting na turn over yung unit. Which is wrong :/ wala pa rin bill about sa water ang alam ko may meter reading na kami pero di pa binibill starting nung paglipat namin. Almost 1 year na rin yun.
exchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 17th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #604
LittleKnight
Registered User
 
LittleKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 28
Likes (Received): 5

Good news??

you'll be happy to know that admin will start to bill out assoc fees on oct. 2014, they will start to collect as soon as their papers are released from the bir. I assume that water may have a rate from P63.00 to P70.00 per cu.m just like in filinvest alabang. You may validate these (good???) news at the admin office.

Last edited by LittleKnight; November 23rd, 2014 at 02:43 AM.
LittleKnight no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2014, 03:50 PM   #605
exchan
Registered User
 
exchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 70
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKnight View Post
you'll be happy to know that admin will start to bill out assoc fees on oct. 2014, they will start to collect as soon as their papers are released from the bir. I assume that water may have a rate from P63.00 to P70.00 per cu.m just like in filinvest alabang. You may validate these (good???) news at the admin office.

Btw i created a fb page for us linear homeowners:

You may share news, announcement, rants and raves there...just click the link below...hope to see you all there...https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-L...?ref=bookmarks
Haha I'm happy to pay if the assoc dues worth it. Pero kelan ba nagkakaroon ng homeowners assoc? According sa contract kse they can't ask for assoc dues pagdi dumaan or approved ng homeowners.
exchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #606
flaming_angel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Likes (Received): 0

hi newbie here. yung problems ba regarding aircon naresolve na? and i heard from tower 1 owners that the provision for washing machine e nasa bedroom area. if i want to customize, what's the process? i got a 1BR unit in Tower 2.
flaming_angel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2014, 12:05 PM   #607
exchan
Registered User
 
exchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 70
Likes (Received): 9

Almost there



__________________

maczilla, Maddawg liked this post
exchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #608
Kheong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 0

Studio Unit For Sale at The Linear Makati

Hello everyone!
Im selling my unit on 14th flr (Facing the ameneties) at Tower 2. Im willing to give huge discount from the current market price. Email me at [email protected] or Whatsup/Viber me +6597279262.
Now is under bank loan with a 10-yr term. Total laon amt is Php1.8m. Monthly for 10 yrs is Php21k.
Need to pay me as a seller the amt of Php750k as I already paid for the 20% of the total contract price.
I will personal process the transfer of ownership to the buyer.
All is transparent. No gimmiks po.
Thanks!
Kheong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #609
zetlarin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Likes (Received): 0

Wow, nice! Thanks for sharing exchan )
zetlarin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #610
exchan
Registered User
 
exchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 70
Likes (Received): 9

@zetlarin anytime
exchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2014, 04:57 AM   #611
neon8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Makati City
Posts: 5
Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for the Linear pics exchan, i've got a unit in Tower 2, and hoping my family will get the invitation to transfer before the end of the year. Do you think it's possible?
neon8 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2014, 07:35 AM   #612
exchan
Registered User
 
exchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 70
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon8 View Post
Thanks for the Linear pics exchan, i've got a unit in Tower 2, and hoping my family will get the invitation to transfer before the end of the year. Do you think it's possible?
According to my sources inside. Tower 2 will turn over the units this dec. Baka tulad yan samen first 5 floors muna this december tapos next year na yung iba
exchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2014, 04:58 AM   #613
neon8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Makati City
Posts: 5
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchan View Post
According to my sources inside. Tower 2 will turn over the units this dec. Baka tulad yan samen first 5 floors muna this december tapos next year na yung iba
Thanks for the update.
neon8 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2015, 10:02 AM   #614
mylesumali22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24
Likes (Received): 0

Any updates on the turnover of tower 2?
mylesumali22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2015, 10:26 AM   #615
exchan
Registered User
 
exchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 70
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylesumali22 View Post
Any updates on the turnover of tower 2?
I don't really know they said dec 2014 pero I asked them yesterday ngayon daw January 2015.

For amenities they are waiting pa daw sa permit sa cityhall, I dont know what permit they are referring to.
exchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2015, 04:18 PM   #616
spirals
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 313
Likes (Received): 207

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchan View Post

For amenities they are waiting pa daw sa permit sa cityhall, I dont know what permit they are referring to.
Binay Special permit...wink wink
spirals no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2015, 11:04 AM   #617
redeleon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 1

hello everyone,

My partner and I are going to have the "turnover" this May, (1BR unit, tower 2)
as this is our first purchased condo / property do you guys have any tips so that we will know what we will do afterwards as well as some advise on some of the flaws you guys experienced.

btw. I've read about the aircon, naayos na ba yung issue?
and what are the other recurring payments aside from the usual necessities?

thanks!
redeleon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2015, 04:32 PM   #618
solzam48
Registered User
 
solzam48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Manila / Toronto
Posts: 109
Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeleon View Post
hello everyone,

My partner and I are going to have the "turnover" this May, (1BR unit, tower 2)
as this is our first purchased condo / property do you guys have any tips so that we will know what we will do afterwards as well as some advise on some of the flaws you guys experienced.

btw. I've read about the aircon, naayos na ba yung issue?
and what are the other recurring payments aside from the usual necessities?

thanks!
In tower 1 I installed kitchen cabinet, shower glass door, Hugh shower mirror, window blinds, door in the bedroom and didn't have to pay any bond. the secret is to ask the building management before hand.

As for the air con, it sits in a metal box which becomes very hot as the air con is cooling the air. try to isolate the box to block the heat from radiating back into the room.
solzam48 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2015, 05:35 AM   #619
redeleon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by solzam48 View Post
In tower 1 I installed kitchen cabinet, shower glass door, Hugh shower mirror, window blinds, door in the bedroom and didn't have to pay any bond. the secret is to ask the building management before hand.

As for the air con, it sits in a metal box which becomes very hot as the air con is cooling the air. try to isolate the box to block the heat from radiating back into the room.
Thanks a lot for the tip

anyone installed a water heater into their bathroom?
redeleon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2015, 07:12 PM   #620
solzam48
Registered User
 
solzam48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Manila / Toronto
Posts: 109
Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeleon View Post
Thanks a lot for the tip

anyone installed a water heater into their bathroom?
I had water heater installed a year ago, the linear has an arrangement with ACE hardware in cash and carry to install it for you. be aware, because of the high power pressure at the linear the water heater is on the expensive side, filinvest requirements.
solzam48 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us