SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Simple User
2,448 Posts
The image with the snowy Pinios river is fantastic...but I don't think snow is something rare, especially in mainland Greece.

·
καταχωρη&#
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it has 5 years to snow here mate, ok maybe we saw some snow flakes, but it rarely happens everything to be covered by snow,from my experience around every 7 years, for the region of Larissa at least :)

And of course i mean to snow in the plain not in the mountains, even yesterday snowed in Olympus, its all white up there!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Well what can i say,Larissa ,the capital of OUR Thessaly...very beautiful city and of course prefecture full of wonders of the nature:) .Very nice additions pilotos,i like all of your photos but i also like a lot that neoclassical building next to those modern developments,it looks pleasant.

·
Simple User
2,448 Posts
Well it has 5 years to snow here mate, ok maybe we saw some snow flakes, but it rarely happens everything to be covered by snow,from my experience around every 7 years, for the region of Larissa at least :)
I said that cause almost every year Thessaloniki is snow-covered. In 2006 we had two significant snowfalls :)

·
καταχωρη&#
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Αναφέρομαι στα μετεωρολογικά κανόνια, τα οποία εκτοξεύουν "μπάλες" με άγνωστα σε μένα συστατικά, στο εσωτερικό της νέφωσης με αποτέλεσμα την διασπασή της προφανώς, και άρα αν όχι την διακοπή της χιονόποτωσης τουλάχιστον την μετατροπή της σε ηπια.

·
Simple User
2,448 Posts
Έχω ακούσει οτι χρησιμοποιούν τέτοια κανόνια για χαλάζι, αλλά για χιόνι? :weird:

·
καταχωρη&#
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ευχαριστούμε Koufa, Thessalian η αλήθεια είναι οτι το ανέβασμα φωτογραφιών είναι μια δύσκολη υπόθεση, άλλα όταν αποκτήσω μια πιο πλήρη συλλογή με φωτογραφίες της πόλης μας, θα το κάνω.

·
καταχωρη&#
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yesterday i took some photos from the new building of the medical school in Larisa, which is located next to the university hospital of the city, and is still U/C:

The labels out of the construction site:

The front side:

The rear side of the building(s):

And finally looking to the north of the building:

Some recently planted trees next to the site:

Unfortunately it seems that not all of trees survived, but a good attemp nonetheless which will make the current forest bigger.

And this is the building of the university hospital:

Since i was in the region i though i 'd take a picture of the neapoli arena, which is in need of maintenance:

Also the new cemetery of the city is located near the above structures, so i took some pictures of the litlle church of the cemetery, which i find quite interesting:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts