Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the FARC is a band narcotics trafficker and terrorist of Colombia, according to the 99,9% of the town. they cause pain, death and destruction. they kidnap citizens by money.they have kidnapped to the French citizen ingrid.today 11 politicians killed who have been tenian kidnapped for 5 years and his single government has reproached the government of Colombia, when the only fault is of the FARC, they do not represent the country, but in Europe they even think that they are "Robin Hood", I eat citizen, feel pain and rages when I see as the guerrilla deceives the international community. it wanted to know that they think?

·
Grygry
3,042 Posts
[/QUOTE]
... they do not represent the country, but in Europe they even think that they are "Robin Hood",
Hum. Maybe some Latin communist told you that.
On TV they are described as a communist guerrilla that is very involved in drug production, and who are only fighting for themselves.
I eat citizen,
Hope you don't mean it!
feel pain and rages when I see as the guerrilla deceives the international community. it wanted to know that they think?
No they can't really deceive anyone.
French governement would like to try some reconcillation politics to save the French hostage but I guess a large majority agrees they are terrorist dealers.

·
USA until further notice
8,525 Posts
Well, when the very fact that kidnappings on this scale occur so often in a country, the international community sure will notice and question both the guerilla and the gov. motives.
I can't speak on behalf of the whole planet but in most of europe, at least let say the core founding members of the eu, should kidnappings happen on such a regular basis for political reasons, the very foundation of our society would be severly shaken. No government would let this go on and on and on for such a long time - it just doesn't sends a signal that somebody's really in charge of the country. I don't know the specifics but the Colombian gov seems like it's not doing enough to remedy to the situation.
As to what you call the incriminated faction, terrorist or whatever else, doesn't really matters, focussing on solutions is far more important, wouldn't you say?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the center of the problem is the illegal business of the drug trafficking, the cocaine production, marijuana and heroin, it generates to them to the delinquent trillions of dollars.the dealers disguise themselves of "guerrilla", to conceal the lucrative business. Colombia is a state of democratic right. it has the problems of any developing country, but it does not exist tyranny, dictatorships, or ignorance of civil rights,only that they cause terror and thousands of deaths of innocent citizens are the FARC.

the serious solution that the main consumers of that drug that they produce: Europe & USA, they declared legal narcotics and thus they lower the prices and its sale of form was controlled bids, so far that is impossible, for that reason meanwhile Europe & the United States, responsibly must help to face those rich terrorists, it is incredible that to the Colombian state it is called on to him to face single these terrorists and the governments of the main countries illegal drug users, do not help to face these illegal and bloodthirsty organizations such citizen!.

the state tries to defend the citizenship of egalitarian form, but the escazos resources are front to those of the guerrilla dealers.

·
Grygry
3,042 Posts
the dealers disguise themselves of "guerrilla", to conceal the lucrative business.
Don't worry everyone understands that. :)
the serious solution that the main consumers of that drug that they produce: Europe & USA, they declared legal narcotics and thus they lower the prices and its sale of form was controlled bids
Do you know that I support this idea?
But strictly none of my friend does. Public health issues are too worrying for most - just think of you kids buying coke or heroin cheaper, do you want that??? I don't mind cause I believe education is the better way to fight against such things. Very few people share my opinion.
it is incredible that ... the governments of the main countries illegal drug users, do not help to face these illegal and bloodthirsty organizations such citizen!..
Wake up!
Who do you think is the prime supplier of weapons in Columbia? The USA government that arms the army against those FARCs. We don't want to send troop only because it wouldn't help better in terms of efficiency and image (we already have the same problem as in Afgahnistan)

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Kronoz, you forgot about the paramilitaries, who are as bad as the FARCS, but with whom the government is much more at peace with....

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kronoz, you forgot about the paramilitaries, who are as bad as the FARCS, but with whom the government is much more at peace with....

the FARC grew much by the trillions of dollars,they increased its violent actions against the civilians and the democratic state. but before escazes of economic resources and the magnitude of the offensive, the state was incapable to control the situation reason why the citizens decided to create groups of deprived security to defend itself: known like paramilitary, some of these groups also became just like the guerrilla: in narcotics traffickers, and they copied his terrorist methods to face them. during years “they were tolerated” by governments, the military and the citizenship in general so that they faced the terrorists. nevertheless the present president: Alvaro uribe, I consider that the Colombian state not to tolerate armed groups illegal, without mattering that they attacked or they defended it and I order to the legal forces to attack both, and I as well create a law of demobilization of the war. first in accepting the call to the demobilization they were the paramilitary ones (but of 20.000). the government has fought them the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts