Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
majkelX
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[Žilina] New Highrises

New highrise buildings in Zilina(Žilina) in Slovakia
A modern and dynamic city with very good prospects for the future.

CISS CITY-144metres,42floors,2009

EuroPark Zilina-2x34floors towers around 115metres each,February 2009

Amfiteater-25floors-around 80metres,Under Construction

National Sport Center Zilina-23floors.In late 2009

Europalace-22floors,Under Construction

·
Prešpurák
7,497 Posts
And some info? web link? pictures???

·
Registered
995 Posts
"It will be first real skyscraper in Slovakia(Almost,10m is missing)."
no to si nemyslim.. do 2009 bude v ba pravdepodobne dokoncenych niekolko real skyscraper-ov... ale urcite v za bude prvy..

·
14,989 Posts
No, myslím, že na mesto, ktoré nemá ani 100 000 obyvateľov, ak neráteme aglomeráciu, sú to úctyhodné projekty.

·
majkelX
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Third highest building in Slovakia

Preto hovorim o real skyscraper(First in Zilina).Ak ho dokoncia,vyssie budu len
# Twin City, okolo 170 m, 42 poschodí, výstavba 2007-2011
# Eurovea, druhá fáza, okolo 150 m
..a to budu postavene v roku 2010-2011.
Takze minimalne rok vydrzi prvenstvo Ziline.Samozrejme na BA sa nechytame,len som naozaj prekvapeny,byvam nedaleko od planovanej budovy CISS(co je super).

English-It will be real first skyscraper in Slovakia till Eurovea(Bratislava) and Twin City(Bratislava) will be build.So,after 2010-2011
Bratislava will get more highrises and even taller(150 up to 170metres).But meanwhile gonna be tallest building in Slovakia in Zilina(CISS Tower).

·
coffee fascist
1,305 Posts
Preto hovorim o real skyscraper(First in Zilina).Ak ho dokoncia,vyssie budu len
# Twin City, okolo 170 m, 42 poschodí, výstavba 2007-2011
# Eurovea, druhá fáza, okolo 150 m
..a to budu postavene v roku 2010-2011.
Takze minimalne rok vydrzi prvenstvo Ziline.Samozrejme na BA sa nechytame,len som naozaj prekvapeny,byvam nedaleko od planovanej budovy CISS(co je super).

English-It will be real first skyscraper in Slovakia till Eurovea(Bratislava) and Twin City(Bratislava) will be build.So,after 2010-2011
Bratislava will get more highrises and even taller(150 up to 170metres).But meanwhile gonna be tallest building in Slovakia in Zilina(CISS Tower).
Im not sure, it really depends if the project will be realized as planned. By 2009 Lipovy Park with 141,5m will be done, Olympia with 140m and Panorama City with 135m. It will be interesting to see who will wear the crown in 2009, i can't wait!!!:cheers:

·
14,989 Posts
More interresting could be some let's say competition between Bratislava and Žilina an maybe in a few years also with Košice in height of skyscrapers.

·
majkelX
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wrong information you got,mate.:eek:hno:
Lipovy Park-there"re not sure about altitude-135 or 140 metres.
Olympia-Not more than 120metres
Only Eurovea and Twin City will be over 140metres.

Competition between BA and ZA never will be by amount of buildings,but
this CISS Tower(If it"s gonna be really construct) could be,if not first at least
second or third highest building in Slovakia.
Competition between ZA,BA,KE-you never know.

·
.:junglist : and . AFOL:.
2,436 Posts
great projects for zilina, but i dont understand "logic" of first real skyscraper, if skyscrapers are defined as buildings over 150m, and in zilina that building will have 140m.

and some adds:
lipovy park: 112m+131m / 121m + 141m (with antennas)

i am not sure if eurovea second phase will have building high as 140m. its only rumor...

another very high project after twin city will be i think only Cvernovka from Sekyra group.

and there are strong tendentions to lower Olympia below 120m.

·
coffee fascist
1,305 Posts
true, true sorry about Olympia I didnt know they lowered the project. However Im sure Lipovy Park will have over 140 meters, i read 141.5m. Anyways great projects in Zilina!:cheers:

·
The Man from Earth
1,629 Posts
Areal Ciss, tunák?

zaumíjavé, take nic v nicom. Asi som trosku nepochopil to umiestnenie, tej vyskovej budovy, vyzera to tam celkom zivo...kazdopadne GOOD LUCK :cheers:

HAHA dalsi komin :D tam je pre zmenu logo firmy

·
majkelX
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nie je to v nic priestore,je to na hlavnom tahu medzi centrom Ziliny,smerom na sidlisko Vlcince(kde bude medziinym stat Euroliving centrum,Europark a Euro Business centrum(vsetko tri vyskove budovy).Teda 40-34-24-22 poschodi.
Bude to vyzerat velmi dobre.Inak,stavia sa tam aj dialnica.Takze,uvidime.uz sa tesim.

To Alien:

Logic of first "real skyscraper" is something like this.I"ve been in Sydney long time and all buildings over 150 metres weren"t real skyscrapers("coz they didn"t look like skyscrapers).But building with 200-230metres,that"s something.
Only few buildings were like really tall buildings(over 20,30).180-230metres.
But Sydney has plenty of buildings/skyscrapers by definition of 150metres.
Because in Slovakia we all saiyng that building with over 100metres is skyscraper.You feel me?That"s why I said-real skyscraper(we all can say,that 140metres is really skyscraper).Let"s get the stupid definition out of rules.No?

For all-Speak English guys,think about potencially tourists:)

·
majkelX
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know what to do.In Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur-Petronas Twins Towers have skelet of building up to roof "only" 400metres,so they put an radio antenne with something like 43metres,they gave to antenna one service room(like viewside)-And what happend??We got Highest building in the world(untill Taipei has been built).So,I will get some 10m antenne from some garbage...
CISS Tower will have 150metres ...Thats skyscraper.

·
Nitra 826 - 2015
1,650 Posts
No bude to zaujimave teda tolko vyskovych budov pri sebe budete mat v Ziline peknu modernu stvrt. A myslel som ze to na fotke je koniec mesta uz a nie cesta na sidlisko- vyzera to dost hm opustene.

Anyways good luck in the future :cheers:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
^^
Holiday inn´s cladding looks very very cheap. I hope that it survived today´s storm...Most of ZA buildings are flooded after that cloudburst..:eek:hno:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts