SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My pics from Šar planina (Tetovo area) from Jul 2007 (Date on pics is wrong!)

I will be 5 day in the etno makedonski village Jegunovce near Tetovo under the Šar planina. My friend is 1/2 makedonac and 1/2 serb an he come from this village. In this Area live 80% albanian majonity but jegunovce is 100% makedonski.

From a mountain you see Jegunovce (etno makedonski village), behind you see the 2747m Sar Planina Mountain

Sar Planina (After this mountain is Serbia (Kosovo i Metohija) - 40% from the Sar Mountain are in serbia)

On the other site a albanian village

Serbia visit Makedonija :cheers:

Tetovo City

·
Македон&
120 Posts
you can almost see my selo Raotince it's right after Jegunovce! make sure you visit!!! haha.

·
Banned
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bash:

A wrote 2650m for sar in mk sorry. the sar mountain in serbia is 2650m.

G

·
My village of Pershefcë is right on the other side of Jegunovcë. It is at the intersection linking the Jegunovcë road with the Tetovë-Ferizaj road.

Anyway, The Sharr Mountains are great, the nature is so beautiful. The river that runs down to Jegunovcë cuts through my village and the kids would build a dam out of big rocks and make a swimming pool, that water comes from the melted snow on the Sharr mountains, it is so cold and refreshing especially on those hot summer days.

There are a few cabins almost all the way at the top of the mountain where we would go and cook a whole lamb on a stick over an open fire and chase it down with some cold Skopsko. Then we would go hiking in the day-time and watch the goats/rams jump from rock to rock, never got to see any wild bears just seen bear tracks. Good times!

·
Македон&
120 Posts
yeah i hear you on the cold thing SADOSI. A few summers ago I decided to take the challenge from my friends and jump in the Vardar. Big mistake. As soon as I hit the water it shocked me it was so cold, and I unfortunately jumped into a deep part. I got out fine but it scared me for a few seconds.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
yeah i hear you on the cold thing SADOSI. A few summers ago I decided to take the challenge from my friends and jump in the Vardar. Big mistake. As soon as I hit the water it shocked me it was so cold, and I unfortunately jumped into a deep part. I got out fine but it scared me for a few seconds.
holy crap MKBaller :eek:, that's like one of my worse nightmares, falling in Vardar or any similar crappy river. Vardar is way too polluted starting from Gostivar, don't take such challenges again :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
holy crap MKBaller :eek:, that's like one of my worse nightmares, falling in Vardar or any similar crappy river. Vardar is way too polluted starting from Gostivar, don't take such challenges again :)
Not always, I mean by the time it hits Skopje its all shit in there but between Gostivar and Tetovo SOMETIMES (when the factories arent disposing their shit in it) its actually very clean and FREEZING as mkballer said (also speaking from personal experience :lol: )

·
Registered
234 Posts
^^

jeez you guys are all frekas :lol: am I the only one who hasn't dipped in that craptorrent?

craptorrent :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
Its about location-location-location wouldnt dream of doing it in skopje for a million bucks

·
Registered
234 Posts
:lol: Holy shit :shifty: :hammer:

But i know what i saw.....clear as a teardrop i swear :D (BTW i stressed only sometimes and this was about 10 years ago)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts