SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Strange User
16,106 Posts
Artagun said:
yeah? why not?

btw, the spires of the towers look funny. they are too tiny for these towers...
Because, the Olympic Park is very close and needs new tenis complex. It was abetter idea to build it in the park and so, one of the Olympic complexes would be ready as well. I could undrstand to build a separate tenis complex if it was away. But this location is wrong imo!

· Strange User
16,106 Posts
tabi öyle Joya'cığım, Wimbldon tesislerinde oynanacak. Ama eğer değiştirmedilerse, olimpik parkın içinde üstelik tam da tem'e bkan atarfta, yani stadla tem arasında tenis tesisleri olacaktı. Benim yer konusundaki itirazım bu bölge ile olimpik park çok yakın. Bask, bu tesis, anadolu yakasında veya maslak ataflarında olsaydı itiraz etmezdim... Yani yakınındaykn olimpik parka yapsalardı diyorum. Ha, bir sebebi vardır tabi, kurumlar ayrılığı mesela. Ama artık kurumlar birlikte bir iş yapmayı öğrenmeli bence...

· Strange User
16,106 Posts
Zorba said:
It looks cheaply built. Where are the locker rooms for the players? Or the ammenities such as food and drink stands for the fans?

It looks like a stadium that is built just to be taken down after one tournament. They can do much better than this.
File you are right about your comment...

But some guys are right too. It's not complated yet,

Plus, this is just a temporary complex for this year's ISTANBUL CUP.
ISTANBUL CUP is a tennis tournement wich is getting bigger and being more important every year. As you see next year the bigger 12.000 ppl complex will be built...

· Strange User
16,106 Posts
it has to be... I like tennis and I try to follow big torunements. Istanbul Cup is being wanted to be a big torunement although it can't be a grand prix like Roland Garos. But it want to have important athletes here. With bigger budget bigger complex bigger oportunities. That means, they don't want Serrena Williams only for show match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.