SkyscraperCity Forum banner

¿Cuál de estas capitales te gusta más?

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post a few artistic photos of yourself

Many people find that taking artistic photos of themselves allows them to see themselves in a better way... celebrate your best attributes! Post away!

Note: I know that some people try to make threads like this inappropriate. That is no the point at all. I will immediately notify mods if this happens.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Evedreaming:

Layers: That isn't my butt, don't worry haha.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow... glad this thread has caught on... i think it will really be popular haha... I think it's kind of neat :)

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
^^You sound like you have quite an attitude. Contribute or go away. :)

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SP!RE said:
wow... glad this thread has caught on... i think it will really be popular haha... I think it's kind of neat :)
Okay, so the thread died.. lol

·
Former Toronto *********
912 Posts
Here's a few artsy fartsy ones from over the years.....don't worry, I don't smoke cigarettes if you catch my drift. ;)

This one is from early last year with my old camera:

But here's a better pic of me on the right:

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
Heres one i took about an hour ago ... I also tried to take a pic like th0m but obviously my camera is way to cheap/crappy to do something like that .. :cry:

·
Registered
26 Posts
atkinson1 said:
Bjorn a guy in the supermarket who looks exactly like you made me try a new brand of potato chip today. They were good chips too.
Good Lord... It might just have been me. Or... could it.

I'd be really blown away if I met someone who looked exactly like me. It'd be great fun. We could exchange lives! Hm.

Whatever.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.