Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
That central street with the neoclassical and Venetian buildings is lovely, but the rest of this city is an example of a total lack of town planning...ugly apartment buildings in medieval streets in the centre, single-storey box houses with rods of reinforced concrete sticking out "awaiting" further expansion in the outskirts. I think the beautiful historical area should be completely pedestrianized and all buildings restored. I don't know the mayor, but what I read here seems very promising!

·
Banned
783 Posts
100 % agree with AAL's comments.

Something needs to be done with those appauling appartment blocks that pop up in the most prime locations and in the process ruin important vistas and the historic setting of the city.

The Mayor sounds promising, but perhaps he should try and reign in some of his developer hungry friends or even better, how about introducing some aesthetic controls to manage future apartment development in the town centre and remainder of the city.

·
Banned
677 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I have the feeling that u did a double post!! Anyway these photos are amazing!! thx :)

·
297,541 Posts
@Almopos: Οι φωτογραφίες που ανέβασες πιο πριν είναι τεράστιες. Μήπως θα μπορούσες να κάνεις σμίκρυνση σ' αυτές τις φωτογραφίες?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.